Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

My day today...
    #2934100 - 07/27/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Some may think this sounds silly, or stupid, or make me sound like a loser, but i don't care.

There is this kid that lives like a block and half from my moms house.  He is entering the 7th grade this year, so i guess hes like 12 or so.  But he is a really good skateboarder, especially for his age.  We have seen eachother around at local skatespots so i got to know him over the past few years and i would quite often bump into him at the skatepark.  And sometimes he would come to my house to see if i could skate.  (when he first started skateboarding i got him started on the basics and now he can show me up on quite a bit of stuff, but we have 2 totally different styles). 

Anyways, he stopped by today and we skated for an hour or so just around.  And then we were close to his house so we stopped at his hosue to skate his rail and box.  ANd then we went inside and had a popsicle, haven't had one of those in a while.  ANd then i left and he recommened we skated later.

So he came as i was just sitting down for dinner and i told him i could in like 10 minutes when iw as done.  So i finished dinner and we went to a school that was like 10 blocks away.  There is a handrail there.  Lower then usually but still a decent sized rail.  We both were skating that, it was the first real handrail i've done in a while, and he infact landed it before me and he's a lot younger then me and a lot shorter then me.  But we skated that for a bit.  THen headed a little further to a place that has quite a few spots. We skated a long 4 set where each step is liek a foot long. And there is ledge on top of the stairs that is like 5 feet high from that to the bottom of the stairs and he ollied off that and over this planter thing and landed it second try, i didn't even feel like trying that.

Then we skated a wallride for a quite minute and did a little gap thing for a little bit.  He stopped to get ice cream and i ran into some old buddies that i hadn't seen in a long time and talked to them for a little bit.  And we skated a few more spots that i'm too lazy to describe caues i realize most of the people here don't skateboard and probably am boring them with the details. 

So then we headed home, and asked if i wanted to sleep over.  That was weird.  I know his parents wouldn't want me too for the fact that i'm a lot older then he is and its just weird.  So i made up some reason that i couldn't.  So he gave me his number so i can call him tonight to talk about going to the skatepark tomorrow.  I have no problem with skating for a bit again with him tomorrow, but i really don't care to call him tonight about tomorrow.  I just think it's kinda wierd since im a lot older then him and he wants me to sleep over and call him and stuff.  It's cool, but yeah. 

I used to be like that with this one guy when i was his age.  I knew him since we were kids though we lived in the same neighborhood and he would play with me when i was young...hes like 6 or 7 years older then me.  His name was Pat too.  And it's been a few years since i've seen him, he was good at skateboarding.  I would skate with him but it would always be us bumping into eachother, i never tried to call him or ask him to sleep over. 

But yeah.  That was my day, it was pretty fun i had a good day of skating and got a lot of cool stuff done, some new stuff, and it was nice to get out and hit up some real spots cause i've been going to the same skatepark a lot recently.

Thanks for reading.

What did you do today? :sun: :thumbup: :cool:

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMellowMood
Dreamin Man
Loc: in the vast
Re: My day today... [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2934346 - 07/27/04 09:10 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Today I woke up and took a shit. Then I had a cig like i always do after i take a dump. Then i sat around and watched somethin idk... After that I went and bought my friend a hooka, (since he is under 18) :stash: :bong: :spliff: had a nice session...then uhh....ate some tacos...yadayadayada...im really stoned Peace!

--------------------
"Im a dreamin man
yes thats my problem
I cant tell when im
not being real"

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #2934358 - 07/27/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I did yard work, mowed, weed whacked, the raked it all up because I waited to long to mow and my yard looked like shit with grass all over it  :rolleyes: 

Then I played with my yellow lab for a couple hours and went and had supper with my old man, BLT's and a couple ears of corn on the cob, yumm.  Afterwords I went to grocery store and bought 20$ worth of grocery's to get me thru this next week.

Fun stuff eh?

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: My day today... [Re: MellowMood]
    #2934383 - 07/27/04 09:24 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

hookah session, then tacos...sounds good to me.

adom- blt's=yummy in the tummy. as well as the corn too.

(i also stink pretty bad from all my skating, i'm gonna take a shower before bed.)

--------------------

Edited by YouEnjoyMyself (07/27/04 09:25 PM)

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2934392 - 07/27/04 09:26 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck rereading that makes me cry, I was hoping to never spend a day like I did today untill atleast 40. Fuck.

You should pack up your things and hit the SCI show here in iowa this weekend.

OfflineoDin
    #2934401 - 07/27/04 09:29 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

woke up, shower, work work work, have an unpleasant phone convo with some other hospital employees and end up telling then that" i dont need that kinda crap", cuz well they were being lazy...check out the baby hummingbirds outside my door...go lift weights......eat annie's cooking.....[rest to be determined]

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
Re: My day today... [Re: Adom]
    #2934404 - 07/27/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I woke up at 5:20am, showered, hung out, then I biked to work, it was kind of a cold morning. Then I started work, work was over, made a cool $30 in tips. Went for some sushi after work, biked home. read an email my girl sent from italy.

the i slept for abit, woke up. cooked perogies and then I smoked a joint. couple bong rips. here I sit.

oh I came up with a killer idea as well. I'm going to start a Bed and Breakfast. raise chickens have fresh eggs for guests in the morning, greenhouse for produce. vineyard for wine, very organic, very gourmet. what do you guys think? I'll live on the Acreage, raise chickens, grow produce, cook food, and run a small private hotel sort of deal.

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

Loc: Amsterdam, Holland
    #2934406 - 07/27/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Today, looked at patch, looked at new drying method, I had a business meeting about my plans to take over the world, saw my girlfriend, visited a pizzeria i worked at, worked at a different pizzeria, delivering shroom pies is the way to ride i'll tell ya 45$ for an 1/8oz personal pie, bought gas, smoked with my buddy.

Still gotta call my boy down in florida, NY niggas we on point game tight, bag a new bitch and fucka da same nite! holla at me i'm not a nigger lol
- when i say nigger i don't mean black people for all you over protective niggers - lol peace

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #2934409 - 07/27/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Face it you're old. Still beats my day. I worked 8 hours then took a nap then had a few beers and now I'm here and should think about going to bed so I can do it all over again tomorrow. Yay for SCI. Cedar Rapids will be a blast and hopefully I will meet up with my cute cousin IN LAW at the Milwaukee show.

And I agree, BLTs are damn good.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
Re: My day today... [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2934416 - 07/27/04 09:32 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

a cousin is a cousin. unless your from the southern states?

Is that an accurant Southern American stereotype?

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2934428 - 07/27/04 09:35 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i woudl but i can't head out to iowa for a show right now, especially with my lack of money. The are coming into milwaukee august 1st, within 15 minutes driving distance from my house and i wanna hit that up, but need a ticket and don't have money. I really would like to see SCI again too. Gosh darn.

--------------------

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Re: My day today... [Re: funkymonk]
    #2934433 - 07/27/04 09:36 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Okay I didn't want to get into this but if a girl's mother marries my father's brother, does that make it forbidden to have any romantic interest in her?

--------------------

OfflineoDin
Re: My day today... [Re: funkymonk]
    #2934435 - 07/27/04 09:36 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

addendum : smoke a j

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2934441 - 07/27/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

haha...well its not blood relation....what would that make the girl related to you?

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2934445 - 07/27/04 09:40 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I want her  :heart:

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2934449 - 07/27/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Get her to Cedar Rapids, she was making eyes at me  :smirk:

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

#2934461 - 07/27/04 09:45 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Adom understands. cause he met her. I'd be stupid not to try and get to know her better.

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2934465 - 07/27/04 09:47 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Just a tip, I wouldn't call her a cousin in-law if I was you.  There really is no such thing.. we only need to do that for sisters, brothers, moms, dads.  That gives people more than enough inlaws in their lives  :grin:

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2934469 - 07/27/04 09:47 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Have a few down at Thurmans tonight?

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

#2934473 - 07/27/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah that word has got to go. I refrain form using the word "cousin" when she's around. I like to call her my friend.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag