Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMiscusi
Upstate Chillin'
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canadas eh? Flag
horse poo question
    #2909610 - 07/20/04 06:18 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Today i walked down with a bucket and my spade and went to thise guys house that has 2 horses in his backyard, there his wifes. I walked up and they were outback drinking beers and shootin the shit, his dog saw me and about ate my ass, we walked up i shook his hand an got aqainted, i told him i need manure and he said sure and took me out to the pen, showed me his horses, and we talked while i shoveled shit. When i was leaving he asked me were i ws putting this, he asked if it was gonna be at my place or my grandmas or sumwer like that, i told him my place, and he said well just asking because dont be suprised if after awhile you have PSILOCYBIN mushrooms growing :smile: and he smiled. I was like Cubensis? He said yep.. i asked him if he had them growing, and he said ever sence he mucked it around the yard they been shootin up EVERYWHERE, when i was in the pen i did see a cluter of mushrooms, but they were from what i saw verosas.. (Amanita Verosa) destroying angel.. deffintly not edidble. So my question is, since they are growing like crazy forhim, then is it save to assume there are spore in the shit i got? Ive already filled my hole i setup for my outdoor patch and watered it down. The shit i got was a good fresh piles and had a good but of hay mixed in. Whats the chances of if i let it go by itself that they will just pop up? Or am i gonna need to throw a cake in there... any ideas or suggestions is welcomed, Thanks! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOuchITripped
|E|C|S|T|A|C|Y| ~ ~ ~My Anti-Drug~

Loc: Dallas, TX
Re: horse poo question [Re: Miscusi]
    #2909806 - 07/20/04 07:07 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

You might throw a cake in there, but also, there is a very good chance if he had a patch of DA's you could end up with one too :thumbdown:

--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

InvisibleMykey
spectraltraveler

#2909906 - 07/20/04 07:33 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Just make sure you pasteurize before you spawn into that poo. You will,of course,kill any of the Cube spores which may have been lurking in there,but since you will be adding your own its no big deal. This way you will kill any of those destroying angel spores and wont get any surprises.

OfflineMiscusi
Upstate Chillin'
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: horse poo question [Re: Mykey]
    #2910058 - 07/20/04 08:12 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, Im not too worried about the DA's,  there was only one pattie with a cluster, and i stayed far away from that, soo i think they gave me a better chance. Hopefully we'll see if the cube spores make it, and any DA's that grow, ill just ripp em out, they arnt that much of a bother :smile: But if i see too many ill pasturize. Ima let nature take over for now.. Im still trying to get spores anyways so.. its not like im going to be able to do anything right now. Trying to get my hands on some Equadors. I got a form for FSRC but i cant even afford stamps.. lol i feel so poor.

OfflineMiscusi
Upstate Chillin'
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2910881 - 07/20/04 11:50 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

...bump...:whistling: anyone elts have any ideas or suggestions?

InvisibleDragonaut

#2910939 - 07/21/04 12:04 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A JOKE! YOU SHOULD NEVER DO WHAT THE FOLLOWING SAYS!!!

--X--JOKE--X--JOKE--X--JOKE--X--JOKE--X--JOKE--X--JOKE--X--JOKE--X--

try the DA's, i hear they have an excellent taste!

--X--JOKE--X--JOKE--X--JOKE--X--JOKE--X--JOKE--X--JOKE--X--JOKE--X--

Edited by WI_Shroomer_Skater (07/23/04 01:43 PM)

OfflineMiscusi
Upstate Chillin'
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: horse poo question [Re: Dragonaut]
    #2910965 - 07/21/04 12:11 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

lol..  no thanks guy, I hope you are joking becus advice like that isnt very good to be giving espeically to people who don't know better. I learned about those and other mushrooms in my Biology class during our 6 week Mycology course :wink:

Offlinedoc34
Fungitarian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Myceliaville !!!
    #2911322 - 07/21/04 04:54 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Leach the poo very well and pasteurize it at 150'f for 60 minutes and allow to cool then spawn what ever to it.I would not want them DA's in my house!

WI_Shroomer_Skater ->"try the DA's, i hear they have an excellent taste! "

DO NOT BE JOKING AROUND WITH THINGS LIKE THAT<THERE ARE NEW GUY"S ON THESE BOARDS THAT MAY TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY!

I know/hope you were joking,thats a no,no,no,nooooo!

How to use POO! click here!

--------------------

InvisibleDragonaut

Re: horse poo question [Re: doc34]
    #2920646 - 07/23/04 01:38 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

just to make this clear: I AM NOT SERIOUS about eating the DA's. I thought by the comment Miscusi made after my post, that he and everyone else realized it was a joke. A joke with bad taste(pardon the pun), but still a joke. Now I have made apologies to those whom I have offended, but I am still being bombarded with negative ratings for this. I wish it would stop, I have admitted I was wrong and now I hope we can all put this behind us.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract