Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Any advice from the nightpeople on how to get my focus on?
    #2959028 - 08/03/04 03:43 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I need to focus on something right now but I feel all whirly and scatterbrained.  :crazy2:

Any advice or encouragement would be suave.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: Any advice from the nightpeople on how to get my focus on? [Re: MOTH]
    #2959035 - 08/03/04 03:50 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:grin:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Any advice from the nightpeople on how to get my focus on? [Re: 40oz]
    #2959040 - 08/03/04 03:55 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:

My task has to be done on the computer, so I maybe I need to turn off my internet access for awhile.  The Shroomery keeps summoning me back here.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2959041 - 08/03/04 03:55 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

take a couple of deep breaths, try to silence your mind as much as you can and then ask yourself "what can I do right now to entertain myself?"

at the very least, go outside and look at the stars, enjoy the air, look at everything in awe and wonder of how it got here for no other reason but because you exist. 

it's not really what you do that will keep you from being scatterbrained, it's what you notice.  how much are you aware of. 

I dunno, I can sit and look at the stars for hours on end without ever getting bored.  hey, go read a book!!!  books are great!

listen to music!

if it's not too late, go give someone you love a really big hug!

the more you are aware of, the less you'll be bored.  :smile:

enjoy the silence!

:sun:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2959052 - 08/03/04 04:02 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

speed.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: Any advice from the nightpeople on how to get my focus on? [Re: Barbi]
    #2959056 - 08/03/04 04:06 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

is that the anti candy????

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: Any advice from the nightpeople on how to get my focus on? [Re: kaiowas]
    #2959063 - 08/03/04 04:09 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

hell no, but it does work great for focus if you can manage to not get hooked on getting shit acomplished with assistance from a chemical.

Thats how most methheads I know turn into metheads. They get hooked on the fact that they can do 193487239587289475234 things faster and better while on speed, until they become junkies and cant function without it.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2959068 - 08/03/04 04:12 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

the one time trying it yielding nothing of the sort for me. it was horrible, and made me feel sick. I dunno how people can get things done on it

yuck

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#2959076 - 08/03/04 04:17 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm just drinking some caffeine right now...I just got out of the shower too and while in there I had a wave of inspiration so I'm about to start my project.  Thanks guys  :heart:

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2959108 - 08/03/04 05:15 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

maybe you got shitty meth? Try adderall instead, 10mg, see how you feel and react. If you react shitty to it you could just be allergic and/or suffer nasty side effects.

But I was partially joking and partially serious. Speed is overall a nasty drug when used to much which is easy to do and quickly the negatives outweigh the benefits.

God I'm tired as fuck right now falling asleep at work.

cmmmmooonnnn cooofffeeee...

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2959166 - 08/03/04 06:38 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

hehe thanks but no thanks, that 20 min high vs the three day comedown was more than enough for me to say HELL NO!  :smile:

that goes the same for coke and X...yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuky!

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2959172 - 08/03/04 06:42 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

you for sure did not get real meth, or had a really really odd nasty reaction to it.

meth is like a 4 to 8 hour high and a4 hour comedown.

you need to get real drugs :wink:

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2959183 - 08/03/04 06:46 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

heh can't go wrong with good ol nature

muahahahahaha

but yeah, cali is great for not having actual drugs.  who knows what I smoked that night  *sigh*

oh well, the cid is back here and oh yeeeeaahhh!!!!!!  :laugh: :crazy2:

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2959318 - 08/03/04 08:03 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

lets place bets on how real it is :wink:

come to one of our az gatherings, or plan to eat some mdma at nocturnal with us..

Hopefully, we will continue to be getting pure powder, which is the common thing here for our group. 

pure powder = k3y

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#2959324 - 08/03/04 08:04 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:

pure powder = k3y

pure powder = my dream

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2959332 - 08/03/04 08:06 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm up for experimentatation *wiggles fingers mysteriously*

muahahahahahahaha

either at nocturnal or...when is the next arisona gathering (as in like summer fall winter answer :laugh:)

--------------------

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2959337 - 08/03/04 08:08 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

meditation 20 minutes a day and keep drinkin the tea! How do you think those guys in Japan do it? :wink:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2959345 - 08/03/04 08:09 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I dunno, the last one cost a lot of money and me being the poor nig of the group, makes me not want to try to call the next one :wink:

I imagine probably in the fall when it cools down a bit and makes it a bit more comfy to camp.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2959360 - 08/03/04 08:13 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

nice!

:laugh:

it's ok being poor, I'm poor too

do you guys have more than one gathering a year cause like I dunno after nocturnal I'm not gonna be able to gather for a while  :frown:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale