Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCupOfWater
Gesture ofkindness
Loc: louisiana
another question need advice
    #2930772 - 07/26/04 11:42 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

the other day i tripped and ever since then i havnt been able to think positive about almost anything, during the experience i all of a sudden got really really depressed and after that part extremely euphoric from smokin some dope. any reasons as to why i would still be depressed? its monday night and i tripped on wednesday or thursday it starting to bug me i get this feeling like im permanently depressed or something but i dont think that is what it is, just one of the feelings i have...any adivce??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepinkfloydms
!!!!!
Male

Loc: City of Dreams
Re: another question need advice [Re: CupOfWater]
    #2930843 - 07/26/04 11:57 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I think your in the wrong forum.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
    #2930953 - 07/27/04 12:21 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

This is the wrong forum but I will tell you what i know.

The drug in shrooms binds to serotonin receptors in the brain. Serotonin is a key nurotransmitter involved in mood. This is why shrooms can be so euphoric.
If you take too high a dose, or eat them too many days in a row you ware out those receptors in your brain, and it takes them a while to recover. This can cause you to feel down for a day or two after an intense trip, or longer if you have been abusing them by eating mushrooms too often.

My advise is stop taking all drugs including alcohol until you start to feel better. Pot is probably ok but if you don't need it don't smoke it for a few days. Let your brain recover.

Some headshops sell a product called AfterE which is supposed to help speed recovery after Ecstacy but I imagine it would also work for shrooms.

It is also possible that you are depreesed because of some truth which you became aware of while under the influence of the mushroom which you did not like. If this is the case them you need to remember what it was and decide what you are going to do about it.

I wish you the best
Peace
  :heart:

OfflineCupOfWater
Gesture ofkindness
Re: another question need advice [Re: shroomydan]
    #2931017 - 07/27/04 12:43 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

haha i realized after i posted this question it was in wrong forum sorry about that it was an accident. btw it was not an intense trip but a rather mild one  1 gram  of "so-called" south american cubes  after the bad part i took another .75 gram and then smoked about 45 minutes after ingestion, after smokin and rest of shrooms kicked in i got wiggly vision :smile:    and for some reason ive never had a trip where i realized somethign about myself i do not like i know almost all of my flaws because i am a very observant person i analyze any and everything i see/do/hear/smell/taste  i dunno  i take it as a gift because it puts me on a deeper level with life, i was thinking it could be my way of thinking that makes me depressed because for the most part ive learned to control all of my emotions  :smile: it's all a mind game

InvisibleChronic7
    #2931119 - 07/27/04 01:16 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i just snap outof it, last trip i had i felt shit the next day til i just snapped outof my bad mood and got over it, theres nothing physically wrong with you

--------------------

OfflineCupOfWater
Gesture ofkindness
Re: another question need advice [Re: Chronic7]
    #2931262 - 07/27/04 02:07 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i kinda just snapped out of it too. i think i was jsut in a nasty mood and not realizing the positive thoughts ive had since tripping. BTW thank you all for the replies appreciate it

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag