Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinekillershroomssuck
What should I do I feel so bad about this THIS SUCKS SO BAD!
    #2925276 - 07/25/04 04:37 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well today when I was at my work I seen 2 of my friends at the gas station (where I work) and they were checking out the chicks and my good friend went up to a chick in a truck hit on her alittle got her number called her that night we picked her up and headed down to a big party that was happening.....little did she know my friend has a girlfriend. I kinda kept my mouth shut cause he was my friend and he wanted like a 1 night stand with this chick.....so we went to the party and such then for some odd reason his girlfriend and the group of people we usually hang out with found this party.........omg they were so amazinly pissed his girlfriend and the group we usually hang out with were all suppost to move in together but now there all mad at me and my friend cause he was with another chick.....the thing that pisses me off is that there all mad at me cause I didn't tell that other chick he had a girlfriend when he dont even call her his girlfriend I dunno I'm just really pissed cause now there all mad at me and dont ever wana see me again when I was just a guy looking for a place to party with my friends........its his life I shouldn't have to tell him what he has to do and crap like that.........I dunno what to do in this situation I really like hanging out with those people and now there all so mad.......plus there all mad at the girl he was with when she didn't even know he had a girlfriend

I need advise what should I do in this situation?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewrong
Stranger
Re: What should I do I feel so bad about this THIS SUCKS SO [Re: killershroomssuck]
    #2925289 - 07/25/04 04:48 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

if they have a minute to think about it they will probably realise that hes an adult and your friend and if he wants to have sex with other women its not your place to fuck with that. if they dont see that and you do then maybe you should befriend people more similar to yourself

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
Re: What should I do I feel so bad about this THIS SUCKS SO [Re: killershroomssuck]
    #2925296 - 07/25/04 04:51 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

have you ever been cheated on? Maybe thats the perspective they are coming from.

Not saying what you did was wrong, im just tryin to help you understand their point of view.

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#2925298 - 07/25/04 04:52 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

All you have to do is say as little as possible. Just hold your tounge when this shit comes up. Unless you've already ruined it, I'd try to explain that I didn't even know he was hitting on her. Also, it's important for them to know that you conveniently didn't have enough time to warn the girl. This is why people shouldn't openly cheat. Whether or not the now ex-gf came to the party, someone who randomly knew the dude and his gf would have seen it and spread the word.

It was really bad on your friend's part. I'm sorry that you're getting shit for it because you didn't do a damn thing.

Offlinekillershroomssuck
Re: What should I do I feel so bad about this THIS SUCKS SO [Re: Kremlin]
    #2925311 - 07/25/04 05:01 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kremlin said:
have you ever been cheated on?  Maybe thats the perspective they are coming from.

Not saying what you did was wrong, im just tryin to help you understand their point of view.

Dont know the feeling never really been in a relationship......my friends just a dumb 17 year old.....I mean the guys been getting laid ever since he was like 15 pretty much anythime he wanted he always had women hanging off him left and right and never had a time where he hadn't had a girlfriend me on the other hand.......well its kinda like share the wealth man hook a friend up but all he cares about is himself well 99% of the time.....O well lifes a bitch :rolleyes:

OfflineAVShroomer
LSD enthusiast
Male User Gallery

#2925539 - 07/25/04 10:47 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

You didnt need to tell that girl that He has a boyfriend maybe you should just try to talk to them and they will relize they shouldnt be pissed at you.

--------------------

'It's not a war on drugs its a war on personal freedom'
>**My Trip Journal**<

Offlinethegnomeking
friendly stoner

Loc: New Jersey
    #2925877 - 07/25/04 02:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

sorry to hear about your shitty situation,sounds like to me that the friend who cheated is the only one anyone should be pissed at. its his own business if he wants see other girls,and its not your responsibility to make sure he stays monogamous, if thats how it happened then you did nothing wrong.try to talk to them about it, but if your friends still can't understand that then you need some new friends. I hate drama.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: What should I do I feel so bad about this THIS SUCKS SO [Re: thegnomeking]
    #2926037 - 07/25/04 03:31 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

It's a sketchy situation to be in, you don't think of the consequences. It's a tough decision, but tell the girlfriend that you had no idea that your friend would go through with things and that you're extremely sorry.

Let her know that you had no intentions of letting them hook up, and very breifly let her know that it's not your responsibility to babysit him. She'll get over it, but for now, she's gonna bitch you out quite nicely. Take it as much as you can, she's hurt. And she's a girl, so just stick it through until the drama clears up a little. Not much else you can do.
Hopefully she'll come around and appologize, but just stick in there for now. It sucks, but the drama will thin out.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub