Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegreymule
enthusiast
Loc: Colorado
Re: Anyone heard of the N.J. 6 strain?
    #291655 - 04/12/01 04:15 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

My friend who has some of these growing will attest (shamefacedly) that he was ripped off as a newbie. Ouch. Fuck me.
Experience teaches a hard school, but fools learn in no other.
and
A fool and his money are soon partying.

This list and DD are the best. You guys and ladies are priceless. Thanks for adopting a newbie. When my friend brings in a crop, there'll be some special offers as a repay. Music- live shows taped with the permision of the artists- on cdrs. Keep your eyes peeled.

Get behind the Mule every morning and plow!

--------------------
Them not busy bein' born are busy dyin'.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegreymule
enthusiast
Re: Anyone heard of the N.J. 6 strain?
    #291730 - 04/12/01 04:15 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

My friend who has some of these growing will attest (shamefacedly) that he was ripped off as a newbie. Ouch. Fuck me.
Experience teaches a hard school, but fools learn in no other.
and
A fool and his money are soon partying.

This list and DD are the best. You guys and ladies are priceless. Thanks for adopting a newbie. When my friend brings in a crop, there'll be some special offers as a repay. Music- live shows taped with the permision of the artists- on cdrs. Keep your eyes peeled.

--------------------

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Anyone heard of the N.J. 6 strain? [Re: greymule]
    #292040 - 04/13/01 12:39 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Hey greymule :smile: .... I consider this place a family, maybe a little disfunctional one, but a family none the less!

Never be ashamed about someone ripping your friend off, you are not alone..... We are here to help each other out and to look out for one another....

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Anyone heard of the N.J. 6 strain? [Re: Thor]
    #292060 - 04/13/01 01:07 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

is there anyway we can destroy that website? sporetradingpost i agree is a bunch of shit and so is mushroom magic. they sell 8 ounces of dry malt extract for $16 plus shipping, brewguys.com sells a 3 pound box for $11 plus cheaper shipping...mushroommagic and sporetrading post are also both listed in high times you can check for yourself and how come all the people that are really trying to cultivate and help eachother out dont get published???? what the fuck????
your fellow shroomerite.....ANGER IS A GIFT

B Leu B oxo

--------------------
" Insanity is just a thread of reality...the make-as-you-go part of living, the bare second reflex of dying _Stavros Christou... by_"

Offlinegreymule
enthusiast
    #292154 - 04/13/01 07:19 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Hey Thunder God-

Thanks for the support. I was making fun of myself and my stoopidity. I am a great source of humor to myself and others. 8-)

Rick

Rick

--------------------

Anonymous

#292164 - 04/13/01 08:08 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I think a scammer will go to greater lengths to rip you off than an honest person will to serve you fairly.

Maybe we should complain to High Times?

greymule - great cd buddy!

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730

OfflineMrTechnoShaman
addict
Loc: Canada
Re: Anyone heard of the N.J. 6 strain? [Re: ]
    #292173 - 04/13/01 08:34 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

he must be making serious cash. what a rip. high times gets published around the world and he's listed on it...

---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

--------------------
---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone heard of the N.J. 6 strain? [Re: ]
    #292326 - 04/13/01 01:43 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Hey CaptainMax, thats a great idea.... Why not write letters to to High Times.... I would love to personally do that, can anyone find out the address and who I should address it to?

Then we should get a letter writing campaign going, we can even get the support of the other FAIR vendors to state how discusted they are at his ripping off prices.

Great idea CM, aboslutely great...... Lets do this.

InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

#292345 - 04/13/01 02:04 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Thor, in America theres this little thing we call free enterprise. Its not up to us what price Spore Trading post sells his spores for.

A sucker is born everday. If they are not informed enough to figure out that those prices are outrageous, then they deserve to get ripped off.

Offlinegreymule
enthusiast
Re: Anyone heard of the N.J. 6 strain? [Re: Russdogg]
    #292354 - 04/13/01 02:16 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think my friend deserved to get ripped off just because he was a newbie. Maybe I'm wrong. He was stoopid, no doubt. But no one deserves to get ripped off. IMHO.

I'm goin' straight to hell, just like my Mama said.

--------------------

InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

#292358 - 04/13/01 02:21 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Like I said.

If hes was uninformed enough to buy spores from that guys he deserves all that comes with them.

Almost anything goes in free enterprise. Did you know that Rockefeller would sell his gas at a price that was less then he could produce it for just so that he could run all of his competitors out of business.
Does that sound like someone to you?

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#292410 - 04/13/01 03:18 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

So you are happy to see all these new cultivators start off by getting ripped off?

I'm sorry but he's doing this community a dis-service by selling his stuff at ridiculously high prices.... There is no excuse for what he's doing, even if people are un-informed enough to fall for his tactics. He advertises in High Times, people assume that he's respectable because of that! So these people buy from him not knowing there are many other spore vendors who sell quality stuff at awesome prices compared to him.

Free enterprise would put this guy out of business, but in his case he's able to trick enough people to stay in business and probably make some good coin... I'm sorry but the negetive vibe he creates with his shady practices reflects very badly on the power of the sacred mushroom.

I guess you don't care about the other cultivators, if you did you would be upset our fellow cultivators are getting ripped off....

Anonymous

#292412 - 04/13/01 03:20 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Russdogg,
You have a great point about free enterprise, but we also have things called boycotts. I know that anyone who is informed will not purchase this crap. Unfortunately, there are a few that find out the hard way. Now, we can decide for ourselves to look the other way or we can try to protect people to start with. You never know when you may get a greymule out of the bunch.

InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

#292416 - 04/13/01 03:25 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I do care about the fellow cultivator. Just not you, Thor.

I remember that this guy came here about 4-5 months ago advertising his spores. Someone verbally attacked him, called his house, and threatened to rape his children and kill them.

Thats not fucking right. I would never wish that opon anyone, even you Thorn.

Maybe all his advertising raises his cost, so that he can only sell his products at a high price to make up for all of his overhead advertising.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#292420 - 04/13/01 03:31 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

There are those who think he made that shit up to stop all the negetive feedback.... Hey this guy ripps off people and this entire community called him on it.... I just think he made that shit up to stop the attacks on his business......

If it was true... Well of course I would be sickened at such behavior... You would hope civilized people could behave as such.

What is your problem Russdogg, did I kill your dog or something?!? If you want to personally attack me do it in private messages, this has NO place on the boards.

InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

#292425 - 04/13/01 03:39 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Thor I am not attacking you personally. I am attacking your philosophy and opinions that you post on this forum.

How many people that actually read this forum would buy from this guy? I would say, none. Do us all a favor and move this to the spore vendor forum where it rightfully belongs.

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
    #292428 - 04/13/01 03:46 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

HEY GUYS I GOT SOME EXTRA SUPER POTENT THIRST QUESNCHING WATER!!!!! DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OTHER COMPANIES THAT TRY TO SELL THEIR WATER FOR ONLY A DOLLAR!!! IVE GOT THE PUREST FILTERED SUPER POTENT THRIST QUESNCHING WATER GOING FOR ONLY $800,000 A BOTTLE!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANT BEAT THIS STUFF!!!!!! IF YOU ARE UNSATISFIED WE WILL GLADLY NOT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK AND LAUGH IN YOUR FACE BUT WHO CARES????? WERE MAKING MONEY!!!!! ENJOY THE WATER!!!!!

P.S. I FORGOT THE SHIPPING CHARGES--

1 BOTTLE-$400.00 + WATER TAX ( $9,000 )
2 BOTTLES-$798.00 + WATER TAX COUPON FOR 2 CENTS
3 BOTTLES AND UP-$900.00 WITH A WATER TAX COUPON FOR 5 CENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WATER INSURANCE---PAY US $500.00 A MONTH AND SAVE ON TWO BOTTLES OF SUPER POTENT THIRST QUENCHING WATER!!!!! WATER TAX COUPONS EXPIRE TOMORROW......SO HURRY UP AND BUY YOUR FUCKIN WATER YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B Leu B oxo

--------------------
" Insanity is just a thread of reality...the make-as-you-go part of living, the bare second reflex of dying _Stavros Christou... by_"

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: Anyone heard of the N.J. 6 strain? [Re: Bleuboxo]
    #292432 - 04/13/01 03:54 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

www.hightimes.com

lets write a bunch of e-mails and get rid of that stupid water company. i swear to god i can buy my water for a dollar a bottle!! that guy is fuckin stupid!!! fuck him and his problems and what not, DONT BUY WATER FROM HIM!!!!!!

p.s. again---write mail to hightimes and we can be called the mad shroomerites!

B Leu B oxo

--------------------

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Re: Anyone heard of the N.J. 6 strain? [Re: Bleuboxo]
    #292433 - 04/13/01 03:54 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

www.hightimes.com

lets write a bunch of e-mails and get rid of that stupid water company. i swear to god i can buy my water for a dollar a bottle!! that guy is fuckin stupid!!! fuck him and his problems and what not, DONT BUY WATER FROM HIM!!!!!!

p.s. again---write mail to hightimes and we can be called the mad shroomerites!=)

B Leu B oxo

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains