Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEilya555
GOD with a caseof amnesia
 User Gallery

In love with a ghost???
    #2954981 - 08/02/04 03:14 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm in need of a little advice...I'm afraid I'm in love with someone who doesn't exist in 3d...
I'm in love with what is considered a Twin Flame...I know she does not exist here with me on account that I can ocassionaly get a small glimpse of her on a high dose of DMT... This thought of someone waiting for me when I die has given me much strength in the past...But I'm afraid I've grown tired of being away from her and have grown extremely depressed and lost any sense of purpose in my life...I have devoted my entire life to this GHOST, and whether I am crazy or not, I will continue to do so...I can't truly love someone else while I'm here... It is as if I'm just waiting for death, I'm not afraid of it, I know what it is, I know who I am...It's as if I've flew to high and burnt my wings...So someone please tell me why I should hold on to end
???I have never thought so negative for this long of a time, I'm usually a positive person...Some new friends would probably help...Any suggestions from you fellow shroomers, the only people with any sense...

" My only Friend, THE END, It hurt's to set you free, but you'll never follow me." Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemr crisper

Re: In love with a ghost??? [Re: Eilya555]
    #2955019 - 08/02/04 03:51 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

hi
i'm probably not much help to you, but some lines in your post reminded me of my own experiences, especially the icarus bit.

it can go different ways with defining your experiences.

if the entities you meet are internal, archetypes from your mind. perhaps you have met a mirror image of yourself, filtered so that pure beauty shines thru.....but it is still yourself, just refined.
you are lucky to experience such a thing.
instead of externalizing that beauty, bring it into your heart and let it become a part of you.

if you see these visions as external beings and forces, ask yourself what do they want from you? why do they approach you and wait for you?
not everything out there has your benefit in mind.
the one's that do care, probably do not want you to hurt yourself in any way.

i think you have been given a taste of exquisite bliss, please remember this is just a taste. it is a hint of the future.
there is work to do first, you are in the meat for a reason.
whatever that reason is may not be apparent for a long time, but one day it will be clear.
after such a glimpse, it is hard to come back and live in the mundane world, but now you are special, you know what it is you are working towards, you have seen your goal. many people never have such a chance.
maybe it is time to take a break from tripping and get really good at doing something you enjoy.
if you keep storming the gates of heaven they will get a lil tired of you and give you a zap.

hope you find something useful here.
:sun:

OfflineEilya555
 User Gallery

Re: In love with a ghost??? [Re: mr crisper]
    #2958516 - 08/02/04 11:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks, some good stuff to think about...

Anonymous #1

#2958525 - 08/02/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

im not trying to be an asshole bit u gotta try to getalot more girls as friends and youll fall in love with them. your neveer gona get into any intercouerse woith as ghost. it is proabally a haluianation and u justn love seeing it. i wish the best of luk to you

((gAwK))

InvisibleShmoppy McGillicuddy
EmpathicSociopath
 User Gallery

Loc: Oceania
    #3036821 - 08/22/04 04:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Be careful with this. There are just as many benevolent entities out there as there are malevolent ones. Don't forget that it may be something simply wishing for you to hurt yourself, for its own enjoyment. Showing you exquisite beauty to draw you in, kinda like a bug-zapper :crazy:

If it is something that truly has your best interests in heart, then it wants you to live life to the fullest, so that whenever you do encounter it you will be properly experienced. Of all the things you don't want to do, disappointing this creature should be at the top of the list.

--------------------

OfflineTripleB
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
    #3036849 - 08/22/04 04:55 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

whoa... that's deep! i once had an experience of someone waiting for me on the other side, and has changed my life and i still believe that there is someone waiting for me till my day... spiritual visions CAN effect yur mind in the real world, very nice thread!

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#3037192 - 08/22/04 06:27 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The original poster is schizophrenic/paranoid/delusional and any attempt to fit logic or rational thought on how to deal with love with a make believe entity is only asking to meddle with circular logic and a deeper fall from reality.

Get doctor help, you need some medication.

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #3037312 - 08/22/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Well i'll share my thoughts with you...

If the "person above is schizophrenic..." blah blah, that doesnt address the issue.  Psychology is great, it can help alot of people, shit im about to graduate with a degree in it, but life has more angles to it than appear.

Addressing Eilya,
I wont deny the possibility of spirits and such, in fact i wholeheartedly believe in such things...not everyone has a life that is full of more than one dimension, and it is hard for them to see into that realm when locked into other points of view.  If this spirit that you meet under the influence of DMT feels like something you should be with, then maybe you will be with it, in time.  But it is not your place to rush the process, because life throws curve balls for reasons.

Quote:

Never turn away from a situation unless you know you have absolutely nothing you can learn from it

Thats a nice little quote from Illusions that i try to keep on the tip of my mind when i experience crazy shit :smile:.

The point that i'm trying to make, amidst my rambling, is that maybe this spirit is something you would be with, but not now.  Life has much to teach you yet.  Even though you arent afraid of death, and are "waiting for it", you would miss out on many experiences of value and teaching.

I wholeheartedly believe that we have paths that we follow in life.  Sometimes they change, sometimes they cross, but there is a path unto which all of us are walking.  Dont stray from it, thats not the way it is supposed to go.

Can you believe all this came out of the mouth of a person who studies neuroscience?  Before this summer i would have kicked myself to the curb for saying this shit, but my path changed, and showed me many things that i needed to see, and as a result, i have become more in touch with the different sides of life.  They exist, i assure you.

Keep strong, one day at a time.

--Kremlin

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: In love with a ghost??? [Re: looner2]
    #3037370 - 08/22/04 07:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
The original poster is schizophrenic/paranoid/delusional and any attempt to fit logic or rational thought on how to deal with love with a make believe entity is only asking to meddle with circular logic and a deeper fall from reality.

That is not true at all, and to be honest, I fail to see how your comments were supportive.  In fact, they were rather hurtful and I hope you can see that.  The poster in question has probably already felt alienated and alone with his feelings, and she does NOT need people like YOU invalidating her further.  Try to have some damn compassion or get out of the Support Forum.  I'm not trying to be a bitch, but it really annoys me when people come to this forum looking for support (for sometimes admittedly, unusual dilemmas) and they are only met with scorn.  Please, have some compassion for your fellow human and try to walk in their shoes for awhile.  /rant off. 

As for Eilya, I can relate somewhat to your post.  Ever since I was a child, I would become infatuated/attracted to fictional characters in books, movies, my imagination, etc.  (I'm not saying that your being is fictional, just giving my own experience on the matter)  To this day, I still have this..."problem."  On the other hand, it's not really a problem at all, and I enjoy it.  I have often wondered if the "people" who I write about in my stories are real in some sort of strange parallel universe.  To be honest, I have fun thinking so.  What can I say...I have a very overactive imagination.  :grin:

There is nothing wrong with that.  However, tread carefully...also from personal experience, I know that it is easy to become obsessed to an unhealthy level with an intangible entity.  Try to have a gentle curiousity and hope about the being, but do not stop living your life and making relationships here on Earth.  That's what we're here for!  :heart: :smile:

Take care and I wish you (and her, wherever she may be :wink: ) the best. 

love,

*me*

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: In love with a ghost??? [Re: MOTH]
    #3038689 - 08/23/04 06:20 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Quote:

looner2 said:

That is not true at all, and to be honest, I fail to see how your comments were supportive. In fact, they were rather hurtful and I hope you can see that. The poster in question has probably already felt alienated and alone with his feelings, and she does NOT need people like YOU invalidating her further. Try to have some damn compassion or get out of the Support Forum. I'm not trying to be a bitch, but it really annoys me when people come to this forum looking for support (for sometimes admittedly, unusual dilemmas) and they are only met with scorn. Please, have some compassion for your fellow human and try to walk in their shoes for awhile. /rant off.

Being blunt is the only way to communicate to her. You went off on some tangent about your own make believe friends, which isn't going to help her situation. Especially since its actually causing harm in her life. Refer to my response, I clearly stated, "any attempt to fit logic or rational thought on how to deal with love with a make believe entity is only asking to meddle with circular logic and a deeper fall from reality.".... simple for you to understand? It's not me being uncompassionate, its YOU being stupid. Get away from your own fairytale land and take a look at the situation from reality.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3039377 - 08/23/04 11:45 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Quote:

looner2 said:

That is not true at all, and to be honest, I fail to see how your comments were supportive.  In fact, they were rather hurtful and I hope you can see that.  The poster in question has probably already felt alienated and alone with his feelings, and she does NOT need people like YOU invalidating her further.  Try to have some damn compassion or get out of the Support Forum.  I'm not trying to be a bitch, but it really annoys me when people come to this forum looking for support (for sometimes admittedly, unusual dilemmas) and they are only met with scorn.  Please, have some compassion for your fellow human and try to walk in their shoes for awhile.  /rant off.

Being blunt is the only way to communicate to her. You went off on some tangent about your own make believe friends, which isn't going to help her situation. Especially since its actually causing harm in her life. Refer to my response, I clearly stated, "any attempt to fit logic or rational thought on how to deal with love with a make believe entity is only asking to meddle with circular logic and a deeper fall from reality.".... simple for you to understand? It's not me being uncompassionate, its YOU being stupid. Get away from your own fairytale land and take a look at the situation from reality.

I'll send some positive vibes towards you Looner2.  You act like you desperately are in need of them.  :heart:

Invisibleadrug

#3040260 - 08/23/04 04:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think he makes a bit of sense. It may have come off as a bit harsh, but the fact remains, he/she does sound a bit delusional.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: In love with a ghost??? [Re: adrug]
    #3040386 - 08/23/04 04:59 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

adrug said:
I think he makes a bit of sense. It may have come off as a bit harsh, but the fact remains, he/she does sound a bit delusional.

My point is that this forum is a vulnerable place.  People come here hurting, feeling alone and isolated.  And I am not in a position to decide what is "normal" or not, based on my own experiences.  (or delusions, whatever you want to call them :wink: )

Looner's advice is decent (seeking help for a problem) but it was the condescending way in which he presented it that I have a problem with.  That sort of attitude can be very destructive to someone that is feeling sad, desperate and alone.  That's is all I'm saying.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3041140 - 08/23/04 07:55 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Looner, I wish you hadn't called me stupid, but whatever.

Maybe I was projecting my own insecurities with labels onto the thread. I can admit that is probably possible. So sorry if you felt like I was "attacking" you with my reply towards you, I got defensive. Didn't mean to start anything.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#3041206 - 08/23/04 08:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm sorry for calling you stupid, it was out of line and I do not think you are stupid at all.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3041442 - 08/23/04 08:59 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks man, I'm sorry for going off the handle there about your post.  Again, I think that I was just projecting my own insecurities into the thread...sorry about that.  :tongue:

peace  :heart:

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3048335 - 08/25/04 11:29 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Life will be over soon enough anyways, and when it is, this will seem all like a fading ripple. Then, if there is truth to your visions, you will know. Either way you're going to get there, so why rush this experience of existence? I can see how something like this can stay in your head, which it would for anyone. Just remember that you'll have a lot of further opportunities to speak with her during this life, and probably at an increasing awareness. For all you know, she could be a figment of your physical mind, in which case dying to be with her would only kill 'her'.

Anyways, I think you should do whatever you feel is truly right. Don't rush the decision though. Also, mediation might be a useful aid in further explorations, and to ease your mind.

--------------------

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
    #3050030 - 08/25/04 07:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

We are rasied in a world where make believe is real. I was searching for that person also. I ruined my life searching for that beautiful person. In the end the person I was searching for was me. When I finally found me I was finally content with my life. I try every day to let my inner beauty shine through and touch the people in my life.

I think that is what you are looking for also.

--------------------
Live each day like it will be your last, tomorrow my never come.
SporeSmart

OfflineEilya555
 User Gallery

#3062971 - 08/28/04 06:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Paranoid? Never...Schizophrenic? doubt it...Delusional? If I'm lucky...Anyway thanks for the positive responses from a few of you,EllemyshShade,and others... I was pretty depressed when I wrote this, But it's something I've alway's wanted to ask like minded people of...I'm slowly getting back to my usual positive self...I've tried medication for the depression but it makes me worse, such as SSRI's...and I don't like taking anything addictive such as benzodiazepenes on account that I'm an addict and an alcoholic and I can only have  :regularshroom: ...Anyway If anyone else can relate I'd like to hear more... As for the the negativity of someone's honest post, I forgive the ignorance and leave you with a simple question to ponder http://new.wavlist.com/movies/307/btmn-dance.wav  ???

"you and me
we're in this together now
none of them can stop us now
we will make it through somehow
you and me
even after everything
you're the queen and I'm the king
nothing else means anything." TrEnT ReZnOR: NIN

Until next time, keep me talkin cause it helps me get by, maybe someone could share some sort of positive entity contact they've had on mushrooms, or a perfect place of paradise that you so long for, or where you would like to be when your dead? or maybe streetfighter could explain his theory of delusion...As I believe this place is an entire illusion, Kind of Like Through The Looking Glass...anyone ever see Donnie Darko, we've got some interesting theories here... I'm serious, I wanna here some deep shit!!!Ask me anything, call me an asshole,Give me somethin to read so I don't go smoke another worthless cigarette... U guy's are fun...new kicks...peace... :satan:

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3063138 - 08/28/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, this is quite interesting as I used to be in love with a woman I saw in my dreams a few years. I dreamed about her constantly, and even on high doses of psychedelics she pops into my head out of no where - and she seems so real. Her voice sounds identical to Nikki Costa's (a pop singer) and it was almost like a Vanilla Sky-esque story except she didn't exist in real life. Perhaps this woman awaits me in Paradise.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom