Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Jerry Springer here i come!
    #2928430 - 07/26/04 01:36 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well i never thought i would be posting in this forum but it looks as if my life has developed into a episode of Jerry Springer!

First of all i have been friends with this guy David ever since i moved here like 6 or 7 years ago. We have been tight all through the years cept for the little immature arguments in high school that happened a couple times. David has been my trip partner throughout the years and basically my best friend in the whole world.

And then there is Crystal. She moved here about a year ago and Ive been crushing on her since the first time i laid eyes on her. Problem is...this is Davids girl. He was always obsessed with not ?dating? or being serious or whatever and fucked other girls all the time and she kinda figured this was happening. I know he talks a lot of shit to her about being together in the future and all this non sense. And when he talk to me or other friend its like he doesent give 2 shits about her. And for the last 6 months David has had major problem with getting it up for her. He had many excuses but they are irrelevant.

So this was life for about a year. But David has been getting progressively weirder and weirder in the last 2 years. I didn't really see it until it all exploded but we will get to that in a minute. Anyways he been acting really strange and saying really weird things. Ive been wondering about his sexuality for about a year. Hes always bringing up gay stuff and to top off the cake one day when we were tripping on 2c-i he tried to get me to experiment with him or whatever. He kept talking about ?snausages? and how much he wanted one. Now David doesent come right out and say shit when hes in the gay mode. He always uses weird underlying meaning to turn normal things into gay things. Like ?im keeping my options open...you just give me a update on the weather when you can? or just completely strange things.

Now if that wasent bad enough check this out. Me and another friend Neal were on our way to Bonnaroo. David wanted to go so bad...this is all he has been talking about for a million years. But hes at the beach and end up missing out on it because someone a the beach gave him some drug and told him it was Ritalin. So David snorts it up and end up going completely insane. He was talking to his parents on the phone and they asked him if he needed some water and somehow he thought they were telling him to go drown himself. You couldent even have a conversation with the kid...he just didn't make any damn sense. So his dad (hes a doctor) was going down to get him. David thinks his dad is coming to chop off his penis, rape him, hang him on meat hooks for 70 years, and torture him in front of the whole world as some sort of sacrifice. So when hes on him way home in the car on the interstate with his dad he jerked the wheel at 70 MPH and spin them out and almost kills them. David tried to escape but his dad managed to restrain him. So they got an ambulance to come and everything...this whole time David thinks everything that is going on is just part of the conspiracy to torture him and whatnot.

So David comes back and goes to the loony bin for about a week and gets out. He is still fucking crazy. We hung out for about a week until he had to go to Anaheim California to some drug rehab place. David is making sense about half the time he is talking. Other times hes just saying weird shit about weather updates and options and whacking golf balls and snausages and whatnot. All the time Crystal is oblivious to his gayness. Me and my friend neal discussed it and decided we wouldn't say anything to her or anyone until things settle down.

Well the last night before he left to go to the rehab me, him, and crystal are chilling. All of the sudden he trys to make the moves on me. I get wigged out and so does he. He almost got pissed and he seemed confused as if he though i was gay to or something. Crystal was there to witness it but the gayness is still blocked out of her mind. She said she thought thats what was going on but she just brushed it off as a misunderstanding or something.

So hes gone and im all wigged out but i haven't told anyone about his gayness. I wasent even going to say anything until he came back and i was sure and stuff. And all the sudden rumors start flying. About a month before he went crazy i got some cid through the mail. I gave neal, David, and Molly a hit. Molly is a girl i never met before but was supposed to be pretty cool. So after we start tripping i start fucking around with this girl...one thing leads to another and we end up gang banging this girl all night. This was the last time i saw her. I tried calling her cause she was pretty cool to talk to but we never got the chance to meet again or anything. But yeah the rumors start flying....one of my other good friend Chad tell me that David himself told him that Me and Neal and David were fondling each other during the gang bang. And Chad would not lie about something like that. So thats when i get pissed off and i start to enlighten people on the whole situation.

I decided to get together with crystal and just talk about stuff cause she is completely in the dark and she doesent deserve to be. She is the sweetest girl ive ever met. After i tell her...it clicks...everything makes sense. We don't care if hes gay or anything thats not really the big deal...i fine with it as long as he doesent try to make the moves on me and respects that you know. David is supposed to be at the rehab thing for 3 months.

So basically David has gone nuts...probably gay, and is gone for at least 3 months. Well me and Crystal start getting closer and closer. This girls is seeming to be the best thing that has ever happned to me. This is one girl i can have really deep philosophical discussions with for hours and hours at a time and she enjoys it. We talk about anything and everything. She turn 21 on 12/22 thats 7 days after me. Her life has been almost exactly like mine. Her parents are exactly like mine. It its really starting to wig me out about how much alike and stuff. She gives me the best vibes of any person Ive ever met. She is so beautiful...oh man i could go on forever.

So me and Crystal start hanging out pretty much everyday. And one might she wants to come ?watch a movie? at my house. We end up getting a little freaky...we didn't fuck but things got freaky. And then the next week her parents are out of town so i spent the night and day there for the whole week just having a blast. Just being around this girl makes me smile and laugh for no reason...her beauty makes me high just when i look at her. During the week things start getting a little more involved...we started having sex every day. And just generally acting like a happy couple. We have had many long conversations about everything and shes talks about how good our relationship is and stuff. And i know she still cares about David and she is very confused about the whole thing....as well as me. But together we could get thought this.

Life was so good...i was the happiest man alive. And then comes and phone call from David to crystal. ?Im coming home in 3 days?....OH SHIT! We are both totally wigged out. WTF is he gonna say?...is he gay? He still acts like he likes her but now that she has been filled in on the way he acts when hes not around her shes is real apprehensive. Shes doesent know what to do and i don't know what to do in this situation. She says she was going to tell him about me and her before he left.

So wtf should i do. Ive always gone by the Bros. Before Hoes things but i really don't want to lose her. She means the world to me. And my bud means the world to me also but man i know she isn't gonna be happy with him...hes just not in his right mind and she doesent need to kind of stress not to mention erection problems and gayness. She said she wasn't going back with him or whatever but im afraid hes gonna get pissed and try to kill me...or he might not even give 2 shits because he was trying to get her to run the train with me before he left. I really don't want this to break up the firendship...but i don't want to lose Crystal to ?friend mode?.

What should i tell her? what should i tell him?

Im just so damn confused!

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: Jerry Springer here i come! [Re: Vulture]
    #2928457 - 07/26/04 01:47 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ive never been in a gang bang dosed.

Ughh sounds like some serious drama, messing with that crystal girl sounds like bad news when the gay guy come back. Id avoid all that.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Anonymous #1

#2928738 - 07/26/04 03:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah umm..

dude is crazy and you're with his gf.. wow.. scary situation. I have no idea what to tell you.. thats a crazy situation.

hmm.. what I would prolly do though is tell Crystal that if she really doesn't wanna be with him then break it off, then later on you can break it to him.

Thats all I can think of, best of luck with that.. let us know how it goes.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Jerry Springer here i come! [Re: ]
    #2928892 - 07/26/04 04:15 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

dustin said:
Yeah umm..

dude is crazy and you're with his gf.. wow.. scary situation. I have no idea what to tell you.. thats a crazy situation.

hmm.. what I would prolly do though is tell Crystal that if she really doesn't wanna be with him then break it off, then later on you can break it to him.

Thats all I can think of, best of luck with that.. let us know how it goes.

Yeah I couldn't come up with anything better than that ....the whole crazy guy thing really blows.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Invisiblephalloidin

#2929243 - 07/26/04 05:41 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

The whole bros before hoes thing only applies if the chick's a hoe. Sounds like you really care about Crystal, so I wouldn't pass up a good thing. But the whole psychotic gay dude problem is pretty messed up. I'd slow down your relationship with Crystal until things get straightened out. Tough situation.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2929497 - 07/26/04 07:33 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

man thats quite a situation. 
it sounds like you really care about both crystal, and your friend david.
  The way this will probly play out is, you end up getting with crystal. If that happens, try to keep seperate relationships with both of them. It won't work if all three of you start hanging out after everything comes to light.
    about your friend being gay, it would be best if you just come out, and confront him about it, because it seems to be a major concern for you. Tell him your not interested, and that any further advances will be met with  :blowme: wait wrong icon :machinegun:

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: Jerry Springer here i come! [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2929948 - 07/26/04 09:55 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yeah crazy dude is gonna try to kill you...

but you're already bangin his girlfriend so the wheels are turnin...

If its mutual with you two, then hook up. The crazy guy is gonna have to get over it. but he probably wont.

but people change, you and your friend were different people back in highschool and shit when you were best buds. Now you're adults and shit is different. You and him have different lives, time to move on. You and the girl have something special and I wouldnt pass that up if I were you.

And word up on the dosed up gangbang! :thumbup:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Jerry Springer here i come! [Re: iloveraving]
    #2930099 - 07/26/04 10:37 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

well she came over today and had fun taking pictures with my web cam and we just chilled and talked and sutff. We havent been able to get a hold of david to tell him about shit yet. I just wann know if he is pissed or not before he comes down. And its gonna hurt bad if they end up back together. But they were never serious really...just fuck buddies. But she gets attached pretty easily.

One day shes sayed shes 98% over him and the next she says she misses him. I just hope things get better and i hope it wont get any weirder than it already is. I dont think ive ever cared about anyone as much as i care about this girl. :heartpump:

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #2930203 - 07/26/04 11:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well make sure the feeling with this girl is mutual or something..before anything is said. I mean this is gonna be a huge big drama thing you know?

Either way it sounds it could be over with your friend. I dont know you and his girl have a thing now and your trip buddy went crazy. So even if you dont tell him whats going on he'll probably find out.

But make sure feelings with this girl are mutual if ya life her, it especially sucks if it doesnt work out though and ahead in life you look back at it like this girl came in between really good friends.

As far as him going gay or whatever... I have a friend who went through weird shit similiar to whats going on with you. It culminated to a big drama of him coming out of the closet. *drama queen*But he's mad cool :stoned:anyways he got weirded out when he realised he was hitting on all of us when he was really drunk and left for a while.. I heard he moved in with his brother in this city like a hour from here. (seeing the dead there next week)But anyways he moved back out here and we been hanging out and he's fine now, just went crazy for a while and got some counseling I guess. Well he's bi I guess but doesnt hit on any of us, and teaches me like everything I need to know about me car. :doh:But anyways he's crazy (never tripped out though..) but I guess counseling and meds is working. The point is he's cooler then ever now after going psycho and bringing himself back. One trip I was imagining what it was like when he went crazy, from him describing how he feels without the meds and stuff. it must've been tough.

Anyways, tell your new girl to call that kid and break it off. Its only rite man.

:flowers:

:goodluck: :gd_icon:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Jerry Springer here i come! [Re: iloveraving]
    #2930216 - 07/26/04 11:17 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yup...all i can do it wait...and thats the hardest thing to do.

everything would have been strait if he stayed up there for at least the 3 months he was supposed to but now that he called and sayed ill be there in a few days..shit just got fucked up.

It could be the best thing to ever happen to me...could be the worst...could be both at the same time. :shrug: who knows

but go to this thread
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

if you would like to see part of the reason why im so wigged out. Its not even the sex or her looks really...shes jsut so fucking cool ive never come across anyone quite like her.

--------------------

OfflineCrazyShroomMan
journeyman
    #2931599 - 07/27/04 08:50 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Woah woah woah there, snausages? what the fuck is a snausage? eww man

this sentance made me laugh -
David is making sense about half the time he is talking. Other times hes just saying weird shit about weather updates and options and whacking golf balls and snausages and whatnot.

but seriously, good luck i hope it works out.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Jerry Springer here i come! [Re: CrazyShroomMan]
    #2938381 - 07/29/04 12:10 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

well...things are looking up.

i didnt get a chance to talk to her for the past couple days cause of work and whatnot but it turns out that david isnt coming back for a while. Hes getting a job up there and might come back once her gets some money...or might not. And he said he didnt really mind me and crystal doing our thing.

so the next step is to find out what she is feeling....just didnt get the right opportunity to talk to her alone and stuff tonight.

:heartpump:

--------------------

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
    #2939366 - 07/29/04 05:19 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Vulture said:And he said he didnt really mind me and crystal doing our thing.

:heart:  :thumbup:

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2939456 - 07/29/04 07:14 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

right on man!

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Jerry Springer here i come! [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #2945321 - 07/30/04 04:56 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

:smile:

everything is back on track and looking good.

David said i could even have his unused, unopened, new set of fucking awesome turntables. Ill post some pics of it and se what you guys think. I dont know anything about them and i have no vinle but im sure you guys can give some good recommendations.

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger thanmost
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2945750 - 07/30/04 06:53 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

That sounds suspicious. I was taught to be mindfull of friends that are going through a crisis when they start to give things away. Especially expensive items. He may be thinking of doing something to himself.

I don't know your friend but it is a sign sometimes.

You may want to check it out.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: Jerry Springer here i come! [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2946419 - 07/30/04 11:00 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

he said i could use it till he gets back...and considering hes gonna have to worka nd earn some money and get his own place down here by himself....i think i have some time to play with them. :smile:

he cant have them up there and he just got them for his birthday

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being