Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Is it just me?...
    #2910995 - 07/21/04 02:18 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

My flushes have been getting better as they go along! Well, the yeild of mushrooms grown after every flush. First flush gave about 9g's, dunked for 24hours in tap water, 2nd flush gave 11 or more g's, dunked accidently for 48 hours, and (not only were mushrooms starting to grow under the water, but we just picked about 7(6 today, 1 two days ago) and noticed over 10 pins and well on their way mushies. I have pics of the ones picked today, Spores dropped from most because of how long they were left, so the tops of the caps were cleaned of black shit. Underneath is still a beautiful ecuadorian.

Can any of you guys tell me whether or not the potency in every flush gets lower? or after a mushrooms has dropped its spores?

Heres a pic of a freak from our second flush I was pretty stoked about, it reminds me of one of my best friends tatoo's, its sick. (the tatoo was drawn by my friend, its two people wrapped up together kissing, I will post that pic soon too)

Tell me what you guys think!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Do you dream in color?

Loc: in my skin
Re: Is it just me?... [Re: Jesus_v2]
    #2911015 - 07/21/04 02:26 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

ahhh, mutants are beautiful in their own gnarly way. eat that mofo! :laugh:

can't say I have measured the effects of early flush fruits vs. late ones.
They all seem to rock.  :thumbup:

However, you should see an increase in SIZE of later flush fruits, if not quantity with the EQ strain.

Nice pics! I'd pick sooner, but that has a lot to do with personal preference.

Loc: teh intarweb
    #2911017 - 07/21/04 02:27 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I do believe that's normal. It makes sense, because as shrooms reach adulthood, new ones start to grow under the myc so they have a jump start. Then ones start to grow where the old ones were.

as for that freak, awwww it's cute.

[edit] Since I read your post wrong, I forgot to answer your question. My answer woukld be: Dunno, I don't see why they'd lose potency :P[/edit]

if I mention anything about the posession or production of illegal mushrooms, I am making it up.

Edited by Seppuko (07/21/04 02:28 AM)

#2912006 - 07/21/04 01:01 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

thats good freakin news than, I just assumed it would probally get weaker and weaker as its days get numbered, but since you guys dont notice a difference I hope I wont either, especially since I plan on trying 3g's soon, 1.5 had me laughing my ass off for NO REASON, gawd I love how these make me feel, I didnt even get "gut rot", anyone know why Mushrooms give you that? I have gotten it before, but not since I... knew a grower... believe me, I would pick them sooner if I could too, but the place...he is... growin em in is not used durning the summer and its about 45 minute to an hour drive there, so...the guy... tends not to be able to pick em at the best times! These mushrooms have been relatively low maintence...I hear... since they get checked up on every few days for a checkup and pick if needed, as well as moistenin of the perlite and allow air to get in and out. Its only covered loosely with a clear plastic bag

#2912105 - 07/21/04 01:27 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I have found that the second and third flushes are the best but all relativally the same accept for the first flush which is the weakest

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation