Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSHR00MiN
PSYCH0PSiL0CYBiN

Loc: RI
Here the plan... :)
    #2927266 - 07/25/04 09:36 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Hey everyone, im new here, the name's Nate, I live in Rhode Island, USA.

I took a school trip about a month ago to London & Paris, and planned on trying shrooms over there, and luckily enough, they WERE LEGAL! So me and my friend went over to Camden after talking to some guy about where to get them. So we get off the metro and BOOM, a little magic mushroom stall right across the street! So we run over there and each buy 10 grams of fresh "mexican mushrooms" or thats what they were called. Granted this was my

first time seeing them and I was unbelieveably excited. I had two friends with me and one had done them before and didnt make a big deal so I figured shrooms would be a nice thing to try, and a good alternative from weed. So we get back on the metro shortly to head back to the hotel and chow down, and my friend Pat whipped them out on the subway in front of everyone and starting eating them, man it was fucking funny.

We get back to the hotel and I eat them and thats when it starts...

I love shrooms, they fucking rule. I tripped out twice in London with them, and man, it was fucking awesome, so much better than anything I could imagine!

Anyway, one quick thing, the second time I tripped I smoked before and while tripping, and it LITERALLY made the trip 100 times more powerful and better, IMO. Everything I looked at had a red tint and the lines were doubled/tripled. I couldn't talk right, I was freaking out, but in a good way, it was undescribable.

Anyway... the other day I decided that unless I grow mushrooms, im probably not gonna get another chance to trip

for a long time, so, with that said, here is my plan for growing them.

Please feel free to say whatever you like and give suggestions & advice if possible. I really dont want to screw this up

---------------------------------------------------------------

SPORES:
TLG Choice Variety Packs - #3 (B+, Creeper, Malabar, PES Hawaiian)

- I dont know which kind to grow first, im thinking the B+ would be good for my first shot?

JARS:
The tapered glass ones that everybody uses.

SUBSTRATE:
Vermiculite, Perlite, Brown Rice Flour

PROCEDURE:

I will be making 10 PF cakes. I will follow the PF Tek to get the cakes. After that I plan on crumbling 4 of them and putting them in a plastic container with a layer of vermiculite on bottom and top and casing it in a rubbermaid container, making sure to fan and mist it 2-3 times daily as well as plenty of light (around 6 hours a day?). I will take 2 more of the cakes and put them in plastic cups and put them in the rubbermaid container as well. Another 2 will be put in plastic containers that a bout 2 inches tall and square shaped and will be put in a smaller plastic container casing along with last 2 cakes, which will be put in the container by themselves (one whole cake, and im gonna chop the other one in half vertically)

- I plan on dunking every cake before birth for 8-12 hours, is this a good idea?

- Also, after a "flush", I plan on dunking some of the cakes for another 8-12 hours, to rehydrate it before the next flush. Is that a good idea?

- I will be using a push light on both casings, 6 hours a day, is that good?

- I will be injecting 1cc into each jar, is that enough?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecaimen
the unknown
Loc: HERE
Re: Here the plan... :) [Re: SHR00MiN]
    #2927282 - 07/25/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Not to sound RUDE! But every week i see this same kind of POST.

Is this the same dude or what ????????

--------------------
MAN Made Speed
GOD Made Weed
<Who do YOU TRUST ? >

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/25954

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: Here the plan... :) [Re: caimen]
    #2927306 - 07/25/04 09:53 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

caimen said:
Not to sound RUDE! But every week i see this same kind of POST.

Is this the same dude or what ????????

LOL, I just have to chime in because I was thinking the exact same thing.  :grin:

His post is almost identical (except for the england part) to this new poster:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...ev=#Post2869837

Btw "SHR00MiN", TLG cubensis spores are sold for microscopy only.

InvisibleDieCommie

#2927327 - 07/25/04 10:00 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

You tripped of ten grams fresh? thats under one gram dry...must be nice... i need at least 3 dry

The answer to all your questions is yes

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #2927329 - 07/25/04 10:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Okay, only two things i can think of right off the bat are.

1. Use Wide Mouth not tapered if your doing PF tek. Makes them easier to get out whole. Tapered good for things like WBS and Rye, you know grain substrate.

2. Method of sterilization. Pressure cooker or Steam or Microwave. Personally i prefer to use a pressure cooker. But ive hear of other people having success with other methods. I have not had as great a success.

Good Luck

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Edited by hawksapprentice (07/26/04 02:17 PM)

Offlinecaimen
the unknown
Loc: HERE
Re: Here the plan... :) [Re: boxtop703]
    #2927336 - 07/25/04 10:04 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Ya i know. whats up with that ?!? :wtf: :alert:

--------------------
MAN Made Speed
GOD Made Weed
<Who do YOU TRUST ? >

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/25954

OfflineSHR00MiN
PSYCH0PSiL0CYBiN

Loc: RI
    #2927351 - 07/25/04 10:10 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Nah, im not that other dude, and I figured there were many posts like this, but I just wanted to post it anyway b/c I wanna make sure everything works.

Thanks anyway..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract