Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineturrio
Stranger
motivational tools
    #2941778 - 07/29/04 08:26 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hey shroomers that are vastly more experienced than me. I have shroomed only 3 times (all with relatively low doses 1-3 grams spread out over the day) but have seen the beauty of the world while at this level. Another thing i have felt is a door to my subconscious opening while im under the influence. I felt i was more open to suggestions...etc... I'm wondering if any body has tried to listen to motivational tapes ( the types that try to get you hypnotized or i guess even tony robbins type stuff )and seen positive results. I'm currently a medical student taking some time off to help with family problems but now i feel less motivated to go back. Its laziness i guess but maybe the shrooms along with the right tapes can get me out of it. thanks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJvilleshroomer
Inspire strikesback

Loc: jacksonville, NC
Re: motivational tools [Re: turrio]
    #2941936 - 07/29/04 09:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i listened to motivational cds while on shrooms but i prefer meditation music. I tend to hit a more spiritual place while on psychadelics and i cat see how shrooms and a motivational tape would get me moving back to school unless my mind just took on a realization that school is where i should be, though it could convince you that you need to be with your family though i would assume you want to finish school.

Perhaps trying meditation will let you speak to and see inside your own mind and come to this descison.

here are some suggestions.

search for hemi-sync on kazaa or some p2p. That helps set your body to the resonanace of the earth and will help you tune into the earthly "spirit".

budhist chants or celtic music or ravi shankar all seem to work well for me and meditation.,

Good luck and good vibes :smile:

Offlinechevron
spiralling

Loc: UK
Re: motivational tools [Re: Jvilleshroomer]
    #2942005 - 07/29/04 09:36 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I did a search on that hemi-sync thing - so it works using binaural beats? I read up on that phenomenon quite a while ago and wrote a program to generate a stereo sound which would hopefully put my brain into a different state. I tried listening to it for quite a while but didn't really get any effect.

Maybe I should try it while on 'shrooms........... cheers for reminding me about that! ^_^

--------------------
I am merely a parody.

Offlineturrio
Stranger
Re: motivational tools [Re: chevron]
    #2942157 - 07/29/04 10:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

thanks for the input..... will try it and let u guys knows if it works...... if it works then unlimited prescriptions for all fellow shroomers of "legal highs" in a couple of years...

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: motivational tools [Re: turrio]
    #2943036 - 07/30/04 03:17 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

w00t? you're the man.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

OfflineHerbanShaman
I am the Walrus

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: motivational tools [Re: freddurgan]
    #2945902 - 07/30/04 07:39 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hmmm, if you want to brainwash youself with tapes go ahead -- but make sure what the tapes is purveying as truth is just that

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."
-- Mazatec shaman

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience