Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedmb420

Re: I love you guys [Re: gratefulredhead]
    #310213 - 05/06/01 07:45 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you my red-headed, green-eyed goddess. (That is what I will envision you as).
This thread started as something very low key and pertinent and you people have blown up. It is such a cool board why do these politics have to enter into ligitimate questions and posts?

Cant we all just hit a bong?

Peace and prosperity to all!

He who stands on toilet gets high on pot.

--------------------
He who stands on toilet gets high on pot.
Support the FSR!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: I love you guys [Re: dmb420]
    #310341 - 05/06/01 01:32 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Just to set the record straight, this is an old thread recounting a short time in history when taz and I disagreed on something. It's history.

There are no ill feelings between us now. In fact, taz might even come hiking on Mt. Elphie.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: I love you guys [Re: dmb420]
    #311512 - 05/08/01 01:41 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I hope you're not calling me a red haired, green eyed goddess. Thats scary. I thought firewolf would conjure images of a mighty grey wolf with burning yellow eyes and a large aura of passionate flames around him.

Nothing of what I say is a personal matter. All cultivation questions are on behalf of counterparts who risk growing. I take no responsibility in being the messenger.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: I love you guys [Re: Crasher]
    #311545 - 05/08/01 02:16 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I think we just hit a rough spot lately, I hope we can all move on and live happilly ever after....

Peace and good vibes :smile:

Offlinepl151

Re: I love you guys [Re: Thor]
    #311562 - 05/08/01 02:40 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

unfortunately im miserable at my school here, and this place is the one of my most fav realms for enlightenment. i can always connect with whats here and walk away with a smile on my face and hand in my pocket knowing that theres someone out there who knows what im thinkin about and maybe thinking the same thing. mmm hmm what a good feeling, to always know where to find an answer. if only we can all be friends, itd be heaven.
ps sorry only 3 bowls ;)p i dont understand hehehe

--------------------
the truth and reason for the above post has been diminished by its very beginning..holding no facts,, but squeezing every bit of fiction...

how 'bout a hug??...

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: I love you guys [Re: pl151]
    #311573 - 05/08/01 02:57 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I think Its just as much fun to come here and talk about growing, spirituality, etc. Then it is to actually look at your mycelium spawn. This is a great place to go, especially because no one I actually have physical contact with cares about these things. I used to hang out at the shamanism.com forum, but it shut down a year ago. now this is the "bumpin" place, the rise of a great new sub-culture.

Nothing of what I say is a personal matter. All cultivation questions are on behalf of counterparts who risk growing. I take no responsibility in being the messenger.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder