Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
Re: New To Poo, Please Help! [Re: Satori1]
    #2945115 - 07/30/04 02:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Satori1 said:
Fungi X,  take it easy man
Did you read the link that I posted?
I think that will help you out.

Yep I got your link man  :thumbup: thanks for trying to help :cool: I wish I could take it easy but I can not igrore the bull these people are spitting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNNY
Z?

Loc: USA
Re: New To Poo, Please Help! [Re: Fungi_x]
    #2945168 - 07/30/04 02:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

and im the immature one? jesus fucking christ. take some advice (its good this time, i swear) from this immature 13 year old newb and lets all move the fuck on. i only feel bad in that i regret having ever replied to this thread -- i make one simple mistake confusing two processes and its suddenly world war fucking three. yes i see how stupid it became, but it only did because you have absolutely zero temper and a whole lot of ego. honestly your reaction and continued reactions in this thread and god knows how many others is very much uncalled for and absurdly blown out of proportion.

thank you to everyone whose gotten my back even when i didnt feel like expending the energy here, i appreciate it.

ps: one as wise as yourself should surely know how to edit posts, right? id think someone who actually wanted to back up the forum superiority they try to flaunt would at least try to adhere to minor forum etiquite.

Edited by NNY (07/30/04 02:22 PM)

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
Re: New To Poo, Please Help! [Re: NNY]
    #2945821 - 07/30/04 05:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I?m trying to move on. But you can't expect me to just not say anything when people are so blatantly wrong and confused.

You must understand I was an ass to you because you posted on a subject you had very little knowledge about. I was not an ass because you are a newbie. See I like newbie?s, I was one before we all were. If you were posting and asking a question I would not ever flame you for not knowing something. I would help you out. But I was an ass because I hate when people say things that are flat out wrong. I?m sorry for being such an ass I could not really see till now that I did go way overboard.

When you posted:
Quote:

You can microwave pasteurize it too, I think. I'm going to be doing some poop/straw casing soon, but I really don?t want to bake this shit in the oven and stink up my entire apartment.

My response to you should have been:

I don't think you are qualified to answer any of my questions. I think you are confusing "pasteurization" with "sterilization" You may want to look up the differences between the two. And as for stinking up your apartment, The poo I have is composted, This means it has sat a really long time and lacks the smell of fresh manure. It will not stink up your apartment. Unlike non-composted manure this will be as odorless as top soil purchased at a store (if you do every correctly)

I?m sorry :smirk: Next time I respond to a post like yours I will try to be more polite. But do you think it will make as big of an impact :grin:

I wish people could focus on the issue of me being an ass instead of trying to find more reasons to be pissed at me. Especially when they are basically making the other reasons up :stoned:

Peace, Fungi_x

OfflineNNY
Z?

Loc: USA
    #2945942 - 07/30/04 05:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

the only impact you made on me in this thread is thinking of you as having a superiority complex and being a bit of a prick, so making less of an impact would probably have been in your favor. but thats that, so ill be going on my merry way.

OfflineCryogenicz
what?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #2948651 - 07/31/04 01:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

*deleted*

Edited by Cryogenicz (11/05/09 09:40 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate