Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDistrancia
Hermit of TheRiver

Loc: Orleans
Let's stop whining and start complaining
    #2925156 - 07/25/04 03:46 AM (13 years, 4 days ago)

Anyone tired of this country's stupid and rediculous drug laws and policies like me? If so I suggest we stop whining about their hippocritical approach to drug/plant/chemical use in this world. The USA government should stop fuckin in other country's business like Iraq, Afghanistan, Colombia, and everyone else who the DEA, CIA, and every other fecal hole in the oppression of a persons free right to do what they want with their God given body.

So I suggest that we, me and you and you and him and her should start complaining to the government (President, senators, sheriffs, DEA, FBI, represenatives, and anyone who has influence in DC) about the drug laws and policies. Complain so much that they have to do something. Write letters and send emails, make phone calls (if u dare), don't just send one or call once but persist, continue.

Begin to harass the gorvenment like they harass us. Tell em how it makes u sick on the stomach, to watch people on tv crying their hearts out, because they don't wanna go to jail for a couple of oz. of cannabis, a fucking plant, wtf? Or how ask them how can they just deem a substance dangerous by raiding Research Chemical suppliers with who the DEA said themselves, "These companies have THOUSANDS of customers .... and 2 only 2 ppl died from an OD while 14 others had NON FATAL OD's" <----Not an exact quote but u get the point, right?

Tell the government to stay out of your body, and not to put u in prison where others may try to get in too. eww
Maybe even support your local anti-prohibitionist groups like NORML or whatever else is out there.

So stop whining and start complaining.

I know i will...

(just an idea)
Oh if your worried about getting busted for your free speech and opinion, don't send the letters from ur home addy or call from home.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Let's stop whining and start complaining [Re: Distrancia]
    #2925214 - 07/25/04 04:03 AM (13 years, 4 days ago)

goto PAL for this one.

OfflineMilkyMedia
Lost Soul

#2925274 - 07/25/04 04:34 AM (13 years, 4 days ago)

This Orwellian society is driving me nuts.

I'm at a crossroad now in life...i'm either at a point where I find a nitch and settle down, and continue on with this American taxpayer lifestyle....or I take what I have and rebel and try to leave a message.

It takes alot of effort to try and change the big picture. Just as so many American youths, with nothing in their lives, are giving up large portions of their life for this bullshit war...it will take just as many to rewrite drug policy....if not more.

I don't know how we'll do it..but I'm in.  :guns:

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2925473 - 07/25/04 08:24 AM (13 years, 3 days ago)

Nobody has ever thought of this before....

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineBleaK
paradox
    #2927175 - 07/25/04 11:08 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Distrancia said:
Anyone tired of this country's stupid and rediculous drug laws and policies like me? If so I suggest we stop whining about their hippocritical approach to drug/plant/chemical use in this world. The USA government should stop fuckin in other country's business like Iraq, Afghanistan, Colombia, and everyone else who the DEA, CIA, and every other fecal hole in the oppression of a persons free right to do what they want with their God given body.

So I suggest that we, me and you and you and him and her should start complaining to the government (President, senators, sheriffs, DEA, FBI, represenatives, and anyone who has influence in DC) about the drug laws and policies. Complain so much that they have to do something. Write letters and send emails, make phone calls (if u dare), don't just send one or call once but persist, continue.

Begin to harass the gorvenment like they harass us. Tell em how it makes u sick on the stomach, to watch people on tv crying their hearts out, because they don't wanna go to jail for a couple of oz. of cannabis, a fucking plant, wtf? Or how ask them how can they just deem a substance dangerous by raiding Research Chemical suppliers with who the DEA said themselves, "These companies have THOUSANDS of customers .... and 2 only 2 ppl died from an OD while 14 others had NON FATAL OD's" <----Not an exact quote but u get the point, right?

Tell the government to stay out of your body, and not to put u in prison where others may try to get in too. eww
Maybe even support your local anti-prohibitionist groups like NORML or whatever else is out there.

So stop whining and start complaining.

I know i will...

(just an idea)
Oh if your worried about getting busted for your free speech and opinion, don't send the letters from ur home addy or call from home.

of course the first thing i want to do is make my self known to authoritys as an anti-athuority.

well hey if were ready to fight head on great. but otherwise were just going to jail

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflineDistrancia
Hermit of TheRiver

Loc: Orleans
Re: Let's stop whining and start complaining [Re: BleaK]
    #2927207 - 07/25/04 11:20 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

lol, you must've skipped over the ending.

OfflineGernBlanston
unintended sideeffect

Loc: In my pants
    #2927209 - 07/25/04 11:21 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

--------------------
There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
  --  Howard Zinn

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

General Interest >> Political Discussion