Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: The Adom &amp;amp;amp;amp; Iluan's fishing chronicles.. [Re: kindkesey]
    #2957373 - 08/02/04 05:18 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Ah yes the show!

7/31/2004 Paramount Theatre - Cedar Rapids, IA

Rollover > Boogie on Reggae Woman > Boo Boo's Pikanic, Six Days on the Road, 45th of November, Freedom Jazz Dance, Sing a New Song > Ring of Fire
Set 2: Turn This Around, Jellyfish > Rhum 'n' Zouc, County Road Blues, Emma's Dream, Miss Brown's Teahouse > Dirk > Rollover
Encore: Got What He Wanted, Big Shoes > How Mountain Girls Can Love

I thought it was a great show. I won't go into much detail but it was a very solid show I thought. I also went to next night's show:

8/1/2004 Eagles Ballroom - Milwaukee, WI
Set 1: Sittin' on Top of the World, Cedar Laurels, How Sweet It Is, Hotel Window, MLT, This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) > Round the Wheel
Set 2: Could You Be Loved, SKAT, Looking Glass > Jam > Way Back Home, Texas Town, Joyful Sound, Come As You Are
Encore: Daryl, Tom Thumb's Blues

Last night's show was good to but I liked the Iowa show better. I liked the songs they played better, I liked the venue better and I thught the acoustics were better at Sat. night's show. I had a blast at both and never really stopped movin n groovin.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
Re: The Adom &amp;amp;amp;amp; Iluan's fishing chronicles.. [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2957499 - 08/02/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

sup KC  :crazy2:

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: The Adom &amp;amp;amp;amp; Iluan's fishing chronicles.. [Re: iluan]
    #2957525 - 08/02/04 05:59 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

What's up man. Nice writeup on the weekend. It's so thorough I have nothing to add!

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: The Adom &amp;amp;amp;amp; Iluan's fishing chronicles.. [Re: Adom]
    #2957536 - 08/02/04 06:04 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Them thieving basturds have made my life on Matagorda island just plain miserable...One night when they were banging cookin plates an stuff like that ...You know how loud they can get trying a last ditch effort to rid you of anything thats edible...I was really stupid on my first adventure on Mad isle they strowed everthing cause i didnt tie up any of the coolers....The next night i had this big ass coon in my sights and i was gonna kill him ...Seriously guys hunger pains will make you very mean and i was gonna give him a buttload of old style 12 guage lead duckloads...I didnt pull the trigger because i started watching him fiddling with a knot in the tent rope i used to tie the coolers shut ....I watched him about 15 minutes max ...the whole time he is eying me cause he knows im awake...It wasnt a real hard knot because he shure enuff got it untied and then the fuckker popped the lid an grabbed a bigass plastic bag full of fresh blue crab we had stabbed earlier that night ...we used frog gigs try it sometime at night using a good flashligh cause they kinda glow and they dont move that quickly so you can get a bunch pretty easily
Anyway that fuck ran off in the dark and his buddies were chattering up a storm an i thought they were chowin down...Nope they were just playing with our crab an basically vandilized our crab ...
The game warden told us to shoot the basturds ya know a Kill Kill Kill marine type and we agreed with him but they shouldnt die just because they are smart clever opportunistic sp? ....As much as i hate the overgrown rats i cant kill em...their hands look really like a human hand...It doesnt take very long to learn Coonproofing
Oh i allmost forgot this coon snagged like 3 full rolls of Rolaids outta my tent...he ate em all right then and there cause i could see the powder from them ...I would have killed that one damnit because water gives me heartburn so add Hard lq eatin greasy shit ectera
I was a hurtin Murtin that weekend..Madagorda isle is desolate and you better have a few basic things to get ya thru a weekend ...
Everything you pack that is the most precious to you and your survival ....its allready been stolen before from some unfortunate camper and they are chaterting away with themselves in coon english planning n plotting when they are gonna get that one thing that they wont eat or dont need...they just wanna see ya get madder n hell so they have something new to talk about...

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Re: The Adom &amp;amp;amp;amp; Iluan's fishing chronicles.. [Re: OldSpice]
    #2957576 - 08/02/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

And dont let your dog go after one thats swimmin ...They will drown a dog quick
I betcha they plan that shit out also because they listen in to everyone talking around the campfire...They wanna find out who has the best dog and chuckle about how easy it is to drown them by crawling on their heads...they re out there listening right now ...I bet they have a website up by now

--------------------
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: The Adom &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Iluan's fishing chronicles.. [Re: OldSpice]
    #2957583 - 08/02/04 06:22 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I've killed plenty of them in my time but I gave it up because I can no longer justify it, coon proofing is very important.  Madagorda isle sounds like a sweet place for a camping trip :yesnod:

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: The Adom &amp;amp;amp;amp; Iluan's fishing chronicles.. [Re: OldSpice]
    #2957608 - 08/02/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Alounacara said:I betcha they plan that shit out also because they listen in to everyone talking around the campfire...They wanna find out who has the best dog and chuckle about how easy it is to drown them by crawling on their heads...they re out there listening right now ...I bet they have a website up by now

Oh god that's horrible!

You've got me so paranoid now! They eat our garbage :crazy:

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Re: The Adom &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Iluan's fishing chronicles.. [Re: Adom]
    #2957731 - 08/02/04 07:16 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

we survived our first outing there because we caught a bunch of redfish...illegally small but fuck that when you are really really hungry...they dont eat white bread but they will play with it so its not even an option for eating anymore gota lot of shrimp also that first night...they were in the shallows thick and would jump away from the light right into my buddies 5 gallon bucket :smile:We had nice steaks chips eggs milk ...they got into everything that fri nite and either ate it or destroyed it...Yeah we learned quick about coonproofing...after we got in good with the Tx state guys they would leave a window unlocked because we allmost got blown away by 50 mph winds ..the weather would change in a second and you better be prepared or face exposure type stuff...Me an my buddy kinda stayed sober that night cause it was away to calm,,we had Camel tentsdome style...really nice ones $100+we tied our shit to each others tents and then tied off to some kinda support poles that had a awning over a concrete pic nic table...everybody tents were rolling away I mean fuckkin gone gone...the older style tents were just soggy muddy mess
And a norther blew in and dropped the temp to about 35 degrees
Out of almost 30 of us everyone got on their boats an bailed n went home...Me n Perry were the only ones on the island ...we spent a lot of money on stuff you need! them guys didnt have a clue ...they had new fad socks that would stay toasty warm UNLESS they get wet..Man i could go on forever about the hell ive put myself thru on that hostile stickker burr hell hole we loved so much...We were allways there in the winter because of duck geese hawg hunting w deer hunts were allowed according to the population at that time...they have huge Russian boars ...big black n meaner than shit when you were invading their favorite watering hole lookin up in the sky fer ducks
Im not exaggerating about how hostile that island is...touch any greenery and you  have a mitt full of sticker burrs...next morning you cant use hands and it took like 2 weeks for them to heal..we allways got a few but i grabbed a boat rope once without my black harley gloves on and couldnt use my hands without major pain...
You hear shit about how ruff things are in Texas.... Texas is a pansys paradise compared to Matagorda Island...after my secod year of going their the State park guys would leave keys in their twin outboard all weather haulass boat..the aluminum ones that have a heated cockpit ...they use them to rescue idiots that kill a prop on oyster beds n cant get back kinda boat...that was our fishin boat for the whole weekend and tanks full of gas also ...go fishin for free on the great state of Texas :smirk: :thumbup:they allways left a window unlocked so we could get a nice bed to sleep in with warm covers if shit got real hairy...We did have many weekends where everything was perfect and laying back listening to Sand Hill Cranes talk as they flew over...we never shota Sandhill crane because they are allways in pairs and they mate for life...I swear i used to get really high being out there ...a real religious experiance kinda feeling
We would take our tools out there with us and fix ac units an heaters
for the state guys...they hated being there so comfort was everything to them...One of the State guys found some keys of cocaine on the beach abn he had a heartattack trying to get back to the mainland at Port oconner...I guess it wasnt the same shit he was getting from Joe Bloe Dealer :cool:

--------------------
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: The Adom &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Iluan's fishing chronicles.. [Re: OldSpice]
    #2957811 - 08/02/04 07:39 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

That is awesome, I need to do some serious type shit one of these times, good story's paw.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: The Adom &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Iluan's fishing chron [Re: Adom]
    #2957855 - 08/02/04 07:54 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

my dad killed all the racoons around here like 10 years ago
now they are only found in the forest near by
i miss them :frown:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures