Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: exclusive58]
    #2906008 - 07/19/04 06:30 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Ayahuasca is like shrooms with the shits. They both have tryptamine based active ingrediants. It is a little more auditory though. What, though, does this have to do with spiritualism. Partying and worship are not the same thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2906039 - 07/19/04 06:40 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

" in the smart shop they told me to just eat the peyote to have a mild trip. Is this true? and i think i am going to consume the same day the peyote and the cactus powder, do you have any advice on which one i should take first?"

I would probably check out everything there is to know about peyote before trying it.  get a scale too to see how mcuh it weighs.  ther eare also a couple of good books on its preperation (if you choose to do so).  I have never done pyeote nor mesc, but I would think peyote on its own is enough.

definately share it with a friend.  I normally like to trip with other people around when trying something for the first time (I'm assuming this is your first time).  :wink:

sounds like you had an awesome trip! wb  :thumbup: :sun:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #2906727 - 07/19/04 11:07 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

- a gram of dream extract that supposively makes lucid dreaming alot easier

It really does -- smoking that with some regularity and engaging in other exercises to help yourself lucid dream can have you doing it in no time.  :smile:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: Spiritual drugs...? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #2906738 - 07/19/04 11:13 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
Ayahuasca is like shrooms with the shits. They both have tryptamine based active ingrediants. It is a little more auditory though. What, though, does this have to do with spiritualism. Partying and worship are not the same thing.

Naw. Ayahuasca is -much- more visual than shrooms, in my experience. CEVs and patternings are much sharper, and the mind-fucks of the different drugs are very different.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale