Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePaintedDeath
The Bestest
Loc: somewhere in Texas
After Primordia?
    #2902803 - 07/18/04 02:31 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

MF's jar just had primordia pop up. Should he do a flush first, before dunking and rolling? and should he still wait 3 days after full Colonization, or should he birth now?

--------------------
I wanna cross The Rainbow Bridge, and see my fathers in The Golden Hall. They beckon me, to join their feast. In my dreams, I hear their call.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: After Primordia? [Re: PaintedDeath]
    #2902827 - 07/18/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Wait on the dunk and roll to be safe. You can do that for the second flush. If the cake is covered with myc you may want to birth but your gonna have to get rid of any un colonized substrate.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflinePaintedDeath
The Bestest
Re: After Primordia? [Re: Magash]
    #2902852 - 07/18/04 02:50 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

well its fully colonized i believe. there arent any spots that arent covered in myc i dont think. He was originally planning on birthing Tuesday, until he found the primordia. He's not sure EXACTLY how the cake should look in the jar, its covered in Myc, but it looks a bit weak, like not what he has seen in other peoples pics. He assumes though that its ready due to that it IS fully colonized, finishing last friday. Think he will wait till Monday to birth, just to be on the safe side. so, wish him luck =)

--------------------
I wanna cross The Rainbow Bridge, and see my fathers in The Golden Hall. They beckon me, to join their feast. In my dreams, I hear their call.

OfflinePaintedDeath
The Bestest
    #2903117 - 07/18/04 05:09 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

aight MF will wait till tomorrow morning, and then birth his cake. He will take it out of the jar, place it into the grow chamber, mist the sides and top, then repeat 30 minutes later? He has perlite along the bottom. His Grow chamber was just cleaned and prep'd today, so its ready to go hard on some shrooms.

--------------------

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
    #2903192 - 07/18/04 05:56 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like you have it handled  :thumbup:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies