Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Ann Coulter is Disgusting
    #2936184 - 07/28/04 12:20 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

probably the most vile right-wing propogandist...she even believs joseph mccarthy was a hero :lol: read this:

Here at the Spawn of Satan convention in Boston, conservatives are deploying a series of covert signals to identify one another, much like gay men do. My allies are the ones wearing crosses or American flags. The people sporting shirts emblazened with the "F-word" are my opponents.  Also, as always, the pretty girls and cops are on my side, most of them barely able to conceal their eye-rolling.

Democrats are constantly suing and slandering police as violent, fascist racists -- with the exception of Boston's police, who'll be lauded as national heroes right up until the Democrats pack up and leave town on Friday, whereupon they'll revert to their natural state of being fascist, racist pigs.

A speaker at the Democratic National Convention this year, Al Sharpton, accused white police officers of raping and defacing Tawana Brawley in 1987, lunatic charges that eventually led to a defamation lawsuit against Sharpton and even more eventually, to Sharpton paying a jury award to the defamed plaintiff Steve Pagones. So it's a real mystery why cops wouldn't like Democrats.

As for the pretty girls, I can only guess that it's because liberal boys never try to make a move on you without the UN Security Council's approval.  Plus, it's no fun riding around in those dinky little hybrid cars. My pretty-girl allies stick out like a sore thumb amongst the corn-fed, no make-up, natural fiber, no-bra needing, sandal-wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie chick pie wagons they call "women" at the Democratic National Convention.

Apparently, the nuts at the Democratic National Convention are going to be put in cages outside the convention hall.  Sadly, they won't be fighting to the death as is done in W.W.F. caged matches. They're calling this the "protestor's area," although I suppose a better name would be the "truth-free zone".

I thought this was a great idea until I realized the nut category did not include Sharpton, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, and Teddy Kennedy -- all featured speakers at the convention.  I'd say the actual policy is  only untelegenic nuts get the cages, but little Dennis Kucinich is speaking at the Convention, too.  So it must be cages for nuts who have not run for president as serious candidates for the Democratic Party.

Looking at the line-up of speakers at the Convention, I have developed the 7-11 challenge:  I will quit making fun of, for example, Dennis Kucinich, if he can prove he can run a 7-11 properly for 8 hours.  We'll even let him have an hour or so of preparation before we open up.  Within 8 hours, the money will be gone, the store will be empty, and he'll be explaining how three 11-year olds came in and asked for the money and he gave it to them.

For 20 years, the Democrats wouldn't let Jimmy Carter within 100 miles of a Convention podium. The fact that Carter is now their most respectable speaker tells you where that party is today. Maybe they just want to remind Americans who got us into this Middle East mess in the first place. W've got millions of fanatical Muslims trying to slaughter Americans while shouting Allah Akbar!  Yeah, let's turn the nation over to these guys.

With any luck, Gore will uncork his speech comparing Republicans to Nazis.  Just a few weeks ago, Gore gave a speech accusing the Bush administration of deploying digital "Brown Shirts" to intimidate journalists and pressure the media into writing good things about Bush -- in case you were wondering where all those glowing articles about Bush were coming from.

The last former government official to slake his thirst so deeply with the kool-aid and become a far-left peacenik was Ramsey Clarke and it took him a few years to really blossom.  Clinton must have done some number on Gore. Then again, with his yen for earth tones in a man's wardrobe, maybe Gore's references to "Brown Shirts" was intended as a compliment.

Only one major newspaper -- the Boston Herald -- reported Gore's Brown Shirt comment, though a Bush campaign spokesman's statement quoting the "Brown Shirt" line made it into the very last sentence of a Los Angeles Times article.  The New York Times responded with an article criticizing both Republicans and Democrats for using Nazi imagery.  Democrats call Republicans Nazis, the Republicans quote the Democrats calling Republicans Nazis and both are using Nazi imagery.  (It's a cycle of violence!)

The nuts in the cages are virtual Bertrand Russells compared to the official speakers at the Democratic Convention.  On the basis of their placards, I gather the caged-nut position is that they love the troops so much, they don't want them to get hurt defending America from terrorist attack.  Support the troops, the signs say, bring them home.

That's my new position on all government workers, except the 5% who aren't useless, which is to say cops, prosecutors, firemen and U.S. servicemen.  I love bureaucrats at the National Endowment of the Arts funding crucifixes submerged in urine so much -- I think they should go home.  I love public school teachers punishing any mention of God and banning Christmas songs so much -- I think they should go home.

Walking back from the convention site I chatted with a normal Bostonian for several blocks -- who must have identified me through our covert system of signals.  He was mostly bemused by the Democrats' primetime speakers and told me he used to  be an independent, but for the last 20 years found himself voting mostly Republican.  Then he corrected himself and said he votes for the American.

I'd say I love all these Democrats in Boston so much I want them to go home, but I don't.  I want Americans to get a good long look at the French Party and keep the 7-11 challenge in mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Ann Coulter is Disgusting [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2936188 - 07/28/04 12:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah she is pretty extreme right. I'd still pork her.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: Ann Coulter is Disgusting [Re: Stein]
    #2936190 - 07/28/04 12:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i'd shoot my liberal fluid all over her face

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2936197 - 07/28/04 12:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

As for the pretty girls, I can only guess that it's because liberal boys never try to make a move on you without the UN Security Council's approval. Plus, it's no fun riding around in those dinky little hybrid cars. My pretty-girl allies stick out like a sore thumb amongst the corn-fed, no make-up, natural fiber, no-bra needing, sandal-wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie chick pie wagons they call "women" at the Democratic National Convention.

Oh, God. Its just like my nightmares... an army of Barbie dolls, led by Anne Coulter...

ITS ALL HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLLLAAGHGHGHSDFWQTRYTIYUIOPJ<BCNCVBERWNVBM<>GUII:L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InvisiblePsyllyMe
LOST.......
Loc: Center of the Known Unive...
    #2936254 - 07/28/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Is that quoted from darling Annies mouth?

Do you have a link?

OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
Re: Ann Coulter is Disgusting [Re: PsyllyMe]
    #2936257 - 07/28/04 12:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Its the 4th paragraph of the article first posted.

--------------------
"In the United States anybody can be president. Thats the problem."

"The gray-haired douche bag, Barbara Bush, has a slogan: "Encourage your child to read every day." What she should be is encouraging children to question what they read every day."

- George Carlin

InvisibleDragonaut

Re: Ann Coulter is Disgusting *DELETED* [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2936283 - 07/28/04 12:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Dragonaut

Reason for deletion: .

Anonymous

Re: Ann Coulter is Disgusting [Re: Dragonaut]
    #2936286 - 07/28/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

done.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Ann Coulter is Disgusting [Re: ]
    #2936293 - 07/28/04 01:02 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Good, now spin her around and work on the other opening.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #2936304 - 07/28/04 01:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

the one thing I realized is that she is TRYING her hardest
to be acerbicly sarcastic and humorous when she writes
these things.

unfortuntately they are far from humorous, in any respect.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Anonymous

Re: Ann Coulter is Disgusting [Re: afoaf]
    #2936310 - 07/28/04 01:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, that's pretty much right on.

she spoke at my school and i went and saw (it was free). she's an idiot. she isn't wise or funny.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #2936337 - 07/28/04 01:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm hoping she winds up in playboy before she really hits the wall.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineGernBlanston
unintended sideeffect
Male

Loc: OR
Re: Ann Coulter is Disgusting [Re: afoaf]
    #2936351 - 07/28/04 01:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

...or before I ever meet her and punch her square in the mouth. Just needs done soooo badly.

EDIT
LMFAO!  :lol:

Here's the column that was just posted:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/docwebster/171253.html

It just came over the wire a minute or 3 ago:
Ann Coulter FIRED by USA Today!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/07/26/politics/main631949.shtml

Three Cheers!!

Edited by GernBlanston (07/28/04 01:24 PM)

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Ann Coulter is Disgusting [Re: GernBlanston]
    #2936379 - 07/28/04 01:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#2936391 - 07/28/04 01:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

at least we can all agree that she sucks...here are some fun annie coulter quotes:

"We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed too."
--Anne Coulter, Conservative Political Action Committee conference

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
-- Ann Coulter to George Gurley, New York Observer, August 21, 2002

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
-- Ann Coulter, National Review Online, September 2001

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it! It's yours.'"
-- Ann Coulter, Hannity & Colmes,June 20, 2001

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."
-- Ann Coulter, Rivera Live, June 7, 2000

The swing voters? I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "
-- Ann Coulter, Beyond the News, FOX News Channel, June 4, 2000

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."
-- Ann Coulter, MSNBC

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...The Emancipation Proclamation would be a good start."
-- Ann Coulter, Politically Incorrect, May 7, 1997

that last quote is probably the most offensive...she wants to bring back slavery?? how is she even famous?? geeeez ...if i were on fox news with her i'd call her on that quote.

Anonymous

#2936611 - 07/28/04 02:20 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

that last quote is probably the most offensive...she wants to bring back slavery?? how is she even famous?? geeeez ...if i were on fox news with her i'd call her on that quote.

um... no. read what she said. the "emancipation proclamation would be a good start" meaning that she'd go as far as that, but not further. it would be the starting point.

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
    #2936685 - 07/28/04 02:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm starting to lose hope that she's gonna pull a Keyser Soze...

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2936704 - 07/28/04 02:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

um...no. She named that law as the place to start - meaning you repeal that law too. If you say "starting with x" that means x is included.

She also said during a speech that European slave traders bought Africans who were already enslaved, saying, "It wasn't as if the traders ran into the jungle and kidnapped their victims".

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Anonymous

Re: Ann Coulter is Disgusting [Re: Xlea321]
    #2936725 - 07/28/04 02:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

hmm. yeah it looks like you're right.... what a kooky lady.

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
Re: Ann Coulter is Disgusting [Re: Xlea321]
    #2936765 - 07/28/04 02:57 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i read it as MM originally did.  :shrug:

Quote:

She also said during a speech that European slave traders bought Africans who were already enslaved, saying, "It wasn't as if the traders ran into the jungle and kidnapped their victims".

i think shes referring there to how a lot of slaves were enslaved by africans first and then sold to European traders, so that some Africans share some of the blame too.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order