Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOMNiKiLLeR
Scorned Watcherof Ages
 User Gallery

Loc: A Construct of my Percept...
Can you help the Free Spore Ring?
    #2938933 - 07/29/04 12:06 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Please, check out FSRE!!

They ship spore prints worldwide for only $2 US or 1 euro!

It is a wonderful site, allowing spores to spread worldwide. I myself got my first print from them, but they rely on donations of spore prints to continue.

I have returned a print of B+ to them, and everyone shoul help this great organization expand the number of strains it his.

Currently they have none of the cyans, or azures, or anything other than the basic Cubs.

Please, we could really help the Free Spore Ring, its a good cause for all shroomerites worldwide.

Visit This Page and check out their site.

--------------------
"If it wern't for that horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"~Lewis Black
"Where did you get all these slackers?"~Manager Kmart, Boise ID
"Burp dee durb, durbidy durb dee dumm"~ Southark
I didnt do it!
:dancing: :dancing:  :ass: :whatever: :bow: :penis: :bow: :whatever: :ass::dancing: :dancing:

Please Visit and Support the FSRE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKoOs
BlingBling!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Glendive MT
Re: Can you help the Free Spore Ring? [Re: OMNiKiLLeR]
    #2938980 - 07/29/04 12:25 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

c

--------------------

OfflineKoOs
BlingBling!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Glendive MT
    #2938981 - 07/29/04 12:25 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

stop posting in all the forums!

--------------------

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#2938994 - 07/29/04 12:31 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

FSRE is a good site and you can donate anonymously.

Now, if the mushrooms only knew the wonderful service FSRE performs by spreading it's spores throughout all of the Earth, how would they feel?

People do the work of growing it into fruiting and spread the spores to grow somewhere else.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds