Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestevemt
Stranger
Passing out on shrooms?
    #2911329 - 07/21/04 05:00 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Im sorry if this has been asked already. I searched around the forum and didnt see anything but I could have passed it up by accident.

Some of my friends say its common for them too pass out when they take shrooms. One of them busted his jaw and lost a few teeth when he passed out outside on the street. Ive never had this problem and never really heard of it before.
I was wondering if this really is common or is there something wrong with the shrooms they are getting?

Im thinking there is something with the shrooms but Im new too the mushroom world and Im worried about them.

Thanks for your time and help,
Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Re: Passing out on shrooms? [Re: stevemt]
    #2911452 - 07/21/04 06:50 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The only experience with it I've had is that my best friend passed out once. He was opening his front door and I thought I heard him slam the door. Turns out he had passed out face-first into his non-carpeted floor. Somehow he came out of it unharmed, which was good.

I have no idea if it's common or not though. Perhaps it's brought on by moving too fast or getting up too fast and getting a blood rush?

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

Anonymous

Re: Passing out on shrooms? [Re: Bonez420]
    #2911654 - 07/21/04 08:55 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

maybe its caused because shrooms at higher doses cause out of body experiences and mother fuckers are actually falling out of their bodies  :shocked: :lol:

aint no joke.

Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
    #2911727 - 07/21/04 09:19 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Happened too my friend as well. He had been sitting for 20 minutes, got up and walked over to a sand pit. Sat down, then passed out. Apparently he had visualized himself at him surrounded by family talking to his mother, then saw me shaking him to wake up.

Tripped the fuck out of me, thats for sure.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

Anonymous

Re: Passing out on shrooms? [Re: daft]
    #2911738 - 07/21/04 09:26 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Apparently he had visualized himself at him surrounded by family talking to his mother, then saw me shaking him to wake up.

see, he was totally conscious, he was just out of body, hehe.  thats why i think its fuckin silly to go out in public on high doses.  how would you like to be strolling along and fall out of your body? huh? huh? hahah, ah shit. :heart:

shrooms are spiritual.  they have no other purpose but to look within and show you who you really are.  you might think its ok to disrespect, but then they will put your ass in check.

ive said this so many times, but i doubt you heard me say it yet...but a friend of mine was on his way upstairs, and "passed out" at the bottom of my stairs(somehow he too fell without being harmed. how awesome.) i kicked him and was like hey man wtf are you doing down there???? he gets up and looked confused, then ran up stairs.  i talked to him the next day and he said he didnt understand why he fell down because he thought he was upstairs in my room the whole time.

well truth is, HE was...hahaha, he just forgot something(his body) :wink:  hehehe thats fucking funny.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2911813 - 07/21/04 09:52 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

On high doses of mushrooms I've "lost time," having spaces where I don't remember anything, as though I went to sleep and then woke up, but I've never actually passed out.

Offlinecaimen
the unknown
Loc: HERE
Re: Passing out on shrooms? [Re: MOTH]
    #2911891 - 07/21/04 10:17 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

some good pals of mine had a bag of shrooms. the trip was CRAZY the best they ever had. They where all outside shooting the shit then BAMM Sam drops to the ground he was haveing convultions. My brother Graps him and provents him from biting his toung off. They say he was on the ground for like 5 mins shaking and grinding his teeth. When sam wakes up he had no idea what had happened. He said they all took a walk down the road chilled at a park smoked a joint and walked back.

They never made it to the park!!! they told him what happened. The fucked up thing is The park is like a 15 min walk. Smokeing a joint should take like 10 min and 15 min to walk back. He wittnesed 45 min of time that never happened.
Now that freakY

--------------------
MAN Made Speed
GOD Made Weed
<Who do YOU TRUST ? >

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/25954

Anonymous

Re: Passing out on shrooms? [Re: caimen]
    #2911933 - 07/21/04 10:33 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

time doesnt exsist, only in the physical.

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Re: Passing out on shrooms? [Re: caimen]
    #2912025 - 07/21/04 11:07 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

caimen said:
They never made it to the park!!! they told him what happened. The fucked up thing is The park is like a 15 min walk. Smokeing a joint should take like 10 min and 15 min to walk back. He wittnesed 45 min of time that never happened.
Now that freakY

How long was he convulsing for? It would be very freaky if he had been convulsing for 45 minutes, and then "came to" when in his mind he thought you guys had "returned from the park".

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

Anonymous

Re: Passing out on shrooms? [Re: Bonez420]
    #2912123 - 07/21/04 11:33 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

it doesnt matter man, he may as well have been doing it for 1 minute.  i will say it again, time does not exsist.  i dont think anybody ever hears me, i like talking to myself though, its fun.

hey kotton what you doing tomorrow?  well id like to get high, but im on probation and my cunt whore probation officer likes to pop tests on me every now and again, so i gotta stay sober.  aw man that sucks ass.  i know.  well gotta go dude, peace.  later.

:grin: i pity any asshole that just read that. :lol:

Offlinecaimen
the unknown
Loc: HERE
Re: Passing out on shrooms? [Re: ]
    #2912576 - 07/21/04 02:10 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

He was out for 5 MIN or so >
Kotton,
U are right time is not real. There is only NOW.
The Word TIME is use to explain When . LIke WHEN will your be here? 12:30...

--------------------
MAN Made Speed
GOD Made Weed
<Who do YOU TRUST ? >

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/25954

Offlinel3ounTy
Lets Burn oneDown

Loc: Chi-town
    #2915681 - 07/22/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I passed out on shrooms before. I was taking a piss and the walls got all crazy, and I got extremely hot, and just fell. Luckily I put my piece away and didnt piss on myself. But I do think it was because I was hot, and it effected my trip in a crazy way. I didnt like it much, but I rather pass out for a min. then tripping out on someone! hehe Rob

Offlinepenguinfields
Re: Passing out on shrooms? [Re: l3ounTy]
    #2916271 - 07/22/04 01:51 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

about a week ago i ate about 4 grams and was trippin pretty well and laid down to watch some visuals and next thing i knew  i was outside eating blueberries with my trip buddy  it was real because i had eaten blueberries( we grow them) and my shoes were soaked from the dew on the grass it was...well.....trippy  :cool: :mushroom2:

OfflineMetaMountain
New hand

Loc: FromSoFarAwayYouWontBelie...
Re: Passing out on shrooms? [Re: l3ounTy]
    #2916861 - 07/22/04 04:29 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Well last saturday i was gonna post this question cause me and my girlfriend, we were at this Rave and she had like 3 gms fresh (b/w 50kg)..quite a lot for a first trip!! but then its better to break through.:D

Anyway we were chilling and smokin a j in the car and got out for some air. Suddenly I see my girlfriend sliding against the side of the car and into the wet mud.....CRACK.... her knees hit the soft surface...wooooooah! i leapt at her..offuckk i thought the shrooms i grew were contammed...the whole world spun and withn a minute she was ok...whew!!! :laugh:

and i learnt with my first outing with shrooms that they can make you pass out....(she had not consumed any other drug except marijuana)

Offlinestevemt
Stranger
    #2919470 - 07/23/04 04:17 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I also just found out they mix alcohol with shrooms. So I take it this could be a big factor in them passing out.

OfflineHarvestTheBrain
CultDeVader

Loc: Usa
    #2919489 - 07/23/04 05:00 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

shouldnt drink on shrooms, bad combo

OfflinePhish420
Stranger
    #2993159 - 08/11/04 08:59 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

My friend and I were tripping at a concert and he passed out. I looked at him and he looked like he was dying, he was all sweaty, his face was pale, and his eyes rolled in the back of his head. Next thing you know, BAM!!! my friend passes out and hits the floor. I helped him up and got him some water and he was fine. He was laughing the rest of the night, scared the shit out of me.

OfflineChiLong
More machine elfthan man...

Loc: Twisted, moved to E-Ville
    #2994730 - 08/12/04 07:16 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Actually... I do not drink and had this happen to me twice in the not-so-distant past while on mushrooms. It happened to my wife once, as well.

I'm not sure what caused it, but it sounded almost exactly what Phish420 and others have described here. Sweaty, pale... had to sit down. Then for about 10 seconds all i remember is the sound of spooky kids singing (like in a bad horror movie or something). Then my wife was asking me "Are you all right?" and shaking me. It was very scary.

Another odd thing about it was that it happened RIGHT at the end of the trip... like 6 hours after injestion.

Offlinescuddle
Stranger
Loc: atlanta
Re: Passing out on shrooms? [Re: ChiLong]
    #2995152 - 08/12/04 10:39 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

yea, that happened to me the first time i triped on shrooms, i was just layin there and all of a sudden i got really hot and started sweating really bad, then everything just got black, and there was a horrible ringing in my ears. but im glad this is kinda a common thing cuz i thought i was dyin, it had almost scared me off of shrooms forever.

OfflineUlcerPentacidis
psilophile

#2995211 - 08/12/04 10:53 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I've fainted on mushrooms before, and have seen it happen before as well.

Last fall, a friend and I ate 2.5 grams powdered and stufft into gelcaps and wandered a field late one night. During the trip, we found ourselves debating the merit of clocks. I took the position of being in favour of clocks, he argued against. During the conversation, the mushrooms really started to intensify, and I started losing my grip on our conversation. From the combination of the trips intensification, my losing grip on the conversation, and the pure shock of it all, I barely managed to utter 'I think I need to sit down,' and then promptly fell to my ass and fainted. I was only out for a second or two, and came to lying on my back uttering 'whoa' over and over again. For a minute or two, I found myself amidst a super intense visual episode more akin to a three to five gram trip. It eventually subsided and I was able to stand up and continue on, but man was it ever crazy.

In retrospect, it seems to me the faint was result of sensory overload, and can think of a few times in the past I was on the verge of a faint but somehow held it together.

Yo.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder