Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrTechnoShaman
addict
Loc: Canada
Re: -<>- LSD OVERDOSE -<>- [Re: Futants]
    #287477 - 04/06/01 09:34 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I find it hard to believe that LSD kills brain cells. LSD is a key to changing consciousness... Let's just say it "re-arranges" consciousness.. Being smart or stupid has nothing to do with this, because when you trip you become aware of your own DNA code, which is passed down to you by your parents and by their parents, like you open up a direct node to it. It destroys all the values, the ethics, that society has put into your mind originally, so it's definately not a mind control drug.

--------------------
---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineskareo

Loc: CANADA
Re: -<>- LSD OVERDOSE -<>- [Re: MrTechnoShaman]
    #287812 - 04/07/01 12:24 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

"I find it hard to believe that LSD kills brain cells. "

Standing upside down kills brain cells... how is taking a psychoactive drug not going to kill any?

Either way, the point I'm making with lower doses is so people don't take too much to REALIZE what is happening. After being experienced and in control, one can find a path and THEN take a lot but at least end up going down a straightened path.

If I had the history of schitzephrenia in my family and I dose 8 hits first time, I could go totally whacko off of them. If I take 1 or 2 I might just go a little insane and be scared enough not to do it again. LSD unlocks things in your brain, yes, but it might not always be for the better of your own mind. Certain thoughts might negate another thought you have lived with your whole life and then you will have mental confrontation. Who is right, me or the LSD (which is really a reflection of your TRUE self). If one believes the acid, they live hapily ever after (supposedly). But if one denies the acid, they almost always go into a bad trip.

Stupid people are not incapable of intelligent thought, they are unaware of it. They do not understand how to realese their mind from the loops that run through it to keep it under control. Control that the goverment and companies you work for use to their advantage... the top people in any company or organization are the ones thinking the fastest and best, and are always coming up with new shit. They are the ones in control of everyone elses minds, and they are the ones that make all the money!

Believe it or not, we are all capable of being in that position, it is all a matter of how we are taught and how our parents teach us at a young age. If you are brought up in a house of crack and booze, your life will be more of a struggle than if you were raised by two of the most intelligent minds on the planet!

Enough said, basically, work your way up to the level in which you wish to be. Leaping there is only a threat to your own consious and you may not experience the trip as well as you should!

"There's a thin line between genius and insane."

--------------------

Offlineskareo

#287820 - 04/07/01 12:33 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

"It destroys all the values, the ethics, that society has put into your mind originally, so it's definately not a mind control drug."

Are you joking? What happens to a mind with no ethics? It needs to make some... without them one cannot control their mind. If I were to be around someone who was less intelligent than me I could easily follow their train of thought and then take over the control and make them listen to a related topic. I could keep them very interested and they might actually fit my perspectives into their minds much like you are doing right now. The only thing benefitialto my position is that I don't need to deal with what the person had to learn and grow up with first. That is all gone so I can teach them anything I want just like I was their parents. It would be very difficult for them to shut me out of their mind because everytime they seem to go off track, I would trip them out and make them wonder what just hapened. Keep moving on with the disscussion like nothing happened and they won't get how something caught their attention but they don't rmember what it was. Then I explain exactly what happened that trip them out and they realize it was something so simple... link it to another thought and BOOM they are back following your train of thought.

Trust me, mind control on LSD is simple.

--------------------

OfflineMrTechnoShaman
addict
Re: -<>- LSD OVERDOSE -<>- [Re: skareo]
    #287926 - 04/07/01 03:42 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

>Are you joking? What happens to a mind with no ethics? It >needs to make some...

I was talking about DURING the trip.. once the trip is over, the mind has to make sense of all of it and has to put things in the right places.

Basicly you just said that I was less smart than you. Obviously you cannot say this because this is letters typed in a computer. If you were talking to me and interacting in front of my own self, it would be a different thing.

If you were with me, and we were both on lsd, I guess I would challenge you to a mind control test. Telepathy on the other side, with LSD, occurs pretty often. I do have telepathic powers while on LSD, I have successfully made other people understand my thoughts, even if they didn't know that they were my thoughts.

Another thing, what makes somebody more intelligent than another? Could it be that he is conscious of more realities than him? Suppose that a person is more conscious of multiple simultaneous realities, i'm talking computer, TV, VCR, remote control, Radio, telephone, microwave, etc. Would he be more intelligent than the person who is NOT conscious of these?

--------------------
---

Offlineskareo

#289466 - 04/09/01 11:03 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

"Basicly you just said that I was less smart than you.> If you were talking to me and interacting in front of my own self, it would be a different thing."

What are you talking about? You think I am saying I'm smarter than you?

Ok that is very primitive. You think I care how smart I am in relation to yourself? The topic is based on doing LSD. You analyzed my thought and I finished the thought with my final responce. You would: "challenge 'me' to a mind control test."? Ok buddy. So you feel threatened by my intelligence and you now wish to fight over who is more intelligent?

Telepathy is non-occurent, it is rather realizing what would be said or thought before it happens. They tested the atom bomb with a computer before it happened and the computer "eniac" was right. In this case you would probably consider that telepathic. It's sort of fun to play games with people but it slows your own mind down to theirs, and sometimes that's boring. Trying to trick someone who is more aware (or you would say 'smart') then it is more challenging.

I avoid most confrontation and that's why I don't trip with people like you. I go for more the benefital and meaningful answers of life and tend to ignore trivial questions like: "Who is more intelligent?" Rather, who is more enlightening would be a better question.

--------------------

Offlinemullen
    #290080 - 04/10/01 08:02 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

you guys are nerds!

OfflineMrTechnoShaman
addict
Re: -<>- LSD OVERDOSE -<>- [Re: mullen]
    #290415 - 04/11/01 05:22 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I have made my point, point is I have controlled skareo's mind over the computer. computers are psychedelic. they alter consciousness. consciousness is a chemical.

--------------------
---

Offlineuncarved_block
journeyman

Loc: High Country
    #290690 - 04/11/01 02:33 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I'm gonna' go git me some more uh that there tap water!

"such a fine line between stupid and...clever."

--------------------
"such a fine line between stupid and...clever."

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: -<>- LSD OVERDOSE -<>- [Re: uncarved_block]
    #291178 - 04/11/01 10:37 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

not to interfere with the fight...but i think its pointless to make comments about people on the internet--bcuz of my acid use and how little care i have for life in general, if i hear criticism i just listen to it, and if i have something to say that will most likely provoke another angry response, i just forget it ever happened--then everybody is happy...i dunno if any of that made sense but im gonna post it anyway...i dunno if anything i say really makes sense anymore to anyone but me -- again sorry for going off topic with this worthless paragraph dont mind me

We're all mad here...

OfflineUrQuattro
Paradigm Shifter

Loc: SFCAUSA
    #291824 - 04/12/01 06:39 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

"Trust me, mind control on LSD is simple."

Interesting that you have that judgement, becauase the United States Government concluded otherwise....are you saying that you have now done studies on this and know that LSD will allow you to control the mind of everyone who uses it? Hardly.

As far as the control aspect of lsd, its there, it just takes a particular type of personality to be able to do it.

For me, my personality type is INTP, so naturally, im extremely analytical and logical, make free associations easily and take in all information before making decisions. So, actually, what is interesting is that psychedelics dont give me THAT much of a mindfuck other than allowing me to learn different perspectives to look at particular things from, the actual thought processes that are involved remain BASICALLY the same (yes, they change, but overall, its remarkably similar for me)

However, since i am more of a "T" person, mushrooms are actually significantly more difficult for me than lsd. Mushrooms cause my emotions to go wild and out of control. Then i start dwelling on things and end up having a bad time. This happens maybe 1/3 of the time when i take them. Its fine, i learn a hell of alot, but for me, lsd is an "easier" drug, and it just matches my personality a bit better.

Friends of mine who are more of an "F" personality type enjoy mushrooms alot more. They end up having exactly the opposite feelings as i do...

Just some interesting observations i have made....

--------------------
True wisdom is the knowledge that nothing is impossible except for absolute knowledge.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #291897 - 04/12/01 08:28 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

> I do gain a lot of knowledge tripping.

Please verify to me your acquiring of knowledge. Perhaps you are deluding yourself and assuming that you know things.

> Learning allows us to find more patterns in life that link together to form an understanding.

And if the Universe is random and chaotic what's the value in finding patterns. Ever heard of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle?

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #291899 - 04/12/01 08:30 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

there's no evidence of LSD killing brain cells. Scientific literature admits this.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #291901 - 04/12/01 08:32 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

>Standing upside down kills brain cells... how is taking a psychoactive drug not going to kill any?

You're a fucking idiot.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #291904 - 04/12/01 08:33 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

What happens to a mind with no ethics?

I have no ethics, but experience the subjective sensation of being responsible for my actions. My lack of ethics allows me to rationalize criminal behaviour.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #291909 - 04/12/01 08:37 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Rather, who is more enlightening would be a better question.

And you're an "enlightening" person.

Instead of trying to convince us all of your philosophies validity, why don't you try critically thinking about your assumptions for a while. If you do that, you'll probably lead to the same path I've hit: extremely skeptical nihilism.

OfflineJust a Punk
Shithawk

Re: -<>- LSD OVERDOSE -<>- [Re: Kid]
    #291911 - 04/12/01 08:40 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

>>You're a fucking idiot.

Agreed. :)

Join the cause! Legalize in Canada!
http://www.marijuanaparty.org

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
:B

OfflineUrQuattro
Paradigm Shifter

Loc: SFCAUSA
Re: -<>- LSD OVERDOSE -<>- [Re: Kid]
    #292030 - 04/13/01 12:17 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

"And if the Universe is random and chaotic what's the value in finding patterns. Ever heard of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle?
"

Almost all knowledge is based upon patterns. Our entire frame of reference for what "reality" IS is based upon our inherent ability to recognize patterns.

As far as the uncertainty principle, it deals with the position in space of electrons along the shells of the atom (i dont know anythign about it really, i wouldnt be surprised if it applies to any particle in quantum mechanics). It basically states that it is impossible to predict or measure the location of the electron in any point in space. Then, of course there is the whole quantum leap thing where electrons vanish and then reappear at different points in space... It however does NOT address any behavior in the grander scale, above the level of quantum mechanics. That is the really interesting part of reality....go small enough, and none of our own rules apply.

Here's a use for a pattern....

Throw an apple straight up into the air. It falls and hits you on the head. Of course, you COULD simply continue to do that, but hopefull you would recognize the PATTERN and understand that its probably best not to in the future...

--------------------
True wisdom is the knowledge that nothing is impossible except for absolute knowledge.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: -<>- LSD OVERDOSE -<>- [Re: UrQuattro]
    #292205 - 04/13/01 09:48 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

re: Heisenberg...

> It basically states that it is impossible to predict or measure the location of the electron in any point in space.

One can't measure the the vector and position of an atomic particle simultaneously. Thus, prediction of its future location becomes subject to probability waves.

>It however does NOT address any behavior in the grander scale, above the level of quantum mechanics.

No, no but it does! It doesn't explicitly state this, but it's an implicit part of the principle: We cannot predict subatomic a particle's behaviour. Everything in the universe is made up of these particles according to modern theories. What does this imply to do? We can't predict anything on any level. Our predictions are all subject to interpretations. Science can't seem to interpret the behaviour of subatomic particles. The very fabric of space seems chaotic on tiny scales.

> Here's a use for a pattern....

Throw an apple straight up into the air. It falls and hits you on the head. Of course, you COULD simply continue to do that, but hopefull you would recognize the PATTERN and understand that its probably best not to in the future...

yeah, I understand that, but that's a human use. What I'm trying to ask is does that really have any "cosmic" value?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom