Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTripleB
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
Potency Issue ... help maybe? SUGGESTIONS? *DELETED*
    #2944670 - 07/30/04 12:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by TripleB

Reason for deletion: Old User post.

Edited by TripleB (07/31/04 01:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Potency Issue ... help maybe? [Re: TripleB]
    #2944714 - 07/30/04 12:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Try a different strain and see what happens, or growing on a different substrate.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlineshamanality
    #2944999 - 07/30/04 01:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

you seem a good hearted person, i mean adding LOL to the same sentance as 'i got my azures stolen from me.
i would take magashs' and try another strain. though there is much debate concerning different strains and there effects, i have eaten a few different strains and have noticed a difference.

my EQ's are what i would call 'merky'. the trip is not colorful, and rather mysterious.

the matias romero i grew a while back however were VERY colorful when i would look at the sky all i saw was rainbow colored geometric patterns outlinig the clouds, and everything else. it left you filled with a child like wonder that was precious.

next up are the amazons however, but there is no doubt i will eventually grow MR again.

good luck on your search, and journey.

peace.

Offline4hodmt
AspiringMycologist

#2945211 - 07/30/04 02:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

perhaps you should harvcest them while theya re young.

--------------------
all posts made by 4hodmt are entirely ficticious. the user 4hodmt has noa ffiliation with any company, or organization; any endorsements made by 4hodmt are to be considered a joke. any similarity between a person (or story) 4hodmt is talking about is entirely happenstance. 4hodmt is not to be taken seriously under any circumstance. furthermore, he does not know what he is talking about. Please ignore anything 4hodmt has to say.

_______

"Trust me, I'm from the future.

Actually I'm not from the future, but I did lived there for a while."

- Baby Hitler

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#2945919 - 07/30/04 05:45 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Just keep growin and eating more. What is one mouthfull compared to three? Nothing and besides you may end up really high and lost in the great expanse of a meltdown..........

OfflineHerbanShaman
I am the Walrus

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: Potency Issue ... help maybe? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #2945950 - 07/30/04 05:54 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe you just have a high tolerance or you are unable to focus your mind enough to make vital use of thier effects. in other words... eat a bit more and free your mind -- fast, meditate, concentrate..

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."
-- Mazatec shaman

OfflineTripleB
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
Re: Potency Issue ... help maybe? *DELETED* [Re: TripleB]
    #2949558 - 07/31/04 04:59 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by TripleB

Reason for deletion: Old Post

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

#2949627 - 07/31/04 06:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have never tripped, so this is just conjecture, but i thik such a post would be useless, since the type of trip someone experiences is not just based on the strain they eat. Also, even if all factors are constant, different people will experience the trip differently.

I might be wrong, but thats just the conclusion i have come to from reading different trip reports.

InvisibleDieCommie

#2949696 - 07/31/04 07:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I find my different trips have more to do with my setting and my dose than the strain. I have yet to repeatedly experience the same effects off of any strain, and i just dont expect it to happen either.

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
    #2951269 - 08/01/04 09:43 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

just a thought. you are drying these shrooms before you weigh them.right? the last strain i grew (when i used to grow)was matias romero and the first time i dosed these was with 4.0 grams.i also dosed my girlfriend with 2.0 grams(this was her frist time to trip,ever). i ground up and pressed shroom material in capsules and consumed.it took almost 45 min before we felt anything 1.5hours into it my girl started to cry.i kept asking if she was alright and she would say "yeah" but continued to cry and sob.it was getting intense quick!around the 2.5 hour mark i lost my mind. i was on the floor blacking out and coming to over and over again. i started asking my girl to cut on the lights, but they were on! this made her even more afraid and she started to cry again.then i started to cry. i told her i was sorry for doing this to myself ,and i told her i was going to be stuck like this forever and i love you so much!tell my mom i'm sorry,tell my dad i'm sorry,and my boss! everytime i asked her what time it was,she would say she didn't know cause she couldn't read the clock.if i knew i had only been tripping for 3 hours i would'nt have freaked out like i did,but it had felt like an eternity.i then remembered i had a xan bar! i told her where it was and she got it for me.i took it and in no time i was collecting my shit! i'm no rookie and i like to keep my trips in the 4.5-5.0 gram range .don't get me wrong,i'm not walking around ,laughing and talking on 5grams(i'm usually on the floor)LOL,but i was shocked that 4grams put me there! TRIPLEB get some brown rice flour and find out what the p.f.tek is.this will raise your potency :thumbup:

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

OfflinechronicSKUNK
man with a planto expand
Male

Loc: planet earth
Re: Potency Issue ... help maybe? SUGGESTIONS? [Re: TripleB]
    #8194522 - 03/25/08 11:32 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

could be the substrate. and i agree with picking earlier because they are supposedly more potent when smaller. but i dont know from experience. i just ordered some MR syringes myself.

--------------------
“None but ourselves can free our minds.”

who else could it be?

Bob Marley

Invisibledumbfounded1600
Stranger

Re: Potency Issue ... help maybe? SUGGESTIONS? [Re: chronicSKUNK]
    #8208386 - 03/28/08 09:33 PM (16 years, 3 days ago)

STRAIN AND SUBSTRATE HAVE NO EFFECT AT ALL.

Unless you're isolating on agar THE POTENCY WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM FLUSH TO FLUSH. TO MUSHROOM TO MUSHROOM.
Quote:

EVERYONE KNOWS IT. Some Send Us Flying To The Skies. Others Send Us To Bed Early.

RR

ISOLATE ON AGAR.......EAT ME!!

Offlinedestindiver1980
MuffDiver
 User Gallery

Re: Potency Issue ... help maybe? SUGGESTIONS? [Re: dumbfounded1600]
    #8208395 - 03/28/08 09:35 PM (16 years, 3 days ago)

Ate two fresh Texas Goliath about 3 hours ago and am tripping balls:mushroom2::crazy2::mushroom2:

--------------------
:3some: Original poster of this is highc: 

I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You :bongload:

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Potency Issue ... help maybe? SUGGESTIONS? [Re: TripleB]
    #8208399 - 03/28/08 09:36 PM (16 years, 3 days ago)

Edit: This fucking thread is 4 years old! Pay attention people!

--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Edited by FooMan (03/28/08 09:37 PM)

Offlinedestindiver1980
MuffDiver
 User Gallery

Re: Potency Issue ... help maybe? SUGGESTIONS? [Re: FooMan]
    #8208409 - 03/28/08 09:38 PM (16 years, 3 days ago)

so get rid of it

--------------------
:3some: Original poster of this is highc: 

I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You :bongload:

Invisibledumbfounded1600
Stranger

Re: Potency Issue ... help maybe? SUGGESTIONS? [Re: destindiver1980]
    #8208502 - 03/28/08 09:56 PM (16 years, 3 days ago)

HAHAHA....I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT .... I WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules