Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGrieviant
Stranger
Loc: Montreal, Canada
First Time Trip Report
    #2958145 - 08/02/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hello everyone, this is probably going to be a long post, so bear with me. I have been visiting shroomery.org for a few months and it is because of this website that I am able to write this trip report. I have read a large number of the posts in these forums, I just chose not to comment in them because I had never done shrooms beforehand.

In any case, I am writing this 'first time trip report' about one week after it actually occured, so the details are a little sketchy.

The trip started with me going to my friend's house (who was going to trip with me). Before ingesting the shrooms, we obviously prepared plenty of joints based on the recommendations from posts I read. At about 1:30pm we both took 2.2g of dried mush via a Nutella sandwich (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically a chocolate spread). We went on his patio to eat the shroom sandwich. I was a little worried about taking the shrooms because they smelled so awful and I thought they were going to taste really bad. Fortunately, the Nutella killed any bad taste or odor the shrooms had, although it still felt a little weird chewing through pieces of shrooms  :wink:

Anyway, we then waited for about a half hour on his patio, looking at people's gardens, feeling a little nervous because we weren't really sure of what was going to happen. Not experiencing anything significant, we then went on a walk to the park, then to the lakeside. Throughout the whole walk we started laughing for no reason in particular and discussing events in our town. We lit up some herb when we got by the seaside. We sat on a bench and in front of us was a great view: the great city of Montreal, the St-Laurence River and beautiful blue skies. I kept analyzing every single thing I looked at, and whenever I saw something weird, I would mention it to my friend and we would talk about it for many minutes. Near the shore we saw what looked like a Marboro hiding in the water (those who played Final Fantasy will know what I'm talking about). Then we saw a huge cloud portal seeming to open up in the sky over a church. We started talking about religious stuff and whenever we were referring to god, we used a fictitious name for some reason. After that we went back to my friend's house.

On our way back, I found a deep love for trees and nature and started saying how much trees have feelings. When we got back, I was really tripping. We sat down at a table and put on some music. Another friend came to visit us and see how we were doing. When he sat down with us, I didn't even pay attention to him, it wasn't meant to be mean, but I was incredibly concentrated on a glass of water and on music simultaneously. For some reason, I couldn't get myself to take a sip of the glass of water because I thought that the water had a soul, and that if I would drink it, it would die. Instead, I kept on staring at the bottom of the glass where full of weird patterns were being formed. I then looked up from the glass and glanced at the plant laying in the middle of the table. I swear, it was moving. The plant scared me to death and I let out a high-pitched yelp and hid my head in my arms. My other tripping friend thought that was so hilarious that he started laughing histerically. I quickly joined him because I couldn't help myself.

A lot of my trip when I was sitting at the table was directed by the music that was playing, which was El Cielo by Dredge. At one point, the shrooms won me over and they were totally in control. We went downstairs to his room and tried to listen to music. Some video game music was still on from before and that's pretty much all we listened to. It sounded so great, it was music from 'Champions of Norrath'. I tried playing the guitar but it was like I forgot how to play. I was holding my guitar, and I thought I was supposed to accompany the music at all times. I kept on thinking that I wasn't good enough, but it didn't make me sad.

My friend then went upstairs to watch a movie with my other friend. I was still tripping like hell at the time and decided I was hungry. I actually went driving on shrooms because I had to grab some food! I dont even remember how I got to the restaurant, it's a huge blank to me. I couldn't understand or read what was written on the drive-thru menu. It took me 5 minutes to get my order right in my head and 2 minutes to say it to the restaurant clerk.

I finally got back, I have no idea how. There's a mirror in the first room of the house and I looked at it when I entered. I noticed weird marks on my face and it creeped me out. My friends were watching a Leslie Neilson movie, I can't even remember which one. All I know is that it was incredible. I hallucinated so many things in the movie. The colours were weird and practically everything was funny. We laughed almost every 2 seconds throughout the whole movie. Every single emotional scene was very involving for some reason.

After the movie, I started coming down. We went outside and started talking about our trip. I felt so incredibly calm and serene. Me and my friend we were nicer to each other than we ever were before, in a conversational way. I feel like my attitude has changed a little since the trip. It lasted from about 2pm to 6:30pm.

In all, I would have to say that shrooms were a totally worthwhile experience and that I would definately do them again. I'm converted!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNextKind
Cannabinoid

Re: First Time Trip Report [Re: Grieviant]
    #2959042 - 08/03/04 03:58 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

That sounds like a great trip. How much did you take?

OfflineGrieviant
Stranger
Loc: Montreal, Canada
Re: First Time Trip Report [Re: Grieviant]
    #2959613 - 08/03/04 09:18 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Well, I wrote it at the beginning of the report. We each took 2.2 grams of dried mush.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag