Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Lava Lamp, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

Loc: UK
First mushroom trip last night - AMAZING!!
    #2911474 - 07/21/04 09:20 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hey guys,

Now, I'm not particularly experienced in psychedelics - so I was wondering if you could tell me what level trip you think I had there? I was very intense, and my guess is that it was level 4...What do you think?

I've been smoking weed frequently, and opium now and then for a while now. I'd tripped three times on morning glory(LSA) (levels 2, 2 and 3 in that order), and I wanted to try mushrooms for a change in the hope of a more intense experience.

I bought 60g of fresh Indian cubes, and shared them out between myself, my Dad and my brother. I took around 35g, my bro around 15g and my Dad around 5g

Boy, I was in for a hell of a ride!

It was about 10pm and all three of us were lying on my bedroom floor, and listening to Bob Marley when I dished them out.

I took 15g at first, and coming up was pretty uncomfortable, but no more so than the morning glory. Everything just seemed weird, and strange. After about 90 minutes, some visuals started, but not in the way I expected. With high doses of weed I get coloured dots, and lattice patterns overlaying my whole visual field, but I didn't get that with the mushrooms at all. The visuals were clear and lucid and I wasn't expecting this. The walls seemed very tall and concave, and my saxophone was bending and waving from side to side, and the chequered patterns on my curtains were flowing. At this point I wasn't getting any colours.

I remember saying to my Dad "What the fuck am I?" but he was just enjoying mild effects, and went to bed after about 2 hours quite happy and content...Myself and my brother went into my bro's room and we wrote some very strange, but funny e-mails to his friends, inbetween uncontrollable fits of laughter. I walked into the bathroom - I felt like I was about 16 feet tall, and looking down at the world below. I looked in the mirror - I looked like a madman! My pupils were bloody huge, and I was dripping with sweat and my hair(I have long hair) was sticking up everywhere!

Me and my brother then, for some reason stripped off naked. My bro then went into the bathroom proceeded to pour a can of coke-cola all over himself, while laughing. I then happend to notice I was on the floor, creased with laughter.

We then spent the next hour making some really outrageous, abstract images on the computer using photoshop, in between picking ourselves off the floor from laughing. Everything was funny, the computer, my brother, the floor, even my lavalamp, it was all so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Towards the end of the hour though we both got really sedated and couldn't be bothered to even move an arm, but this passed fairly quickly. I remember thinking how I couldn't understand how anybody could have a bad trip from this, because it was so FUCKING GREAT!

He said he was really tired, and wanted to go to bed. So I said goodnight, and went into my room again. I decided I was having so much fun that I'd take the rest of my mushrooms and redosed with 20g at 1am, which would be hour three. I was still very heavy and sedated.
I lay down listening to music, watching the swirling colours on my walls, and I was getting really weird 3d closed eye visuals.

After two hours of this, I suddenly found myself amazingly stimulated, and jumped up out of bed, only to feel my feet sink into the ground and ripples spreading across the floor from where my feet were - Pictures and other things on the wall were moving around as if they were fridge magnets being pushed around.

I went downstairs, still naked but it seemed to take ages as the stairs seemed to get longer and longer. I made into the kitchen, where, after picking myself off the floor from laughing I put utensils like serving spoons into the holes in the cupboard door handles, and arranged food in seeming meaningful symbolic arrangements. Then I got a notepad, and with a big pen wrote strange messages about "Diddlesticks" - I couldn't control myself! I was like a kid. After writing every single word, I would have to pick myself off the floor from laughing to write the next one.

I have NO idea what the FUCK a diddlestick is by the way.

Some of the messages were things like

"Mmmmm......for breakfast I think I'll have DIDDLESTICKS"

"Can I buy you a DIDDLESTICK?!"

"LOOK! Another DIDDLESTICK!!"

"Would this be a DIDDLESTICK?!"

"What the FUCK is a DIDDLESTICK anyway?"

"Welcome, my dear DIDDLESTICK!!!"

"I AM A DIDDLESTICK"

I then used some glue, to stick these messages ALL over the kitchen!! I then wrote one final one saying "I apologise for the DIDDLESTICKS!" and stuck it on the kitchen door, and closed the door and went back upstairs.

The next bit is a bit of a blur, because reality faded into a wacky world of colours and hilarity. But I did manage to get back upstairs somehow, inbetween picking myself off the floor from laughing. I remember talking to objects, and having conversations with the toilet.

Somehow, I managed to pass 3 hours with those diddlesticks, and it was 6am, and starting to get light outside. I wasn't coming down, and my pupils were still as large as ever.

Around 7am, while still tripping balls I feel into a strange sleep, with very vivid dreams. I woke up at 12noon, and the first thing that popped into my head was "WHAT THE FUCK?"

I have never had such a night in my life!

Compared to LSA, mushrooms mess with your thought patterns more, are more visual, and much more laughter.

However, on the LSA I enjoyed music more, felt more at peace and more content with myself - Also I grew more, and had a deeper more mystical experince on the LSA.

Either way, it was a night to remember!!! It lasted WAY longer than I expected - even after 9 hours, I was still tripping - Was that because I redosed?

Peace!

James (Aka Diddlesticks!)

Edited by diddlesticks22 (07/21/04 01:55 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
Re: First mushroom trip last night - AMAZING!! [Re: diddlesticks22]
    #2911502 - 07/21/04 09:46 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm glad you had such a positive and memorable expierience! It's truely something special.

But..........diddlesticks! That word makes me giggle. I can picture british man walking into McDonalds asking for a few diddlesticks.

Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
    #2911643 - 07/21/04 10:50 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Wonderful trip report man. Our first ones are all so memorable, and it seems as though you've had a wonderful time and made a great first impression with the drug.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2911825 - 07/21/04 11:55 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Welcome to the crazy world of mushrooms!  :grin:

And that is so awesome you tripped with your dad and your brother!!  How'd you convince them to try them with you?  Were they already interested in trying them? 

I often fantasize about tripping with a family member.  How do you think that affected your trip?

Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

Re: First mushroom trip last night - AMAZING!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2911841 - 07/21/04 12:00 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

They were already interested -

My brother, who's 18 tries everything with me, and my Dad is very open mided and easily convinced.

We all smoke weed together. It's awesome to live in a household where you have the freedom to take drugs, and not worry about the other members of the family minding! Makes a very comfortable environment for tripping in, and I think that's probably why the trip was so positive.

OfflineMcKennaFan200
AmateurGairologist

#2911861 - 07/21/04 12:06 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I would love to trip with my brother, but he's all anti-drugs and shit. That would be awesome to have a family like yours man, cherish it.

--------------------

"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery

Re: First mushroom trip last night - AMAZING!! [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #2912016 - 07/21/04 01:03 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

sounds like a brilliant trip, now a word of advice, keep sum good space between your trips to keep them fun.

Offlineshaman2b
Just anotherfreethinker
 User Gallery

Loc: in my head
    #2912096 - 07/21/04 01:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Fun/funny trip report.  Thanks for sharing!

Sounds like the gnomes have found another way to say HOO-ray!

:biggrin:

--------------------
I am merely transcribing the thoughts of my blind buddy; none of the things I write originate with me. :wink:

Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

#2912418 - 07/21/04 03:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

that was definitely a giggley report. LOL :laugh:
cool.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisibleHendostan
Male

#2914862 - 07/22/04 05:29 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

35g in one night? That's a heavy trip man, sounds like a blast. Diddlesticks is going to be a word I use occasionally, if it's ok with you. I like that one. Peace bro!

InvisibleApril
the tiniestspark

Loc: Maryland
    #2915122 - 07/22/04 09:10 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hahahaha! :rotfl:  Diddlesticks!  Writing those notes sounds like something I would do.  Damn, thanks for a good laugh!

Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

Re: First mushroom trip last night - AMAZING!! [Re: April]
    #2917008 - 07/22/04 07:21 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hendostan: Feel free to use Diddlesticks :wink: hehe

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
    #2918466 - 07/23/04 12:50 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

That's an awesome report. Diddlestick!!

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #2919550 - 07/23/04 08:42 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

hehe diddlestix :~D what about pants?

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

InvisibleSociety
Pizza Guy

Loc: Eating pizza
Re: First mushroom trip last night - AMAZING!! [Re: Merkin]
    #2919975 - 07/23/04 12:21 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

HAHAHAHA! Diddlesticks, you should be elected as the new Jesus! Your report and experience are awesome.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineMcKennaFan
I like loudsilences
Re: First mushroom trip last night - AMAZING!! [Re: Society]
    #2920554 - 07/23/04 03:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Thats just too funny *Diddlesticks* sounds like you had a great trip *Diddlesticks* and yes that was alot to eat for your first trip *Diddlesticks* I love the laff's you get from shrooms *Diddlesticks* whenever me and my friends get the chance to shroom we always spend a good majority of the trip just laughing our asses off *Diddlesticks*

Diddlesticks...diddlesTICKS...DIDDLESTICKS :tongue: its growing on me :grin:

--------------------
Anything I might post on this site is fictional, the only knowledge I have is from reading post's on this site. I do not conduct any illegal activites whatsoever in any way.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: First mushroom trip last night - AMAZING!! [Re: McKennaFan]
    #2925244 - 07/25/04 04:20 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like a wonderful trip!!

Diddlesticks :grin:

OfflineLoneDeranger
Deranger

Loc: Nonething
Re: First mushroom trip last night - AMAZING!! [Re: browndustin]
    #2925271 - 07/25/04 04:32 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Nice trip report. Lol, it's funny that you rearranged stuff in the kitchen to make some weird symbolic meaning, because i've done that in my room before :p I was putting everything up high, and putting shit in wacky places (sickos...). Keep us posted in the future!

--------------------
Mescalito is my homeboy...

OfflineAVShroomer
LSD enthusiast
Male User Gallery

#2925546 - 07/25/04 10:53 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Awesome trip report glad you had a good trip.

keep on shroomin =)

--------------------

'It's not a war on drugs its a war on personal freedom'
>**My Trip Journal**<

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
    #2932655 - 07/27/04 03:17 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I can only imagine what pouring coke on my naked body would feel like while tripping. Glad you had fun! Keep on shrooming, buddy.

And isn't it a wonderful thing to live with an open minded family?

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Lava Lamp, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience