Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

When not to trip
    #2915154 - 07/22/04 08:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I want to talk about a recent unpleasent mescaline trip.

For about a three or four days before the trip i could barely get any sleep. I was sleeping maybe 2-3hrs a night if even that. But it was the end of semester and i hadn't done any drug (legal or not) for months, and it was planned weeks before so i decided i could not back out. As i had had mescaline before on numerous occasions i thought i should be alright going into the trip, thinking the amphetamine qualities of the mescaline would keep me up. It certainly did.

I took 400grams fresh san pedro with most of the white flesh cut out leaving mostly green skin. That as well as about 200grams fresh T. bridgessi (awesome looking cactus). Boiled down to a nice diahrea coloured tea. Sculling it down while still hot with lime juice and honey added helps with the taste. Just make sure to block your nose and have some slices of grapefruit nearby.

About three hours into the trip when the effects had really kicked in something terribly unpleasent was happening. Instead of the euphoria and ego dissolution from a high mescaline dose i felt horrible. Nothing to do with nausea, i make myself vomit atfter an hour an a half (fingers down throat always works). Because i was so tired and sleepy, my body, my brain was telling me to sleep, making me feel incredibly drowsy. However, the mescaline was coming in strong waves hitting me, preventing me from falling asleep. At the same time my body was making me fall asleep, the mescaline comes on and brings me back up. These waves felt terribly uncomfortable taking the attention away from the visuals i was getting (which would have been great) and the glorious mindset i normally get on these trips. It felt horrible, and knowing i should be having a great time made me feel even worse for feeling bad and taking a drug when i shouldn't have. All i wanted to do was to end the trip and sleep but the mescaline would not let me. Nothing i did could take the conflicting waves away, no music, conversation, writing. I just had to suffer for thinking i had to take it when planned.

Maybe it was just me that this can happen to, but let this be a lesson to anyone thinking of tripping on mescaline without having had some decent rest before. I have had some magnificent mescaline trips in the past, but this was the only one i found unpleasent and wasted. Happy tripping everyone.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: When not to trip [Re: ninjapixie]
    #2915469 - 07/22/04 10:22 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i did mescaline right before finals at 1:00 am after working out. Even worse I had watched the film version of "Naked Lunch" Don't ever do this before or during a trip. Anyways, it was fun, but I wasn't well prepared and I was SOOOO tired afterwords (I hadn't slept in over 25 hrs). And I didn't take nearly as much cactus. You really need energy and rest for an 8-10hr trip! .

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

Re: When not to trip [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #2924645 - 07/24/04 09:21 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

8-10 hrs? Mine went about 16 hrs before it wore off. Damn strong cactus.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

Jump to top Pages: 1