Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBambiEar
Bio and ChemMajor
Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info
    #2932442 - 07/27/04 12:38 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

A while back I acquired Psilocybe semilanceata spores. Recently I decided to attempt to cultivate them. I know that they grow on grass. Also they may or may not form a symbiotic relationship with the grass in nature. I was wondering if anyone has grown these? Also can they be cultivated inside?

This is a hypothetical procedure I am considering: I was planning on making a special terrarium that had sufficient lighting to grow grass (not cannabis). Then sterilize some soil rich in nutrients (probably compost made from grass or hay and cow poop) and plant grass seeds in the soil. At some point, I would put a previously colonized semilanceata jar into the grass and soil. Then I would operate the climate controls and hope for the best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRainy
Something toDo..
Re: Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info [Re: BambiEar]
    #2941091 - 07/29/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You Inspired me. This is 'EaseTEC' born through my experience. Can be adapted and spreaded. Details hidden inside those numbered sentences can be asked or concluded.

1. First of all sorry my bad english.. :smile:
2. I toked some sporeprints and maked three syringes.
3. Prints doesn't need to be sterile.. I dilute probability.
4. Then I cooked sunfloverseeds and oats with peels for 30 minutes
5. When was ready, water was poured off.
6. Mussy goes to glasses covered with folium.
7. Glasses cooked to sterile.
8. Syringes used to glasses. Lighter used to folium.
9. Stearine used to cover needle caused hole.
10. Glasses were put closet.
11. Three months were waited.
12. Cakes were cased thin layer of pressure sterilized soil. Max ? inch
13. Waited week. Still at room temperature.
14. Casing(s) placed to environmental closet temperature should be programmed to imitate fall. OR every night to fridge.
15. Waited and harvested.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info [Re: Rainy]
    #2947429 - 07/31/04 03:13 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

can you demonstrate with photo evidence that they fruited on the above tek? As far as i am aware semilanceta has only ever been fruited on a manure based substrate.

--------------------

OfflineRainy
Something toDo..
Re: Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #2956617 - 08/02/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yes I can.. I won't! So call me a (pathological)liar or so..

Some OLD 'fact' at http://www.tacethno.com/info/psilocybe/gartz3.txt
"This strain fruited after 3 to 4 months but other mycelia failed to form
fruit bodies at all."... "INDOLE DERIVATIVES IN FRUIT BODIES OF PSILOCYBE SEMILANCEATA FROM THE
CULTIVATION ON A STERILE SUBSTRATUM WITHOF COMPOST, RICE GRAIN, GRASS SEED,
          AND WATER (12:3:4:22) AFTER CASING WITH PEAT/CHALK (6)"

As you know.. Micro-organisms make genetic variations.. http://www.google.fi/search?sourceid=nav...spore+OR+spores

I have trained my strain(s).. (This is my only way to count failures)
My 'semilanceata' is 5 years old baby girl .. She fruits (in my 'secret substrate') but She is so fu**g slow that it makes me more grazy..

My 'Azure' lives now In forest where It moved in at fall 2001.. Fruited first time at 2003..

My oldest (53 generations) 'cubensis' fruits now on wood! :evil: This boy lives in forest too.
I just added wood to substrate more and more at each generation.. And I have never germinated any spores any higher than 71.6F 22C
Only worried about alkaloid levels.. I'm not allowed to do Any extraction for Any reason.. :tongue:

Thanks.. It was nice to write some letters.. 'Photo evidence' is unavailable at this time.

...:::Rate my ass.. This is REAL advanced (mis)information....:::

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
Re: Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info [Re: Rainy]
    #2956777 - 08/02/04 02:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, whatever.

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info *DELETED* [Re: Rainy]
    #2956804 - 08/02/04 02:51 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Fucknuckle

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Offlinehaptulist
Stranger
Re: Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #2958770 - 08/03/04 01:09 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey people. That Rainy guy has given me some very valuable information over three years. I Don't claim that I couldn't get such information anywhere else, but This fellow is quite nuts and this information is given me right direction.

OfflineOuchITripped
|E|C|S|T|A|C|Y| ~ ~ ~My Anti-Drug~

Loc: Dallas, TX
Re: Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info [Re: haptulist]
    #2959308 - 08/03/04 08:00 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

since he has two posts, i'm sure he's been helping you as rainy for over three years.

--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info [Re: haptulist]
    #2959860 - 08/03/04 10:36 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

And you sir onley have one post. So..... Why did you all the sudden decide to post and defend him. Where have you been Mr.?

OfflineRainy
Something toDo..
Re: Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2959985 - 08/03/04 11:33 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Readers: Sorry.. I know this my 'Defender hero' in personal level. It's his decision to snub hisself.

Haptu: Sorry haptu but I Don't need any help with these 'very experienced' mycoguys.. Stay in your own project! Get your own life and Please.. DON'T wrote shit like that above.

And thats true I have never wroted Anything to anywhere before this.. My post maybe IS WEIRD FU*K.. And I'm regret that ever wroted here. Thank for understanding.. The informations still exists.. But I'll never send any strains slanders like you.. I'm only disappointed intelligence and beforejudgement of this message board..

Maybe I'll send photos if that makes everybody believe in god?
My original purpose was share information.. not my personal life or my personality. Maybe that was just thing what had to happen. Whine Whine Whine..

Fucknuckle: Maybe you could help me about my shit Problem?

Still interested?

...:::Wise guys stays silent and mean while work someting real....:::

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info *DELETED* [Re: Rainy]
    #2960046 - 08/03/04 12:05 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Corporal Kielbasa

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineRainy
Something toDo..
Re: Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2960875 - 08/03/04 03:42 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

When my wife gets back with camera (thursday) I'll start to write step by step guide with pictures. That is the point when you can jump a board if you have liberty spores. Thanks for patience.

I started my 'semi' experiments 7 years ago. I tried to grow it in pasta..  :blush: Mycelium growth well but never fruited.. Pasta can be used to inoculate other substrates.

Data you asked:
From Inoculation to visible germination 1?-2 weeks at 71.6F 22C
From Inoc to pins 13-15 weeks and From casing to pinning 3 weeks. The average temperature must be dropped about a week after casing below 50F 10C. Twenty-four hours lowest temperature can be anything down to 35.6F 2C.
Fruiting lasts 4-6weeks in harvesting those 3-4 flushes doesn't let BAD contams (as green mold) in.
Inner humidity of cutivation classes is anything between 85-95% After casing humidity kept as high as one desires. Not really matters I only try to avoid the top mycelium to get wet.
The casing can be made with seedlingsoil. Top layer can be inch thick if it is loosely strained. Success will be more probable when used ? inch casing layer.

Sterile casing environment is necessary because possible contams will have plenty of time to destroy growing conditions.

Yields: Never measured by grams.. count of the best flush ever is 180pcs. So.... This is extremely hard and as worthfull as eating shit straight from lawns.  :wink:

I do 'semi' because It GOOD, I think I might get it little faster, I need challenges and because My friend said that it is impossible to grow semilanceata!

Invisibleambros
Stranger
Re: Ps. semilanceata cultivation? Have spores, need info [Re: BambiEar]
    #2963693 - 08/04/04 10:08 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i once took inside a pice of "dirt" w some pins of what i thought was an inactive dung loving specie. for studying its dev

but it showed out to be semils. it flushed one time later on 2-3 months later (in winter when my room is cold)

i took some pics on both occasions

1st time in october some days after taking home:

second time in february:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds