Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

Loc: Amsterdam, Holland
Some bs i thought i would share here as well
    #2954046 - 08/02/04 12:21 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I believe Heaven is a state of mind that each and every human can share and it is on earth along with hell which actually has the same definition of heaven but one state of mind is stable and productive(love, happiness), while the other is unstable and destructive (hate, sadness). Everyone experiences heaven and hell; thank creation that we do not experience hell in extremes of extremes (while some may feel they do).

Heaven is composed of necessity: food, shelter, health, education, sex, and some drugs in moderation. All these aspects of heaven can be obtained through currency. Someone who wants to bring everyone to heaven first needs to obtain currency.

Power equals Knowledge to get money for now and once the money aspect is achieved a strong political representative is needed to develop as well. To acquire voters (he, she) must have something about themselves that every person can relate, or feel the same way. Expressing love to everybody around them. A field of music that can express ideas could also benefit.

To finish off my little excerpt from my mind, I would like to explain that you must be cunning, deceptive, and philisophical in every decision made to your duties because not everyone has a vision for the future as we.

I made my plans and each day I am fufilling them further. I will post them when the time is right.
G,G,G,GGG-Unit

I apologize to all those in the spirituality forum who read "What Happened Today...." and I thank the person for moving it to the pub. I apologize for not using paragraphs and proper writing edicit.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
Re: Some bs i thought i would share here as well [Re: Philanthropist]
    #2955022 - 08/02/04 05:55 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

You know why god loves gangstas and pot-growers?

Because they're a source of entertainment

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: Some bs i thought i would share here as well [Re: Philanthropist]
    #2955894 - 08/02/04 12:51 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Like Jesus said: The kingdom of heaven is among you (and/or within you) depending on which translation you like.  Personally, I like both. :heart:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
Re: Some bs i thought i would share here as well [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2955930 - 08/02/04 01:00 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Possibly both.

Look at it as a mushroom trip guys... personally I think its like experiencing either a piece of heaven or a piece of hell. Its the state of your conscious mind because it seems as if the subconscious is dying when you eat the mushrooms (technically its a poison, so technically its killing you when you eat it, more specifically your brain). Anyway a mushroom trip can be completely heavenly or hellish, based upon state of mind. Just brings me to believe mushrooms give us a little example of what life after death may be like (if any), but much more outta control.

So yea, I agree with you, heaven or hell can be experienced on earth because they're a state of mind. Its just after your dead your mind IS your surroundings, you don't really have to make them so as you would in life. But yeah, heaven (or hell) on earth is a complete possibility. Right now I believe we're in "purgatory", inbetween states.

I'm gonna shut up now cus my brains all over the place with ideas

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub