Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: DB compost, what a joke
    #293466 - 04/15/01 01:47 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

mcman, he doesn't know what he's talking about! he has never grown shrooms before that why he keeps flaming to make himself look big but all experienced growers can see right through him. everybody just ignore him and maybe he will get the hint and go away!

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTaz
veteran
    #293638 - 04/15/01 01:47 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

mcman, he doesn't know what he's talking about! he has never grown shrooms before that why he keeps flaming to make himself look big but all experienced growers can see right through him. everybody just ignore him and maybe he will get the hint and go away!

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Anonymous

Re: DB compost, what a joke [Re: Taz]
    #293647 - 04/15/01 01:56 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

All anonymous posts will be deleted. This is being fixed as we speak.

Edited by Thor on 04/15/01 04:36 PM.

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: DB compost, what a joke [Re: Anonymous]
    #293648 - 04/15/01 01:58 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

are you some kind of joke? nobody would order from someone who post Anonymous, now go away sockpuppet, mommies going to get mad if she catches you on here........

--------------------

Anonymous

#293656 - 04/15/01 02:07 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by Thor on 04/15/01 04:37 PM.

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #293657 - 04/15/01 02:10 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

yeah the Bible also say's don't be a fool, you didn't develope no strains so quit lying, alot of growers have grown those strains for a lot longer than you have. so quit being a sock puppet. your not lagit that's why mcman is clossing your threads down, you won't prove who you are so do us all a favor and leave then come back when your ready to stop hiding behind
Anonymous"

--------------------

Anonymous

#293660 - 04/15/01 02:16 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Anonymous]
    #293664 - 04/15/01 02:24 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Anonymous

Re: DB compost, what a joke [Re: McMan]
    #293670 - 04/15/01 02:32 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #293671 - 04/15/01 02:33 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

the name Taz, represents an idenity, anonymous represents anybody, there is a difference between the 2, understand?

--------------------

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

#293726 - 04/15/01 04:12 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry McMan, false accusation, must be Mcarthyism day again. Sorry Senator Mcarthy I am not anon...Been playing Unreal Tournament all day long. However, I have NO problem being a dick under my own name and taking all the flak that comes with it. If you think I will cower behind some anon name like a bitch and attack that way like some petulant child you best point that finger elsewhere dear sir.

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

#293801 - 04/15/01 06:25 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

"It elongates the stems, but also causes ugly uneven growth cracked caps and other problems. Most of the pics from the db kit look like healthy shrooms"

What is funny is that you present that information to discredit me, when actually it goes right along with what I am saying about poor gas exchange. Take a closer look at the DB pictures genius, you will notice that the shrooms clyde grew on DB compost outside the pre fabricated terrarium are not elongated, and really not impressive either. The shrooms grown in the DB kit terrarium have dry brittle caps, elongated stems and mushroom growth is not uniform.

Unless I am mistaken, it doesn't mention anything about poor gas exchange elongating the stems in any chapter of "TMC". You can thank shroomgod for that one. psylohasse a.k.a. pychodanic you are the poser that claimed you fruited psilocybe azurescens in your fridge, but didn't think it was special enough to take pictures lol. Uncased pasturized dung layered deep in a plastic storage bin will produce the same results. I have been making compost for years and have even tried my hand at making mushroom compost. It isn't anything amazing. I do not consider my self a mycologist and psylohasse you are pretty silly if you consider your self one. I consider my self to be someone who exploits mushrooms for finacial gain.

Offlinepsylohassee
enthusiast
Re: DB compost, what a joke [Re: holographic mind]
    #294275 - 04/16/01 09:55 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Hey Einstein, just because two people call you a poser in the same post, doesnt mean we are the same person, ive never seen an azure fruit before. And not all the DB kit pics look like that. I still agree that the compost isnt anyting extraordinary. I still believe you have never grown shrooms, and you only post other peoples info in an attempt to make yourself look like an experienced grower; when in fact you are a little kid living with mommy and spending all your time on the computer or reading grow books. and unless im mistaken you have never posted pics either. not even when u were sean234. Maybe your flame of ryche would be more effective if you posted one your imaginary compost flushes, then posted his pic as comparison. If you ever do grow from compost you will probably not notice too much of a difference.

oh.. and of course i dont consider myself a mycologist, i have learned a bit from your posts, and have a long way to go.

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

Re: DB compost, what a joke [Re: psylohassee]
    #294280 - 04/16/01 10:06 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

cause shrooms are so hard to grow right? You probably aren't poserdanic, but then again you probably are.

Offlinepsylohassee
enthusiast
Re: DB compost, what a joke [Re: holographic mind]
    #294328 - 04/16/01 11:31 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Well if they are easy, post a pic of some azures/ps.cyans/or lib caps that you grew indoors.. I dont doubt that even somebody as stupid as you could grow pan cyans or cubes. Until you post a pic of a comparable flush that you grew, you are a little poser kid who is jealous of ryche.

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

Re: DB compost, what a joke [Re: psylohassee]
    #294341 - 04/16/01 11:50 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

What are you going on about now poserdanic, I am not the one that claimed to fruit psilocybe azurescents in my fridge, you are! I have never claimed to grow Ps. cyan, Ps. semi or Ps. azure, but I am going to attempt to in the future when I am perminently living in Washington. I have grown Ps. cubensis, Pan cyan and most recently successfully fruit ps. mexicana which were awesome. Poserdanic go to www.overgrow.com and tell everyone about your hydroponic expertise so they can all have a good laugh like I did. I am not jealous of Ryche, I just think he is a con artist.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale