Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Happy New Year: Blue Crystal Storm
    #2928909 - 07/26/04 04:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

July 26 marks the Mayan New Year! July 25 is the Mayan "Day Out Of Time" celebration. These dates indicate the alignment of the Sun with Sirius, otherwise known as the Dog Star in the constellation of Orion. While the Mayan Calendar is not very popular in the world, it is increasingly so especially starting about ten years ago. Furthermore, the indications from the Mayan Dreamspell calendar do have remarkable correspondences with actual experiences and events in peop:drooling:le's lives. Last year, starting from July 26, 2003 we had the "White Spectral Wizard", which was, basically, about learning to get out of our own way. This includes: stripping away the past to make way for the new; healing imbalances; :drooling:integrating past cycles with current cycles. Due to the "Seed" Wavespell, this cycle included cultivating sexual maturity, learning ho:drooling:w to harness and channel the energy and to release limiting relationships and relationship p:drooling::drooling:atterns and acknowledge the role of chaos within nature. Many relationships will have deepened and/or ended during this cycle. As dramatic as this cycle was, there are strong indications that things could get much more dramatic and exciting this year. This year's New Year message and theme is about a much more collective awakening as the "Blue Crystal Storm" influences the:drooling: collective psyche. The overall theme is much more dramatic on collective levels and will call for cooperation in all senses of the word. Some feel that major:drooling: earth changes:drooling: are likely. Tunein next week for more insight on this topic.

!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Happy New Year: Blue Crystal Storm [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2929097 - 07/26/04 05:10 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

question_for_joo said:
July 26 marks the Mayan New Year! July 25 is the Mayan "Day Out Of Time" celebration. These dates indicate the alignment of the Sun with Sirius, otherwise known as the Dog Star in the constellation of Orion. While the Mayan Calendar is not very popular in the world, it is increasingly so especially starting about ten years ago. Furthermore, the indications from the Mayan Dreamspell calendar do have remarkable correspondences with actual experiences and events in peop:drooling:le's lives. Last year, starting from July 26, 2003 we had the "White Spectral Wizard", which was, basically, about learning to get out of our own way. This includes: stripping away the past to make way for the new; healing imbalances; :drooling:integrating past cycles with current cycles. Due to the "Seed" Wavespell, this cycle included cultivating sexual maturity, learning ho:drooling:w to harness and channel the energy and to release limiting relationships and relationship p:drooling::drooling:atterns and acknowledge the role of chaos within nature. Many relationships will have deepened and/or ended during this cycle. As dramatic as this cycle was, there are strong indications that things could get much more dramatic and exciting this year. This year's New Year message and theme is about a much more collective awakening as the "Blue Crystal Storm" influences the:drooling: collective psyche. The overall theme is much more dramatic on collective levels and will call for cooperation in all senses of the word. Some feel that major:drooling: earth changes:drooling: are likely. Tunein next week for more insight on this topic.

!!!

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2929218 - 07/26/04 05:37 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Many relationships will have deepened and/or ended during this cycle.

uhhh.. gee that's pretty wide open. They either went one way or the complete opposite. Gee. Those mayans were on to something .... NOT

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #2929392 - 07/26/04 06:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

cool stuff... let's get into the blue !
:grin:

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #2929664 - 07/26/04 08:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Mayan newYear???  wohoo, i think im gonna get reallly drunk tonight.
i wont be taking alcohol as a suppository contrary to mayan/mixtec tradition. :cheers:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology