Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCupOfWater
Gesture ofkindness
Loc: louisiana
question...
    #2927543 - 07/25/04 11:41 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I've heard of people dosin on shrooms up to 5+ grams and having the time of their lives. But i bought a 8th of cubes for $40 (rip off!) but they claim the spre are from south america and were grown in amsterdam, anyways me and my friend split a 8th between us and for no reason we went from having fun to it turning into a ego destroying mind fuck from hell. Could these just have been some really potent shrooms or are they just more of a negative mind fuck on low doses? 1.75 grams doesnt seem like it should have put me in the state of mind it does. BTW all in all i had a truelly awsome trip! : ) just the first 2 hours for me seem to me comin to a complete empty or complete depressed feeling like i wanna cry for no reason

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: question... [Re: CupOfWater]
    #2927570 - 07/25/04 11:50 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Half an 1/8 could surely make you trip hard. Many people trip hard on less then half an 1/8. If you want to know why your tripped turn into a mindfuck, just look no further then your friend and the setting you were in. What were you doing, what was he doing, what music were you guys listening to if you were even listening to music at all?

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineCupOfWater
Gesture ofkindness
Re: question... [Re: djd586]
    #2927601 - 07/26/04 12:01 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

first we planed to watch TV for the come up or for atleast 45 minutes into the trip then walk around his neighborhood and through the woods on this trace thing but ended up goin to the trace at our peak we didnt have many visuals at all just auras and size distortion trash cans looked about 2 ft tall.....but when we walked down the path to the trace it was on of the best trippin experiences ive had we went from light to dark And my sense went absolutely hay-wire everythign started moving more and more and more and i started hearing everything that makin noise seperately but together and the ground started waving and floating up in air (looked like the top of boiling water without splashes....just the bubbling effect) after that we decided to go back to his house and sat in his room watching TV and thats when it turned on us... but the weird thing was that nothing but that incident on the trace was at all interesting personally i am one for a complete mind fuck i love it....it puts my mind to the untimate test and lets me see the tru beauty in my thoughts and philosophies on life the harder i trip the more beautiful it is for me...hardest ive tripped though was second time doin acid 4 hit that were "eye-balls" or something they were supposedly really potent (150-175 ug per hit) that was a great experience....lol happened in a totally strange place with only 1 person i knew and we had to play it off and not let the people know we were trippin but it turned out the way we intended

OfflineCupOfWater
Gesture ofkindness
Re: question... [Re: CupOfWater]
    #2927640 - 07/26/04 12:20 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

lol if on 1.75 grams i get loss of all touch of who i am for about 30 mins (was enjoying it until my mom walked in) i was wondering if anyone might be able to fill me in on what a whole 8th would do to me or if taking that much is even fun...i know i could handle it but is it a stupid decision to say next time i trip i double the highest dosage i have used so far? this will be 4th trip on shrooms

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag