Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
Day visuals vs Night visuals
    #2939913 - 07/29/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have never tripped during the day for most of my life. Last July 4th. I tripped for the first time while it was still daylight. Wooooo!!!!
I was so used to night time shadowey visuals that I had no idea how cool day time visuals are. It is a tossup for me which one I like better. My only problem is that I work 6 days a week and tripping during the day is really difficult. I gotta ask myself, is it worth it tripping early in the day on my day off and going to work the next day in a slight fog for the rewards of daytime visuals?

--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejohn706
C12H17N2O4P
 User Gallery
Re: Day visuals vs Night visuals [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2940370 - 07/29/04 11:47 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

ive never tripped on mushrooms during the day.

but as far as acid goes, id have to prefer being outside on a nice sunny warm day in the middle of summer.

Offlineplexus
holding thelight of athousand candles

Loc: texas
Re: Day visuals vs Night visuals [Re: john706]
    #2940589 - 07/29/04 12:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

its a must... one of the best thing about shrooms is its reaction with color... and it gets so colorful outside during the day. Its also fun to look at trees in the daylight. one time when i was tripping, the trees turned into lion heads that looked just like that sand lion from aladdan. oh yea... and try playing frisbee while dripping during the day... thats so fun.

--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Invisiblespock
journeyman
    #2941023 - 07/29/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

when i was a kid i could trip on school nights and still function the next day. now tripping takes too much out of me and i can hardly formulate words the next day.
but yeh day trippin rocks but i feel more comfortable at night.i worry how i look too much in the daytime. at night if someone sees me acting strange i'd say i was just drunk.

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Re: Day visuals vs Night visuals [Re: plexus]
    #2941822 - 07/29/04 06:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I gotta try it again during the day for sure. Yeah, the trees were the coolest part. When the leaves were moving in the breeze I was trying to explain it to some folks who weren't tripping and they didn't get it. Didn't really think they would. Thank god I don't have to formulate words at work.

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #2941926 - 07/29/04 07:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

jus dosed on my first flush fresh today 20 grams. it was wonderful.
it took a long time for it to kick in, at least an hour and a half. after that i saw the normal crazy enfolding fractals and CEVS. and the trees had faces in them, they usually do.trees look unreal during the daytime. Everything seemed to have a pinkish arua and glow. it was absolutely beautiful when the sun came out.
Bud and weed do go quite well together i might add. first daylight trip ever.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2942125 - 07/29/04 08:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Daytime visuals are way better then nightime visuals. if you can, find a lake sorrounded by trees, sit on the grass, and watch the lake and trees. It kicks ass.

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Re: Day visuals vs Night visuals [Re: ]
    #2942336 - 07/29/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Gawk said:
Daytime visuals are way better then nightime visuals. if you can, find a lake sorrounded by trees, sit on the grass, and watch the lake and trees. It kicks ass.

Sounds like a plan!!!!

--------------------

Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
    #2942431 - 07/29/04 10:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I love peaking during the sunset, and coming down at night.

Or, I once ate at 1am, peaked during sunrise and had the most euphoric journey from 6 - 8 am walking through the forest near my house, watching the animals emerge, and morning dew develop.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

Offlinel3ounTy
Lets Burn oneDown

Loc: Chi-town
Re: Day visuals vs Night visuals [Re: daft]
    #2945385 - 07/30/04 03:12 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Night Visuals I think are the best. When the sun starts to go down I love to eat them watch my visuals kick in and see the pink sky, and look at the trees. THen while its dark in the woods, I normally sit by a fire and trip. Sparklers are awesome while on the magic, and I love seeing the trees light up and night walks. Heheh sounds like a dating post, o well night gets my vote. Rob

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds