Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

My recent spiritual trip...!
    #2927292 - 07/25/04 09:46 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Just two days ago, I enjoyed a wonderful psychedelic journey via 80mg of 2C-I. So many interesting ideas swam through my mind. It was like drinking from a bowl of epiphany soup...yum.

During my peak, I was able to let go completely of all my desires and surrender my ego...this felt like what absolute humility must be. Following this was an invitation into a feeling and complete understanding of absolute love...God. I was able to actually understand these concepts perfectly clear, but it was only for a brief moment. And then that moment was gone. I felt teased, but amazed at the same time. But how can you understand something for just a moment? That's the power of God I suppose. It was beautiful.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: My recent spiritual trip...! [Re: Viaggio]
    #2928628 - 07/26/04 12:47 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

But how can you understand something for just a moment?

Anyone else come to a conclusion like this during a trip? You realize something, but the realization is quickly forgotten? It's almost as if I was allowed to know something, but only for a moment.

Or, it's like living in a fantastic dream...as soon as you wake up, it's as if it never happened. Sorry, those are the best ways I can describe it. Anyone relate? Comments? Thanks.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2928969 - 07/26/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I really liked reading your trip report.  My past few trips on mushrooms I've experienced a similar thing, where I "knew" in the heaviest parts of the trip I had experienced God, that I was God, part of something beautiful and wonderful.  Now the memory of that period in the trip is sort of hazy, but I still remember parts of it.  I guess it just depends on how you integrate the experience.  I feel strongly about what I experienced, as though it was more then a dream, but still a dream in a dream-reality, if that makes sense.  I also always feel "spit out" when I come down from my trips, as though I was permitted to view God and infinity and now I must return to normal life and use what I've "learned." 

I don't know what I'm trying to say...I guess just that I happy that you experienced such amazing understanding, if only for a moment.  :heart:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#2929057 - 07/26/04 03:01 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

when the world is slowed down or nearly stopped, and the vibrations of the world layer thicker immensely, what you see and what you think can stand all the way to infinity.

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: My recent spiritual trip...! [Re: MOTH]
    #2929120 - 07/26/04 03:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I can relate to this too.  It is always difficult to retain.  Sometimes I would attempt to write something down, or compose something like a poem or a piece of music to capture that feeling so that it could be investigated later.  However, after the experience is over the meaning behind the sentence, poem, or song is difficult to detect.  It seems very far away.

This was written more than three years ago now:

I can't stop laughing.  The magic.
What's so funny?
The sense of nonsense?  The nonsense of sense?
All of these things.
All is one and one is all;
and all is good.
A third eye wide open;
No lies right now, only truth.
It's freedom.
These are all my misconceptions being torn apart.
She mocks me, and she mocks "me". She is so benign that she is invisible.
She wishes only to comfort, to assure, to give space for understanding.
To put fear to rest, to replace it with love like a mother for her child, to open a place of peace within.  She resides there.
She is she because she nurtures.
In this world, no hurt holds authentic weight.  There is no pain, only ignorance.  Bliss is in awareness.
Nothing will ever be the same again.  I can't stop laughing.

Let's have a contest.  Guess what I was on! :tongue2: 

The winner gets a copy of my CD.  :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

:heart:

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2929205 - 07/26/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Swami swam through my mind

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: My recent spiritual trip...! [Re: Ped]
    #2929213 - 07/26/04 03:35 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

weed

Offlineplexus
holding thelight of athousand candles

Loc: texas
Re: My recent spiritual trip...! [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2929245 - 07/26/04 03:41 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i've expericed trips like this. most definatly. the most humbling and introspective being the time before last. it was my most humbling, gritty, and frightening trip too.

I was on an uncounted dose of mushrooms. maybe 10-14 individual mushrooms plus an unmeasured pill of home made harmala extract. I was having a great trip. 'Twas less visual, more of a brain-trip. not really starting out to be a spiritual trip, but after listening to a mixed CD of some music, I got all sorts of wierd feelings. Maybe a premonition of things to come. But how can a premonition be the cause of the presentiment?

Anyway. things let to things, and my wierd feelings added with many loud and confusing noises coming from the house i was at, the street nearby, and the cats that were all around me led to paranoia... which then led to me chopping down an alley to get away from... something. Now... running as hard as you can down an ally while tripping is an experience on its own. It was like this spinning toroid leading to an everpresent eye in the center of my vision, right where my eyes meet. It was that eye that i contributed as the eye of god. Or more along the lines of the presence of god.

Well, anyway, one thing led to a horrible other, and i was in a situation of pure chaos and confusion. I knew what was happening, but not, and i didnt want to believe it. Then I took a trip trough my shadow. (now i know what Tool meant). You know how when you socialize with people, you have these ideas in your head of "they could be thinking 'this' negative thing about me". Well, I saw every face of every person I ever knew, saying all those things i ever thought negatively about myself, all the things that i felt misunderstood about, and all the things that I thought they thought about me straight to my face. The most humbleing experiece.

Anyway. I was shot full of barbituates by the police which mingled well with the psilocybin to launch me off into inner and outer space alike. I felt myself tear right down the middle, a sharp stinging pain that spread through my body (which i contribute to either the needle going in or the sedatives entering my bloodstream)And the last coherant though in my mind was "Oh, so this is why they call it a vortex." Which then led to the most surreal experiences I've ever had. One that I've all but blocked out of my mind. But I won't go into that much. It was just like... a completely different reality. One that didnt abide by rules like our own. It was like being in liquid oxygen, trying to float back to my body.

I thought the night would never end. All these ideas swirling in my head. Too much for my own good. So much that I couldnt hear what was going on outside my own head or process what another voice was saying. I'd hear it, but it would get lost in the thoughts. And the next day, I could barely put a finger on one thing that went through my head. Like a dream where you wake up in the middle night and you can remember so much of it like it were yesterday, but you go back to sleep and wake up in the morning and cant rembemer but one instance just a snapshot.

Most of my trips are filled with understanding and epiphonies. But the one i described was like the polar opposite. Like, instead of seeing the simplicities of the way life works so that it clicks and you understand it, it was like seeing too many of the complexities of life at once so that its overwhelming. I think the trip would be described as a 'bad trip', but i dont see it as a negative thing or an unenjoyable experience. Well... it was very unenjoyable, but i guess i enjoyed the unejoyment... if you see what I mean.

P.S. swami, were you on more than one substance? if not, i guess "ecstacy"

--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Edited by plexus (07/26/04 03:45 PM)

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #2929278 - 07/26/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

LSD..or Mescaline?

Nice thread btw :smile:

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
    #2929355 - 07/26/04 04:30 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

drugggggs get you hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

Invisibleadrug

#2929424 - 07/26/04 05:04 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Couldn't stop laughing? I guess LSD. :smile:

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: My recent spiritual trip...! [Re: MOTH]
    #2929485 - 07/26/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I "knew" in the heaviest parts of the trip I had experienced God.

I know exactly what you mean. I reached moments where I was convinced God was communicating with me. It wasn't so much via conventional language, but as if God spoke by placing certain levels of understanding in my mind. It's likely that there was no God, just me. And many of these concepts I felt God was "explaining" were too abstract for language, maybe just vague fabrications from my own noodle. But sometimes I wonder if God is a hidden part of my ego. I don't know...but the experience was amazing. It's the second time I've felt it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds