Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepaladinjake
Punk in Drublic

Paranoia?
    #2953966 - 08/01/04 11:56 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hey everyone i was wondering if any of you have sliped into paranoia i used to enjoy smoking and trippin and used to grow but then i went on a 2ci benge (which i havent done for a while now and wont do again) and now am having problems socializing with ppl couse i think they are allways talking about me, its not when im sober but if im stoned or tripping i have intense bouts with thinking somehow that everyones conversation is directed at me and i become real defensive or dont realy talk at all my main question is have any of you delt with this and overcome thanks for the help. :crazy:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: Paranoia? [Re: paladinjake]
    #2954038 - 08/02/04 12:18 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah. The freest day of my life was when I realized that everybody else was thinking about themselves too. They're not thinking about you man, or talking about you, unless your giving them reason to. Most people are completely stuck inside there own minds; they have their own concerns. If it only happens when your high, then that should tell you something. Stop smoking the powerful stuff and stick with schwag; I bet the paranoia well go away.

Peace

Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
    #2954984 - 08/02/04 05:23 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I get like that when people talk in other languages around me, I just think they're putting me down and don't have the balls to be polite and put me down to my face, like right out of a scene from Seinfeld. I wonder what language multi-linguals think in?

OfflineEilya555
GOD with a caseof amnesia
 User Gallery

#2954997 - 08/02/04 05:40 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

It's definitely a hard problem to overcome...You just have to not care what other people think about you...If someone thinks they are better than you they are just ignorant fools...And you should think yourself better than them...Anyway whats someone gonna do If they have a problem with you... Fight em to the death if you have to, never be afraid and stand up for yourself, what are you afraid of... I've got your back...It helps to be a little cocky, but only show negative traits such as thinkin your shit don't stink to the ranks of the ignorant...

peace, GOD...

" Nothing can stop me now" Trent Reznor

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #2957192 - 08/02/04 06:14 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

What do you really want?

After you've thought about this, do you really have the time to waste worrying about what / if other people are thinking about you?

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
    #2959226 - 08/03/04 09:20 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Best way I've found to overcome paranoia when you're stoned is to throw yourself right into the deep end...ask someone you don't know a question, walk down a dark alley or something. I think everyone gets paranoid to a certain extent smoking weed, I certainly did. It's not easy to overcome but it's not particularly hard either. Talk to strangers!

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
    #2971437 - 08/06/04 11:31 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i've expirianced exectly that!
i also thought i was getting schizophrenic (i started thinking that song lyrics are all about me!)
actualy i'm still not sure about things but i know now that these things are all in the mind (and espacialy in a stoned mind!)
i know i have doubts about my self and that is the reason other people seem to "tell" me things but it's actually ME thinking their trying to tell me stuff...
it's kinda like looking in a mirror...
i suggest you start listening to people and yr self and see what it is that's bothering you about that!
work it out with yr self and maybe a good friend (but never accuse anyone or burst out in frustration... that's a little over board... did that and i'm not at all proude of it!)

hell i even think that some people on the net (on another forum i've been posting on for alot of time now) are my friends trying to tell me things!
and just like shroomydan said... everyone is thinking about them selves first!
and just like grav said... what is it YOU WANT? (and is it really what you want?)
how do other people interact with your wants/needs?
rid yr self of all expectations from people and discover what it is that makes your friends YOUR friends! their not there to hurt you or fuck with you...

think about all this...
dont smoke pot if it makes you uncomfertable...
deal with your fears and doubts or they'll consume you!
from Waking Life - "On the way to discovering what we love, we will find everything we hate (fear/doubt or whatever "walls" you've put up), everything that blocks our path and what we desire."

hope this helps a bit...

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being