Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Blue Moon, Meteorite Showers, and Salvia Divonorium 10X
    #2942214 - 07/29/04 10:59 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

(timed writing - Approx. 5-7 minutes after extract intake:)

With the dawning of the Blue Moon in full effect, we are again achieving an ultimate peak of our emotions, personality, and attitudes. Starting afresh. When in relating with the Moon, you are centering you emotions. This circuit of revolution touches us deeply, more than most planets. Whereas the Sun gives us our spirit, the Moon is, in return, suppling our soul. Our emotions manifest themselves through our being and set the tone for our daily lives. Moon energy - complete and one with the world.
*(What better destined atmosphere for the indulgement, and influences are key.)

The Meteorite Shower is such a beautiful display of cosmic activity, and such a great meditational climax through astrology with the accompaniment of Salvia extract. Evolving from a meditational session this evening prior - under the same astronomical activities, I started a new spiral.

Under the huge oak tree, succumbing to a fearless sky, here is the Goddess. This is when she speaks. Our conversations were off-topic of her lessons. Her emotions were flying, and had no revelance to the tranformation. We were mutating, together. Through the endless sky of activity.

Through my looking-glass of personal perception, I couldn't see beyond the curtain.
There my Goddess has spoken, and pulls my body into the frame of the new reality.
*The pulling feeling*
As my reality altered into a pulling in the asymettrical line of my human body, I was extracting. As my canvas got pulled down by my imaginary line of vision, my whole reality was warped in a "v" like swirl shape, and the infinite blackness was beyond it. What does this represent to me at this very moment?

I could not see past the curtain. A sharp stinging pain of reality struck at my realization. For I was there to see the lesson, the product, yet denied by another human being. At the soft spoken realization of another being, with me. Not understanding. To scream at the Goddess? Wrong vengenece, simple aggrevations.

Another way of explaining the "v" shape reality cut and mutation could be described as a knife of alteration cutting right through my canvas, pulling me into my new painting, my new medium.

New. The infinite blackness represents all that is new. Undiscovered. Only undiscovered by me, in my canvas, my perception, my paintings. We all arise our own questions. The fractals of observation through judgement.

Hmm, very distracted in this moment.

Destined you say? Disappearing into the new age. The bamboo may be deteriating, but the ledgend lives on...

Any comments? I will explain more later after a healthy bowl of the luscious.

***Everything stated in the above rant is to be carefully experiemtned with, analyzed, then disappearing...it has and will disappear...

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #2942350 - 07/29/04 11:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Blue Moon, Meteorite Showers, and Salvia Divonorium 10X [Re: ]
    #2942400 - 07/30/04 12:15 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I guess you could say that
:smirk:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
Re: Blue Moon, Meteorite Showers, and Salvia Divonorium 10X [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #2942814 - 07/30/04 01:56 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I just looked out my window and its not lookin full till tommorow man. Unless the moon looks different from down here in NZ.
Also, I want to know why a blue moon is somehow more significant than any other full moon (if you do infact think it is)...I mean isn't our calendar pretty much an arbitrary assignment of numbers so we can keep track of stuff - does it really make a difference if theres two full moons in a 'month'?

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Blue Moon, Meteorite Showers, and Salvia Divonorium 10X [Re: zee_werp]
    #2942911 - 07/30/04 02:32 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The Blue Moon will not be completely full until July 31st.

"With the dawning of the Blue Moon in full effect, we ...."
The dawning....

And the only significance that a blue moon inquires is the rotation falls into the same month, and then conveniently goes back in standard revolutional pattern...

But in my essay, I am not limiting it to the Blue Moon, I am talking about the Moon in general, and our emotional ties and influences within.
--But if you want my opinion, I think the significance of the Blue Moon is a huge statement direct toward our intelligence.  I relate it to leap year, and the uncertainty sign in chemistry, and to music theory, philosophy...  Where is the comfort of spiralling, fractal, infinity...if there is a variable, every changing...

mysterious my friend.

Thats what I am going for, for now  :smirk:

--------------------

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Blue Moon, Meteorite Showers, and Salvia Divonorium 10X [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #2943555 - 07/30/04 06:48 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

XOIIAresIIOX

I have a technical question for you and other Salvia enthusiasts, do you ver get this feeling like yourperception SPLITS in 2? Like there is a diagonal curve cutting off half of your world view and its like your lower body is in this reality but your left arm and your head beyond the curve?

I felt this strongly since my very first Salvia trips and when i recieved extracts from Iamshaman.com they had a print out with a shaman on the picture and guess what he had the same curve cutting his world vision as well. It's bizarre, very bizarre...

maybe someone could SCAN this poster for our viewing plesure?

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Blue Moon, Meteorite Showers, and Salvia Divonorium 10X [Re: cleaner]
    #2943947 - 07/30/04 11:06 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Here!! I scanned it!

No words can describe it but the picture does it justice!

Anyones feels it on Salvia?

Love is like a train...
Female

#2944249 - 07/30/04 12:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Oh yes, that is it.

This is a similar "cutting" experience, does alot of justice to my own, personally.

This split is like a v shape, ram horns, a split in my vision and perception of this reality.

Beyond the curve, in my last indulgement, I couldnt see the reality, due to closed minds in my presense. (the infinite darkness, of all the is new and undiscovered, and she knew the secret...)  Would I have engaged solo, the Goddess would have spoken and directed her lesson more clearly. :smirk:

Thanks for scanning that picture, I believe it does the psychedelic much justice.

--------------------

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #2944355 - 07/30/04 01:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've never tried Salvia so it's difficult for me to relate to your post...but I enjoyed reading it anyway!

Joseph Campbell described the Moon as a symbol of consciousness at play in the manifest world. It reflects the light of the sun (eternal, unchanging consciousness) and moves through phases. An entire lunar cycle represents one life...beginning with the waxing crescent at birth and building to the full moon which represents full awareness and the best opportunity for the realization that the light of the moon is in fact light reflected from the sun (our awareness in the manifest world is identical with eternal consciousness which transcends material existence).

The phases then move into waning until the 'death' phase of the new moon which is of course immediately followed by the new 'birth' of the next cycle...the next life.

Anyway, I think it's a pretty good analogy and since learning it I have never looked at the moon in the same way.

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #2946520 - 07/30/04 11:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I am not sure what to think about Salvia. I have experienced it probably 80 times or so and I am still not quite sure what it is, or really what it does...it just does. It has been a couple years, though...your post has stated me feeling that urge again...good one...

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Blue Moon, Meteorite Showers, and Salvia Divonorium 10X [Re: Source]
    #2947095 - 07/31/04 02:43 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I also find that analogy to be quite intriuging.

This same cycle of birth and death phases is relative too all things...maybe.
At least all things astrological, through the ages, the Zodiac, the cusps....

Ahhh the possibilities.

--------------------

OfflineHoodedForestDwellr
Terrorist/Musician

Loc: North West US
    #2947381 - 07/31/04 04:24 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Salvia 10X + Moon = Smile

--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Blue Moon, Meteorite Showers, and Salvia Divonorium 10X [Re: HoodedForestDwellr]
    #2947536 - 07/31/04 07:01 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Cants see the moon from where i am

Last night i got into my bath tub, said a prayer, smoked a bowl of 10X and pulled the plug.

Unfortunately i got confused and forgot what i was doing, the only thing i knew was that im supposed to do SOMETHING, so i started thinking vigorosly what was it that i was supposed to do... it seemed that BEFORE i smoked the extract i had my life long problem that i wanted to administer... however i couldn't remember what it was DURING the trip!

took me a good while to realise what was going on  :tongue:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#2947604 - 07/31/04 08:40 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

some times
bug eyed
it is more than 2 worlds

some times a second world like this
complete and proudly separate.

always a joy to find the yellow brick road.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology