Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHoodedForestDwellr
Terrorist/Musician

Loc: North West US
LSA hlp me
    #2905605 - 07/19/04 02:12 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I recently got 250 HBWR seeds and want to do a fairly good extraction. I understand all basic principles of extraction (done it before) like; non-polar solvent ext = bad stuff, polar solvent ext = good stuff. In this case I am using Zippo Lighter Fluid for the non-polar solvent, and 190 grain alc for the polar solvent...my question is this...once my product is an alcohol/lsa yellowish liquid, can I dissolve it to get a more 'pure' conentration of LSA??? I've heard that you can just pour it in a cookie tray or what not, let it evaporate and scrap up the remaining gue, which in turn should be the Alkaloids...correct me if I'm wrong. - The purpose of this is so I can put the gue/crystals in some gel caps. ~thanks for your help once again!

--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRemut
Green Thumb
Re: LSA hlp me [Re: HoodedForestDwellr]
    #2905624 - 07/19/04 02:23 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I made a tincture of HBWR seeds 30 seeds and 30 ml vodka 50%

At the end some of the alchole was lost and i collected 22 ml of vodka with the goodness of 30 seeds.

About 1 dropper full has 1 seed(.75 ml) The effects are not felt until 3 dropper fulls i know the seeds are good i ate 1 seed and it was good.

Lots of potency was lost but it workes i wanted to try a polar-non-polar extraction but im unsure about safty of the chemicals. Like acatione and naptha.

--------------------
DO what I Would

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #2905625 - 07/19/04 02:24 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Yes you can, LSA is somewhat unstable though, so don't use heat to evap the alcohol. And once dry, store your extract in an airtight container in a dark place - preferably a freezer.

Terrorist/Musician

Re: LSA hlp me [Re: esin]
    #2905671 - 07/19/04 02:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Cool, I figured it would work, just double, or triple checking it...I learned heat was bad for triptamnzs first hand awhile back...and lost a couple bills over it sadly enough. Thanks for the reminders though.

--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

Terrorist/Musician

#2923508 - 07/24/04 11:56 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Is there any way to speed up the evaporation process without destroying the alkaloid content? I'm just becoming impatient...

--------------------

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

#2923549 - 07/24/04 12:12 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, there is.

A fan pointed towards your evaporation plate cuts the evap time by ~1/4 or more with solvents like acetone and naphta IME. Should be the same with alcohol.

Also the bigger the surface area the faster your solvent will evaporate. Thus, a large shallow dish works better than a narrow deep one...

Quote:

I learned heat was bad for triptamnzs first hand awhile back...

BTW, LSA is not a tryptamine. It's somewhat related to tryptamine in its chemical structure but still quite diferent...

Good luck with your extraction  :smile:

Edited by esin (07/24/04 12:19 PM)

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #2923617 - 07/24/04 12:52 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I just extracted some LSA last night.

1. washed seeds with spring water and anti-bacterial soap
2. grinded 240 seeds
3. put them in a water bottle with the mushed seeds
4. filtered all the liquid into a different water bottle
5. added a little lime juice
6. shook the liquid and placed in my fridge over night

Is this a good enough way to get some LSA? I was drunk while making it, so I might have messed up.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Terrorist/Musician

Re: LSA hlp me [Re: mushiemountain]
    #2924894 - 07/24/04 11:18 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

thanks esin...it evaporated much quicker with a fan in the fridge.

this is what I did mushie in a short version:

1. washed 250 seeds with dstld water
2. grinded them into a fairly fine powder (hammer, no coffee grinder)
3. did my non-polar extract by soaking the seeds in a jar with naptha (zippo lighter fluid) for around 4-5 hours
4. filtered the seeds from the liquid with funnel and coffee filters
5. threw away the liquid shit, let seeds dry for 24 hrs (evaporate the naptha)
6. did my polar extraction by soaking the seeds for over 3 days in 190 grain alc
7. filtered the seeds from the liquid with funnel and coffee filters
8. threw away seeds mush
9. put liquid in shallow 10" frying pan to evaporate (with fan)
8. scraped the remaining residue (lsa's, alkaloids, mmm delicious) with butter knife - stored air tight freezer style in a jar
9. next thing to do; put in gel caps, eat.

~at all possible times throught out the extraction I kept it as chilled as possible in the fridge...this is so cheap to do! do it!

--------------------

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: LSA hlp me [Re: mushiemountain]
    #2924908 - 07/24/04 11:26 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

that'll work mushie

--------------------
]

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

#2925657 - 07/25/04 10:27 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

No prob  :smile:

Have you tried the stuff yet?

I once ate some HBWR seeds. I just loved the mind trip, very reminiscent of LSD IMO.
However have not tried the stuff anymore b/c i hated the physical side-effects such as muscle pain/cramps and the rediculous lethargy.

Which got me wondering if these side-effects (especially the aches) are caused by other substances other than the LSA...And if this particular method or an A/B extraction will effectively get rid of those effects.

So when you try it can you please post something about how this extract compares to the unextracted seeds?

Terrorist/Musician

Re: LSA hlp me [Re: esin]
    #2925936 - 07/25/04 12:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I've only tried extracted lsa a couple times and had very mild nausea...I've eaten washed/scraped seeds a few times and my stomach got all shitty and I had total numbness in my arms at 5-8 seeds, weird. Like you said though the mind high is a trip. I'll give a trip report as soon as I dose it up...I'm in a bind because I don't have a fucking MG scale!

--------------------

Terrorist/Musician

#2927648 - 07/26/04 12:23 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

dosed my shit up tonight...250 seeds = 25 doses = 10 seeds per dose

I had some shit I had to get done sober today...but had a trustworthy friend try it out. He had no bad nausea or stomach turning at all! Mission Accomplished! A hour after he took it he was laying on his couch smiling saying, "This shit is kick'n my ass man."
And by the looks of it (I chilled with him for a couple hours) he was ppprrreeetttyyy damn high! Can't wait to try some...

--------------------

Offlinebiglo
Shroomery BabySitter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: US of A
    #2954191 - 08/01/04 11:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Awesome, have you gotten around to trying it yourself? I've taken 12 hbwr seeds at a time, the trip was incredible after the first two hours of nausea, but turned on me a half hour later when my limbs started going numb from cyanide poisoning. Also was your friend still lethargic during the trip?

I now know that HBWR can give you a trip comprable to low doses of acid, but the poisin at these doses has put me off from it. I've also tried sublingual, but the horrible taste and saliva build up, along with the seed mush circulating and lack of effects has also put me off. If this extraction is the way to go, I'm all for it!

Terrorist/Musician

Re: LSA hlp me [Re: biglo]
    #2958371 - 08/02/04 10:46 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Tried some...whoa. I'd say I felt nausea compareable to eating 3 or 4 seeds...but in turn actually ate 10. I've had limbs go numb too from eating seeds. I would say this is the most comfortable way to take LSA. As for being lethargic...it came and went, sudden bursts of energy...then maybe laying on the couch, repeat. Not really visual, massive body/mind high.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds