Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDXMHEAD420
veteran
Loc: ohio
Re: shroom season
    #289173 - 04/09/01 08:11 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

ummm.... sorry to burst your bubble, but akron is a pretty large city, about half a million people, and 90% are niggers and gangmembers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: shroom season [Re: DXMHEAD420]
    #289778 - 04/10/01 02:34 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

Another literary and well thought out post from DXMHEAD420.

Luckily no good psilocybes grow near you. Only pretty weak ones that have alot of poisonous lookalikes. So as nelson would say HA HA. And the hicks will shoot you you bitch you. I really do despise you. I think I'll rip you off in the future. No I'll just rip your ear off. So are you still waiting for me to show up? I still want my money DXMHEAD. Summer is coming up and I could show up at any time and pop my fat head into your door and chomp down on your ear. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHHA. So juicy but it would taste sour because your blood is poison. I hope you eat a poisonous mushroom and gag b/c it tastes so bad and then you get terrible pains (but this mushroom woln't kill you just terrible pains) and then some hick will come upon you quivering in his pasture and kick you in the nuts. ahahha. And then he will beat you unmerciful (just like saul got beaten for all you jerky boys fans) and then his goat will assrape you.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: shroom season [Re: tom]
    #289972 - 04/10/01 06:27 PM (23 years, 11 days ago)

AMEN TO THAT BROTHA'!

BTW, how do I get a nifty title like "Poo-bah"?

Perception is reality. Perception is also a function of the mind, which is intangible. so maybe I AM a mushroom!
never do business with Jamisoninc.com, He rips you off and then calls you a liar.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

OfflineDXMHEAD420
veteran
    #290059 - 04/10/01 07:40 PM (23 years, 11 days ago)

tom, you are a bitch. just shut the fuck up. ive noticed that not many people around here like you. id love for your fat ass to show up.

OfflineDXMHEAD420
veteran
Re: shroom season [Re: DXMHEAD420]
    #293007 - 04/14/01 01:22 PM (23 years, 8 days ago)

does anyone have anything CONSTRUCTIVE to contribute to this thread? if so, id love to hear from you.

OfflineLevi7
old hand
Re: shroom season [Re: Crasher]
    #293403 - 04/15/01 01:55 AM (23 years, 7 days ago)

Firewolf127, keep posting useful information and you'll become a member. If you know alot and contain your emotions, unlike some of the others!, We just might make you a Pooh-bah!
Stick around and stay cool,bro!-Levi7.

OfflineLevi7
old hand
    #293410 - 04/15/01 02:09 AM (23 years, 7 days ago)

Tom, you always seem like a cool person and post some good information. If this guy ripped you off, it's not cool at all and I sympathize. But I will have to say that he posted a question about MUSHROOM HUNTING and that's what this forum deals with. I'll have to disagree with your statements on eating poisonous mushrooms. This guy doesn't deserve to go through that over taking advantage of someone. Just don't deal with him again. This debate between the two of you has taken up way too much space here. I'm not taking sides, but he has the right to ask questions to KEEP him from eating the poisonous look-alikes and gain info on the happy ones.

DXMhead420, you'll probably find Paneolus subbalteatus in your area in Ohio. It's potency is around the sam as Ps. cubensis, so you will have a nice mushroom to hunt for. As MJ would say, look in rotten haystacks and possibly horse and cow manure. Maybe lawns that have been fertilized. This is the perfect time of year for them. I wouldn't be searching for Psilocybes, though. The chance of finding them versus finding lookalikes isn't worth the effort.
Stay cool, everyone!-Levi7.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order