Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Rye Grain, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
Trying to find organic...
    #2929770 - 07/26/04 08:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

WBS and wheat straw and having NO luck. I can't even find wheat straw PERIOD. Does anyone know where these can be procured?

And are there any reasons I should I try for a straight millet or rye instead of the WBS mix?

I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
this and that
 User Gallery

Re: Trying to find organic... [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #2929775 - 07/26/04 08:53 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

wbs possibly at a well stocked grocery store, near the dog foods. i've also seen it in walmart and kmarts..

Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: Trying to find organic... [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #2929822 - 07/26/04 09:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Just get Penningtons WBS at Wall-Mart...they had a newer type that had a lot fewer sunflower seeds in it and it was allmost all white Millett...

So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

the shroomerysrapper

Re: Trying to find organic... [Re: OldSpice]
    #2929931 - 07/26/04 09:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I love using rye. Holds water great, and I get no contams if I soak for 24 hours, then simmer for 45, then pc at 15psi for an hour

Male User Gallery

Re: Trying to find organic... [Re: doug_E_fresh]
    #2930707 - 07/27/04 01:30 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

doug e fresh..why did u bother to put your 2 cents in when ..you didnt even answer hagbard's quest...hes askin..WHERE can YOU get these organic products,or HOw, not what YOu prefer,and if so,where can HE get it..,,,its so annoying posting at times where your askin for something specific,someone replies a opinion ,not only not useful for the poster, but staggering for the readers, im not getting AT YOU,its sucks for hagbard to read HOW GREAT RYE is >>>WHen He doesnT even Know where to GET it..hence why he post...so repli-ers beware..plz dont stray away from the initial quest......

YOU can GET ..WBS-@ any petfood store, .im in newyork,,so i getit @ petco...or kmart,,,,,,i can be anykind as long as its all natural,no preservatives,i got a 20 lb. bag wagner for 7 dollars.. at petco..i couldnt find peningtons,
AS for MIllet and rye...
MILlet YOu can get @ a organic health food store,i found white hull millet...make sure its not millet with hull. theres a diff.. check faqs.
rye ..is also found in health food stores...just go and asked them if they have rye berries...thats the brand.....theres kinda hard t find.but a nice well stocks store should be well worth the search...,Goodluck accumulating all your ingedients.,

Please +REP if i've been of any help... thanks!!!

Dinosaur of the Funny Family, though I have short arms, they fit in my GB... lol

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Rye Grain, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation