Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

Loc: Amsterdam, Holland
Real way to bring Heaven to Earth
    #2954001 - 08/01/04 10:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I believe Heaven is a state of mind that each and every human can share and it is on earth along with hell which actually has the same definition of heaven but one state of mind is stable and productive(love, happiness), while the other is unstable and destructive (hate, sadness). Everyone experiences heaven and hell; thank creation that we do not experience hell in extremes of extremes (while some may feel they do).

Heaven is composed of necessity: food, shelter, health, education, sex, and some drugs in moderation. All these aspects of heaven can be obtained through currency. Someone who wants to bring everyone to heaven first needs to obtain currency.

Power equals Knowledge to get money for now and once the money aspect is achieved a strong political representative is needed to develop as well. To acquire voters (he, she) must have something about themselves that every person can relate, or feel the same way. Expressing love to everybody around them. A field of music that can express ideas could also benefit.

To finish off my little excerpt from my mind, I would like to explain that you must be cunning, deceptive, and philisophical in every decision made to your duties because not everyone has a vision for the future as we.

I made my plans and each day I am fufilling them further. I will post them when the time is right.
G,G,G,GGG-Unit

I apologize to all those in the spirituality forum who read "What Happened Today...." and I thank the person for moving it to the pub. I apologize for not using paragraphs and proper writing edicit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: Real way to bring Heaven to Earth [Re: Philanthropist]
    #2954017 - 08/01/04 10:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I like the first part, it deteriorates when you start talking about politicians and power though.

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Real way to bring Heaven to Earth [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2955149 - 08/02/04 05:15 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Because politicians and power are silly concepts to consider when you are thinking about "heaven."

Invisiblemr crisper

#2955283 - 08/02/04 06:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Heaven is composed of necessity: food, shelter, health, education, sex, and some drugs in moderation. All these aspects of heaven can be obtained through currency.

sex? drugs in moderation? crikey....i wanna go to your heaven...umm how much to get in?

you could look for bigger things, there's no need to be so suburban with your goals.

btw - your 'what happened today' rant was one of my all-time faves. fell off my chair. don't apologise for it, and i reckon it should've stayed in spit&feelo where it could be smothered in the reverence it deserved. it reeked of life, fear and passion - and that was great!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2955287 - 08/02/04 06:32 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have to say I appreciate you taking the time to write your thoughts though.  :thumbup:

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #2956780 - 08/02/04 02:45 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Can you buy heaven with currencies ?
Perhaps, if humans were ready for the good way and loose their poor selfishness.
Nowadays currencies were most often misused for the power of suppression (= hell).

But as currency is a mean, like many other means, the way it is used decides about good and evil. This decision is a more inherent topic, so, like you posted, heaven is a more inherent state.

BTW:Never let the purpose justify the means. Let the means justify the purpose.

Nice rambling though :smile:

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

OfflineBleaK
paradox
    #2957074 - 08/02/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Philanthropist said:
I believe Heaven is a state of mind that each and every human can share and it is on earth along with hell which actually has the same definition of heaven but one state of mind is stable and productive(love, happiness), while the other is unstable and destructive (hate, sadness). Everyone experiences heaven and hell; thank creation that we do not experience hell in extremes of extremes (while some may feel they do).

Heaven is composed of necessity: food, shelter, health, education, sex, and some drugs in moderation. All these aspects of heaven can be obtained through currency. Someone who wants to bring everyone to heaven first needs to obtain currency.

Power equals Knowledge to get money for now and once the money aspect is achieved a strong political representative is needed to develop as well. To acquire voters (he, she) must have something about themselves that every person can relate, or feel the same way. Expressing love to everybody around them. A field of music that can express ideas could also benefit.

To finish off my little excerpt from my mind, I would like to explain that you must be cunning, deceptive, and philisophical in every decision made to your duties because not everyone has a vision for the future as we.

I made my plans and each day I am fufilling them further. I will post them when the time is right.
G,G,G,GGG-Unit

I apologize to all those in the spirituality forum who read "What Happened Today...." and I thank the person for moving it to the pub. I apologize for not using paragraphs and proper writing edicit.

i hope your not trying to say that one gets into heaven by having money.

true u could buy all those things you mentioned.

you could also make them yourself if circumstances were different.

why is there a middleman profiting from heaven?

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

#2957796 - 08/02/04 07:35 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

It is sad but true, yes money will bring you to heaven if you use it right, or morally correct.

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

#2957809 - 08/02/04 07:39 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Mr Crisper someone must make a sacrifice of wealth to start the trend. 1 rich man is powerful but not as powerful compared to many poor/middle class soon to be rich men working together.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #2957957 - 08/02/04 08:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Sweet!

First money was the root of all evil and now it buys the ticket to get you into the pearly gates! I love when the rules change in our favor.

Appearantly, money is what you make of it, like beauty, it is in the spending power of the beholder.

I totally agree that heaven and hell are states of mind and being. They can be experienced here or anywhere your sorry or happy ass is in or out of body.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Real way to bring Heaven to Earth [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #2958127 - 08/02/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

To be honest, the heaven state has nothing to do with drugs (which are part of Maya).

Heaven is selflessness, worldwide. Heaven is world wide peace, living Gods plan on earth. (No....im not speaking of any religon).

I have seen heaven, and it is great.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Real way to bring Heaven to Earth [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2958165 - 08/02/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Who said anything about drugs? I didn't. I said it was state of my mind and being and could be experienced anywhere. Peace comes from a quiet mind and an accepting heart-those are states of being.

All must realise here that everyones idea of heaven is completely different too. For my sister in law, heaven is a field of cryspy creme donuts growing in her yard.

I think before anyone gets into a discussion of how heaven is created, its probably helpful for them to define their idea of heaven first.

For my husband, heaven would be 24/7 sexcapades and not having to go to work.

Heaven doesn't have to be about brotherly love and the choirs of harald angels singing. i think that would get boring for most which is why hell on earth was created. The angels wanted to tear it up and party and the other angels there were a real drag.

Heaven to me is the feeling of being free and being able to do what feels good without guilt or remorse or payback.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #2958331 - 08/02/04 10:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

HEAVEN IS HERE,LOOK AT THE GRASS

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Real way to bring Heaven to Earth [Re: tnecseda]
    #2958351 - 08/02/04 10:41 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Smell a frangiopani or plumeria flower mmmmmmmmmmmm heaven
Palm trees are heavenly to me, paradise!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Real way to bring Heaven to Earth [Re: tnecseda]
    #2958997 - 08/03/04 03:16 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

tnecseda said:
HEAVEN IS HERE,LOOK AT THE GRASS

*sees pavement*

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
Re: Real way to bring Heaven to Earth [Re: BleaK]
    #2959168 - 08/03/04 06:40 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

~seeds pavement~

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Real way to bring Heaven to Earth [Re: castaway]
    #2960067 - 08/03/04 12:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

jiggy, I just used the quick reply button.

"Heaven is composed of necessity: food, shelter, health, education, sex, and some drugs in moderation. All these aspects of heaven can be obtained through currency. Someone who wants to bring everyone to heaven first needs to obtain currency."

I was saying this is not so. Drugs are not needed.

I will tell honestly, what your husband wants is not heaven, that is called desires. Heaven cannot be obtained by desires, but rather by having no desires.

When you have no motives, no desires, and your actions are selfless, based on peace and love....this is when heaven comes.

We are not talking about living life in a grand state of bliss and delusions. Heaven is not the absense of pain, it is the absense of suffering.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Real way to bring Heaven to Earth [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2960216 - 08/03/04 01:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I figured afterwards that you probably just hit quick reply in responce to someone else. Thanks for clearing that up!

What you defined is your idea of heaven. When my husband dies, he will no doubt be stirring up some fantastiscal orgies of sexual union and bliss and who are you to say he is not in "his" own heaven? He just won't be in your version of it.

It's a very relative term. To be desireless is to just be dead. To be desireless is the cause of stagnation and we are creative beings drivien by our desires. If I am not desiring and becoming inspired and creating, I am in hell.

In heaven, you can create and eat all of the donuts you want to and not get fat. I know thats what my sister in law will be doing for a spell until she DESIRES to create a new experience for herself.

I may spend a couple of eons doing it myself as I refrain from eating them in this life because I choose not to be fat. I do it in lucid dream time sometimes. he he he

What is this rush to get to 'enlightenment" anyway? I mean, we exist for ETERNITY. I have no doubt I spent eons blissed out in your version of heaven and I have no doubt that I got bored with it or I wouldn't be here.

Realizing my creative potential is how i get jiggy with it and find fullfillment! Give me some creative inspiration and allow me the freedom to act on it and I'm higher then a kite. The Divine plan was a pretty freaking good one if ya ask me. I know how to work it too. I create my own heaven and hell at will.

Hell is what smacks us in the ass when we forget to appreciate stuff. It's like the universe saying, "ohhhh you do not enjoy peace and harmony? Okay? How bout some war and discord for a change?" and we go "ya, bring it on my unappreciative ass and maybe I will remember how much it sucks and be more appreciative the next time."

You wrote that selflessness based on peace and love is when heaven comes. I beg to differ. I call that maryterdom and find no virtue in it. Self sacrifice is a trick to perpetuate pain and suffering on this planet. As micro cosoms of the macro, when you sacrfice yourself, you sacrifice the whole. Why do that?

Allowing yourself to recieve is the only way you have something to give. Thats a form of selfishness and there is great virtue in knowing that you too are deserving and worthy to have it all. The coin is double sided sensai and heaven is in the blur of the spin.

I love how this religious new age mumbo jumbo so sneakily talks people out of recieivng their divine inheritance in the name of achieving NIRVANA. I am in no rush to become nothingness and useless.

Fun topic supermarket. I'll be sure to shop at your store again. :grin:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (08/03/04 01:08 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates