Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePaintChipEater
Stranger
help finding best strain
    #2942266 - 07/29/04 09:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I am a begginer cultivater but i am wondering which strain of spores will give me the best visuals? thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJellynuts
Shroom fiend
Re: help finding best strain [Re: PaintChipEater]
    #2942495 - 07/29/04 10:45 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think the PESA strain will

OfflineLongshanx
Lazy Lightning

#2942555 - 07/29/04 11:01 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I am also a newbie and i kinda had the same question. Out of everyones expirience, which strain is potent, but also relatively easy to cultivate.

gracias

--------------------
Just a guy in the world doin' the best I can

InvisiblePsyllyMe
LOST.......
Loc: Center of the Known Unive...
    #2942651 - 07/29/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I would get a pair of 3-d glasses at the cinemax.....

God i'm cynical.......

peace

OfflineKonkeyDong
Re: help finding best strain [Re: PsyllyMe]
    #2942959 - 07/30/04 12:57 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Mushrooms all contain the same active molecule. It's not a combo of chemicals like weed. All of them should hit you about the same. There will be more and less concentrated ones, but they should all have the same properties, just a slightly different dose.

I prefer cambodian. It is very fast colonizer which helps prevent contamination <--which, if you are new like you say, will become your worst enemy.

Check the sponsors of the shroomery. There is one place in particular that really hooks it up with the prices. 5 bucks a syringe. 101.....la la la (my mindless plugging attempt).

OfflineSeppuko
Sprite

Loc: teh intarweb
    #2943078 - 07/30/04 01:31 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Wanna have great visuals? Go into the trip planning on seeing visuals.

It works.

A few trips ago, I was at a friend's party...I wanted to be tripping soon after arriving, so I ate some as I left for the 20 minute drive.

I got a bit lost picking this guy up...About 30 minutes later, I started feeling it, and I kept saying to myself "Don't fuck with me, visuals!". I wound up having the guy I was picking up drive because I decided it was ....WAY...safer.

Anyway, I saw NO visuals.

Now, my last trip, I went in expecting visuals and I got em. I tried my theory of planning feelings, and DAMN, it worked.

Can anyone agree/disagree?

Note: the two times I refer to were from the SAME group and they were the SAME amount.

--------------------
if I mention anything about the posession or production of illegal mushrooms, I am making it up.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #2943433 - 07/30/04 03:43 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You may get alot of different awnsers from a variety of people with this question. But as far as i, and it seems alot of other people around here, am concerned their is not ONE particular strain that is going to give better visuals than another.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineBambiEar
Bio and ChemMajor
    #2944246 - 07/30/04 10:45 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Cambodians are strong and fast, at least the cambodians from the Hawk's eye did.
As for the visual trip, a chemical, Baeocystin, found in shroom is largely responsible for this. There are two other phychoactive chemicals present in shrooms , these are: Psilocybin and Psilocin. Although I am not entirely positive, I think that some P.C. strains contain different quantities of each chemical, which affects the trip.

Offlineshamanality
    #2944271 - 07/30/04 10:55 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i agree with hawk, although i have tried a couple different strains and can say that the matias romero provided me with the most colorful/geometric visuals i have ever seen. that was a while back, and as of late i have been munching on some EQ's. i will agree that psilocibin = trip, however i sometimes wonder is there are magical links to the people that have used them inthe past.

i dont preach this as true, but the EQ's seem to me to be a bit more dark, and mystertious, while the MR were simpley bright, happy, and good hearted mushrooms. the passing of time and the development of myself however, may be the reason for the change.

in any case i am planning on growing somme more MR soon(after the amazon strain ofcourse), and i will know wether it is my head or the mushrooms head!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale