Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
My 2nd trip awsome but flipped out for alittle bit!!!
    #2919217 - 07/23/04 04:22 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well this trip was pretty amazing I took about 2.75 grams and my friend took about 2.75 grams it started out with tons of laughter at stupid little things.......btw this was a party which about 12-15 people where there and every single one of us was tripping hard off shrooms besides 1 girl that wanted to stay strait that night...I took a ride on my friends croch rocket and it felt so amazinly wavey and swervy plus we couldn't stop laughing we drove across the street we thought we seen a dead bird but it was something else.....we had this weird bike light that looked amazing that we geeked on for about 1 hr......I took a scary ass ride on top of my friends camaro hanging on for my life by the sunroof......after that we layed in the road for about 30 mins we thought we were on a drag stip racing me and my friends moved our legs in and out acting like they were propellers lmfao....only problem is back in the woods I seen a light comming twords me I thought it was my friend I yelled to him and he didn't respond.....he was getting closer and I thought O crap thats not him that looks like a cop with a flashlight....I imediatly turned around and started walking in the other direction.....right after I heard him running twords me I was tripping out of my mind....but once he caught up he acting like he was gona jump on me and said haha got ya....It felt like a dream....then we flippedone of my old cars over and when we set it back up strait it fell on some dudes foot but I was tripping so hard I couldn't stop laughing luckaly he wasn't hurt bad......then after that we pulled about 5 brake stands with my friends camaro on the road....we looked at the stars for awhile then we went inside and watched a movie (jurrasic park III) till 7 am we took the shrooms at about 10 pm and it lasted to about 5 am over all this was the best trip I have had yet.....

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: My 2nd trip awsome but flipped out for alittle bit!!! [Re: killershroomssuck]
    #2919237 - 07/23/04 04:31 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

This is no trip tip, this is a trip report.

:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience