Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

Re: ELECTION - Spore Vendor Forum [Re: Russdogg]
    #290901 - 04/11/01 05:37 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

-------------------------------

a

Edited by Russdogg on 04/11/01 07:39 PM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #290912 - 04/11/01 05:44 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Well unfortunately this election is going to be stopped, and all results are VOID

What I and a few other mods suspected might happen, has happened... Myself, 3DSHROOM have been watching carefully the new member sign ups, who's online, and the voting simultaneously.... And guess what, puppet sign ups, certain candidate(s) have shown us with little doubt that they are responsible for the cheating.

Aphex is looking into this further and we are still deciding on what action to take at the moment.

1st action is to stop this election, 2nd action is to deal with the person(s) responsible for wasting all our time, and 3rd is to decide how to approach another election or decide if I will just go ahead and appoint myself and 3DSHROOM to the new forum so that both of us can move threads, thus making us more effective.

What can I say, I'm very angry at the moment..... Cheating is the lowest form, and people who cheat are idiots... It angers me even more to think that they thought it wouldn't get noticed! How dumb to you think we are??

Sorry everyone, another case of bad seeds ruining this for the rest of this community. I hope you all are as upset and discusted as we moderators are!

I will leave this open, I want feedback on what our community has to say about this... For now, NO NAMES will be mentioned, we just want to figure out the next course of action for this defucnt vote.

InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

Re: ELECTION - Spore Vendor Forum [Re: Thor]
    #290915 - 04/11/01 05:47 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah this election is jank. Look at this shit.

Vote for me, I am the best candidate

Russdogg

View the results for this poll

----------------------------------

Its to easy to spoof these poll posts, just showing you your weakness.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#290921 - 04/11/01 05:52 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for the helpfull comments....

OfflineBleuboxo
enthusiast
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: ELECTION - Spore Vendor Forum [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #290976 - 04/11/01 06:41 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

thor

B Leu B oxo

--------------------
" Insanity is just a thread of reality...the make-as-you-go part of living, the bare second reflex of dying _Stavros Christou... by_"

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: ELECTION - Spore Vendor Forum [Re: Bleuboxo]
    #290996 - 04/11/01 07:00 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: ELECTION - Spore Vendor Forum [Re: ralphster44]
    #290999 - 04/11/01 07:03 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks Ralph.... I got a little fed up earlier, but I'm not against the idea, having 3D with me will help make it easier to keep posts in the right place, and its obvious McMan has a lot of support via votes....

I'm gonna wait to hear back from Aphex first before any big decisions are made.....

InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

#291013 - 04/11/01 07:22 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Lets just let Thor and 3dshroom be the moderators. They are trustworthy and they can both move the threads.

So I say, So it becomes.

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Russdogg]
    #291027 - 04/11/01 07:42 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: ELECTION - Spore Vendor Forum [Re: McMan]
    #291036 - 04/11/01 07:49 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Oh shit, sorry McMan ..... I did not want anyone to think it was you! I'm sorry if my comments cast any doubt on you, they were not meant to. :smile: You are not under investigation :smile:

We are holding off at the moment with putting out the name(s), its best you guys trust me on this right now.... Aphex has to respond to me first before we do anything else, I just want to assure you guys that there is behind the scenes stuff going on right now to make things right again :smile:

The only reason I suggested 3D is because it makes sense, he's done a great job in this forum and with him over there it would make 2 mods that can move the threads..... But I didn't mean to make it sound like you were not keeping the job.. All this is up in the air right now, so lets just wait and see.

I know many are dissapointed and upset at this turn of events, but we have to make the best out of this situation.... The Shroomery's reputation for sock puppet problems has been damaged once again, thanks to the behavior of certain individual(s).....

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #291049 - 04/11/01 08:07 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

thor...why don't you and all the mods get together and vote for a mod for the spore vendor forum, that why nobody could cheat and if anybody complains oh well. you guys have your list just cast your own votes maybe do a process of elimanation if you will...I think at this point it would be the fairest way to decide this debate.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Thor]
    #291076 - 04/11/01 08:38 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: ELECTION - Spore Vendor Forum [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #291123 - 04/11/01 09:25 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Well I hate to say I told you so, but I did. Of course I don't know what happened here, but I think it was more likely a spore vendor that is used to using sock puppets that did it. And I think it was done to prevent McMan from becoming moderator. Common sense tells me this, and the fact that I used to sell alot of very high dollar stuff on ebay, all starting at $1 No Reserve, I am close friends with 100's of ebay sellers, I know how it works, and I'm confident that certain spore vendors work that way also. Just in a different way by advertising and promoting their products under different names. I've noticed this several times on here, and a few times when I pointed it out, the puppets mysteriously disappeared.

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
    #291136 - 04/11/01 09:45 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

nevermind, its obvious who is in question here, I won't point fingers.

Edited by Lizard King on 04/11/01 11:47 PM.

--------------------

OfflineMNmyc
enthusiast

Loc: MN
Re: ELECTION - Spore Vendor Forum [Re: Lizard King]
    #291265 - 04/12/01 12:37 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I thought of one of my off topic posts and couldn't get past B.

And B stands for Bluhoney!

--------------------
Life is what happens while you're making other plans...

Offlinemorlahere
addict
    #291313 - 04/12/01 02:34 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

hey what the fuck gives here?
i left this post on page 1 when i got back it was to page 3 and the first words i read were about bad shit happening.
i think that for safety sake more info is required. people trade sometimes.

Anonymous

Re: ELECTION - Spore Vendor Forum [Re: McMan]
    #291361 - 04/12/01 06:16 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Another election kerfluffle?

Maybe we should import some election officials from a third world county to run it.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: ELECTION - Spore Vendor Forum [Re: ]
    #291519 - 04/12/01 12:03 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Vlad Putin emailed me yesterday, and he offered to send us some observers.... He even promised some quality Vodka to sweeten the deal, but regretfully I had to decline...

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: ELECTION - Spore Vendor Forum [Re: slither]
    #291578 - 04/12/01 01:31 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

LOL... what a damn shame. This whole election thing has just turned into more drama around here.

I say just go with Thor and 3D since they are both mod's already doing a good job, and if they both want the job then so be it. I thought Thor was going to be mod automatically anyway since someone needs to move the threads. I'm sure eventually one of them will run out of time for all of this or move on to other paths in life, as it happens with all mods here. By then perhaps something will have changed with the new BB and a more fair election can be held for a new mod at that time.

One idea is to not allow anybody to vote with say less then 100 posts around here. That would stop new accounts from being created and voting in such a manner. Just a thought.

Slither, your common sense and accusing this on spore vendors is way off. Why even start such a rumor.
But now that you have stated that.....Thor... set his instigating mind at ease and point out if it was a spore vendor that did this.. and if so which one :)

The flavor around here is just so damn sour at times.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: ELECTION - Spore Vendor Forum [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #291595 - 04/12/01 02:11 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Its best we let sleeping dogs lie, I will not name any names because we don't have HARD evidence, actually its pretty limp :smile: ..... We witnessed some pretty blatent things, but thats just what me and 3D saw, we can't prove it without Aphex's help.....

I don't want to bother with an investigation, I hope everyone just drops this and hopefully we can just move forward and forget this fiasko.

Hows this, everybody who was a candidate is a suspect! Everyone who is a member of the shroomery is suspect! :smile: ......

But from what me and 3D suspect, its not any vendor, but again we can't even be 100% sure of anything.... Aphex might be able to help us to figure that out, but is it going to help this community any by doing that?

We need to find a way to have these sign up problems fixed so that we can have fair elections in the future, hopefully Aphex can do something about this.

As for the moderators, we have been discussing this in the moderators forum and so far the consensus is to have 3DSHROOM, McMan, and myself as moderators there.... McMan did have quite a few votes, and we all think its a pretty accurate view of his popularity for the moderator position.

You guys can definately share your opinions with me VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE if you want to share your thoughts, criticicms, I will of course keep any comments private and not share them with anyone.

Ryche, You are right about the flavor, its sour, but remove this whole election fiakso this forum has improved a lot, and will continue to do so..... This is just a bump in the road and we need to put this all behind us and move forward in a positive manner.

I hope this settles everything, I sincerely regret that this happened and I apologize for having a hand in this negetivity.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale