Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFight4urMind
journeyman
Re: Why are they soooo small?
    #295222 - 04/17/01 02:53 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Hey magnusra! Good to talk to you! I ordered a bottle of deva 70 and MM 70 a few weeks ago, they were gone quick! I really love absinthe! I can't wait till Jade comes out with their stuff. Any word on when that will be? The 70 might have been a lttle too alcoholy but it was still great...i just need some more money and ill order some Segarra and regular deva....how has your absinthe been tasting?

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite."
William Blake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFight4urMind
journeyman
Re: Why are they soooo small? [Re: Fight4urMind]
    #295268 - 04/17/01 02:55 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Glad to see you on this wonderful site!

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite."
William Blake

Offlinemagnusra

#295271 - 04/17/01 02:59 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Well I must say I love regular Deva! Absinthe N.S. is also real damn good. It is a little less heavy on the anise and you can really smell the other herbs when you cut it. Serpis is pretty good too. My friends prefer the Deva and Serpis over MM 55% and NS. I also have a bottle of Segarra at home. I'll probably drink it this weekend. Jade sent me an email saying that they are almost ready. Probably another few months at the most, I can't wait. And I can't believe I haven't gotten a single hang-over or even a slight headache from this stuff. All but one of my friends who tried love it. A few said they don't want any other alcohol. Hehe it's all I would drink if it was a little cheaper. I am going to start an absinthe mushroom thread under general questions check it out. How has the absinthe forum been doing? I haven't checked it out in a while?

--------------------
[red]* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process[/red]

InvisibleFight4urMind
journeyman
Re: Why are they soooo small? [Re: magnusra]
    #295278 - 04/17/01 03:11 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Not much from what I have seen. I think mine had so much alcohol, you couldn't really distinguish many tastes. I'm going over to Barcelona this summer, and I will definitley drop by SC and get some bottles (w/o having to pay that damn shipping cost. Yeah, my friends love it too, some are not as mystified by its history as i am....i try to get them to appreciate the cool louche and preparation...i have yet, to use any sugar. I have some spoons but i'm waiting for something a little less sweet. I'll check out your post...keep in touch!

--------------------
William Blake

Offlinemagnusra

#295285 - 04/17/01 03:22 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Did you get my PM's fight4urmind?

--------------------
[red]* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process[/red]

InvisibleFight4urMind
journeyman
    #295319 - 04/17/01 03:54 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, did you get mine? it didn't say if they were sent or not

--------------------
William Blake

Offlinemagnusra

#295322 - 04/17/01 03:56 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Yea I got them. 2 right?

--------------------

InvisibleFight4urMind
journeyman
    #295326 - 04/17/01 03:59 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

thats right...happy shroomin' magnusra...talk to you soon!

--------------------
William Blake

Offlinekundun6
Figment of your imagination
Loc: More or Less
    #295384 - 04/17/01 04:53 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

the heck is absinthe? a tea or booze of some sort?

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."

InvisibleFight4urMind
journeyman
Re: Why are they soooo small? [Re: kundun6]
    #295387 - 04/17/01 04:58 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Well, let me explain, absinthe is a liquer which contains thujone, supposidly a halucinogen. It was drank by such artists as Van Gogh, Poe, Hemmingway, among others...It is prepared a certain way and gives you a feeling like nothing else....PM me if you want some more info...

--------------------
William Blake

InvisibleFight4urMind
journeyman
Re: Why are they soooo small?
    #295399 - 04/17/01 05:05 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

So when should you pick the miniature mushies? They are tiny but the veil has already busted??

--------------------
William Blake

OfflineMrTechnoShaman
addict
Loc: Canada
    #295460 - 04/17/01 06:14 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I picked them when the veil broke. no matter how big. they were all unde 2 inches anyways, but now they are drying and they are VERY VERY blue, I'm using a dehumidificator in my cold basement to dry them. no heat at all = extreme potency. I just wish they grew a little bigger. oh well, after this flush i'm dunking them anyways.

---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

--------------------
---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract