Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
groove groove dance
    #2946105 - 07/30/04 06:59 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

to anyone who dances here, doesn't it feel like when you're in the groove, that there is nothing else but the groove. it's like a form of meditation, a certain way for peace to be felt.

I used to not be able a dance a beat, I would just stumble, and then I realized that it was just me all along. I had the rhythm in me the entire time, I was just judging myself too harshly. I was concerned about how others viewed me, and how I viewed my "self"

I was at a rave last week when I realized this all encompassing peace at full strength, and I wasn't on any kind of drugs either. I felt connected to the people around me, and this was nothing short of exhilarating. I was so overwhelmed by this while at the rave, that words cannot describe. I don't even think I was concerned about "me" at all. I was no longer there, just the beat was.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Edited by kaiowas (07/30/04 06:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
Re: groove groove dance [Re: kaiowas]
    #2947855 - 07/31/04 08:57 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Welcome to Dance!

So after all those Africans beating their drums all the time,and whirling Dervishes werent that "out of place" after all!

Ancient Greeks believed that arts like Music where gifts from Gods.Then,Dancing the somatic expression of music is itself Divine.

A little etymology.THe word Music comes from ancient Greek word "Muse" which where Goddesses of good arts.They wrote poems,sung,danced...Miusic =That of a Muse.Music gets you a-mused,taken over by those nice goddesses and you cant help it but move your feet ,shake those hips,pull a funny face and have a very nice time! Continue,and keep on dancing and you mght approach something else! Ekstasis,you will jumb out of your moving body...Now,god of Eksasis was Dionisus in Ancient Greece...He was also a prottector and close collaborator of the Muses...

Hmmm...some meaning in there that was coded so anthropomorphically in the faces of divine figures.

I can sympathise with you.I Did not knwo "how to dance" i know no "preset dances" Out of accident i found out that the rythm flows in me ,it flows in my mother as well but not my father.I dont know how to dance,my body does though.So i surrender it to the music,and oh boy am i a-mused or what!

So kaiowas,you werent there but the beat was eh? Well,you met the Muses...Nice ladies altogether arent they? Sometimes they might leave you behind and take you body todancing to the point of Ekstasis but that doesnt feel bad, does it?

Would it be a sacriledge to use the word "Devine" once more?

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2948098 - 07/31/04 10:38 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

ya dude... my first dance experience was last week at a club and at first I felt kinda akward, but then I said fuck it and did my jiggy dancin and said fuck whateverone else said! talk about awesome....once I finally let go I had a good time jammin with the mamim

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2948291 - 07/31/04 11:43 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I like dancing but I usually have to be on some kind of drug to do it.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#2948302 - 07/31/04 11:45 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I know what you're talkin about Brother, sadly I havnt been in that place for a while. Dont know exactly why but I figure its pretty much what you stated. Gota get back in the groove of things, foreal!

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: groove groove dance [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2948349 - 07/31/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

doctor J: see that's the way it used to be for me as well is that I would have to be extremely fucked up on some kind of drugs in order to dance. 

I dunno what I did, but it was just like another type of breakthrough.  I feel that there is something very special in dancing.  not only health wise, but for a peace of mind, it liked opened up a place where I can access anytime I want to. 

maybe I'm crazy..maybe I'm not, I sure want to dance all the time now

:dancing:

:sun:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#2948364 - 07/31/04 12:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Your not.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order