Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
I can't do this
    #2898651 - 07/16/04 11:27 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I can't take shit like this.... i really can't handle it.... I absolutely hate it when somebody hits on my girlfriend and she doesn't do a damn thing about it to stop it.... its the second time in a week now. I'm trashed, and its a terrible combination and a terrible thing to be happening tonight. I don't even know what to do with myself.

and i really thought this was going to work for once.... and all i've ever wanted to do is love somebody and be loved at that level and have it work. its really all i've ever wanted in life... and for the 3rd time its been denied.

I know, i know.... whats life showing me? that i shouldn't be in a relationship... ever. but it keeps happening, and its always overwhelming in a wonderful way until shitty things happen. I understand very well how relationships are and how they work, but it doesn't mean i play out that understanding very well.

as stated.... all ive ever wanted is to love and be loved in return

ive left out many details, because im a fucking wreck right now

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: I can't do this [Re: Edge]
    #2898728 - 07/16/04 11:49 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

im sorry dude. people hit on my GF all the time and she doesnt do shit about it... one guy wouldnt stop even after i had informed him i was her BF and would kindly appreciate not doing that... i put on a skii mask and gave him a concussion when he left work for his car... baseball bats have become my friend... i am stupid for doing this but emotions are stronger than anything else for me... ans you said

>>I know, i know.... whats life showing me? that i shouldn't be in a relationship... ever.

think logically buddy... were all a fungus on this substrate we call earth, logically were here to fight for survival... although thats not what were about anymore (with all this abercrombie, and advertising bullshit) our worlds falling apart... life doesnt tell you shit, attractive male + attractive female = chemical reactions leading to the subconcious euphoria we call "love". i can put your life on paper... and all your problems too... think logically... seems as though u may not have found the person whos right for you... keep searching...

Invisiblenofind_um
Explorer ofEarth
 User Gallery

Loc: At work, at school, at my...
Re: I can't do this [Re: CptnGarden]
    #2899432 - 07/17/04 09:04 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Is it the guy hitting on her,,
or just her reaction to the Hit...
that bothers you... You know she likes
the Hits and the fact that it bugs you
right...

What's good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!

Start making mad flirtatious eye contact.. I bet she is....

Good luck I hate that shit as well........

--------------------
My hunting partner is gone, I miss her so!

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2899460 - 07/17/04 09:26 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

hahaha you gave the guy a concussion, crazy dude  :grin:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #2901140 - 07/17/04 10:28 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

and all i've ever wanted to do is love somebody and be loved at that level and have it work

Ahhhh, here's the problem, very rarely do two people love each other at the exact same level. Emotional inequalities are frequent, even in healthy relationships. Sometimes you carry the load and sometimes you force your partner to.

Quote:

its really all i've ever wanted in life... and for the 3rd time its been denied.

So all you ever wanted has been denied, because your girlfriend gets hit on and doesn't react the way you'd like her to? That seems awfully insignificant reason to feel distroyed. I don't see how her not doing anything to stop it is a true sign of her lack of caring for you.

Honestly, its sounds to me like you are coming to the realization that this girl isn't "the one" and you are trying to make up reasons for this, ie, her getting hit on.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2903088 - 07/18/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

it always makes a person feel good to be 'hit' on.. man and women.

two things come into my mind here when you say she doesnt resist guys actually coming onto her though;
1- she doesnt really want you, shes just playing you, pissing you off; and also upset that you do get pissed off about it and are not able to just brush it off easily.
2- its you. you're not doing your part as a man to make her feel loved and/or controlled, so shes just seeking that feeling elsewhere.

its truly the most wicked game on the earth for a women to blatently do that stuff to a man. truly is. ive been reading new reports now that women today are cheating on their husbands and boyfriends more than ever before.. it disturbs the heck out of me personally.

if i was in your shoes (been there before)_, i would have started looking for a new women the after the very first time she started kissing another guy (especially right in front of you);; she seems like a b.tch to me, no offense (she absolutely does not give a rats ass about your feelings and dont believe her if she tells you she does.).
-next time this happens start lining up new women immediately. that girl knows that she is doing the most she possibly can to be disrespectful towards you; somewhere along the way your own actions led her to be disrespectful towards you.. somewhere, yup, otherwise she wouldn't be doing that to you.. you've basically let her get away with it, and you also let her know how much it upsets you so she is going to do it over and over again, so, its like a gallon of milk that she left on the counter-top overnight, its sour, and if you put it back into the fridge its not going to become un-sour, its only going to spoil more.

maybe stay with her for a bit if you dont have a new women or two lined up already it might help for you to do that while you're with her, that's what she is doing to you anyways man..

and when you're ready to go and dump her once you have a new women, you can either leave peacefully and with good terms with one another (or good as possible)
-or-
you can drop a bomb on the women..(i.e. the most wicked game a man can play on a women..) (this i would not reccommend), tell her what every women fears the most, tell her 'i never felt any love for you..i just faked it.. i just used you for the sex. nothing more nothing less, thanks though, you were ok - i found a good women now who i treat right, and she has a better body than you and gives a better blowjob. i just used you for sex, and im not sorry about, because ive realized now that you weren't that good at it anyhow.' lol. its a doozy, and it really shouldnt be used (i just thought i would mention it, because its funny to think about how mean it is..equally as mean as her making out with another guy right in front of you.), its guaranteed to make a good enemy out of a x/gf.. a psycho-X in most cases.
Good luck

Edited by GGreatOne234 (07/18/04 04:47 PM)

Invisibletoad857
President of theUnited States

#2903461 - 07/18/04 07:20 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i've been there, too, man.

i think we all have.

you know what?  I made it out alive.  in fact, i'm much wiser now as well.  just hang in there.  it sounds like you've got a lot to give.  you'll make someone very happy to be alive.

:beer: here's to you.

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
    #2906313 - 07/19/04 06:07 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

This should not make you angry. Maybe she is too much of a lady to even give the other guy the time of the day. You should feel proud that other guys find her attractive. If you try to smother her she will leave you. Jealousy is the green-eyed monster that has destroyed a lot of relationships.

Offlineericm119
Stranger

#5153324 - 01/08/06 05:57 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

one guy wouldnt stop even after i had informed him i was her BF and would kindly appreciate not doing that... i put on a skii mask and gave him a concussion when he left work for his car... baseball bats have become my friend... i am stupid for doing this but emotions are stronger than anything else for me... ans you said

once i trashed this guys car because of the same reason. haha but THAT is awsome  :thumbup:

--------------------
There was a ragged band that followed in our footsteps
Running before time took our dreams away
Leaving the myriad small creatures trying to tie us to the ground
To a life consumed by slow decay.

Pink Floyd

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
    #5153509 - 01/08/06 09:29 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

What do you mean by hitting on? The one guy seems to think she is making out with these guys in front of you or something. I don't know if that's accurate or not. More info helps us give advice.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I can't do this [Re: Heffy]
    #5154482 - 01/08/06 01:49 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

You need to trust that she wouldn't leave you for the guy that is hitting on her. Have that trust and then there is no reason to be pissed.
Just chill, be trusting, and be understanding, and all will work out. If she actually likes you, she wont leave you.

More than likely, she enjoys being hit on. Im sure its a confidence boost, and you can't deny that. As long as it goes no further than that, no one gets hurt. And you have to trust that.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #5154486 - 01/08/06 01:50 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

She has an ego just like you do. Hers is getting inflated, of course she likes it. You ego is not, of course you don't like it. Get a new girl if you can't handle it. Its really not worth the effort if she won't stop it.

McKennaDMT

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder