Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
MDMA sunflowers
    #2891299 - 07/14/04 08:22 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I just got 4 pills of MDMA with sunflowers on them. I went online and actually found a picture of them. If you are interested in seeing it go to this site.

It is the pill with the name sunflower.

Now to my question. What should I do for fun? Anybody have a favorite thing to do?

This is my first time so I'm just asking. Thank you.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: MDMA sunflowers [Re: whiterabbit13]
    #2891304 - 07/14/04 08:24 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I just realized there is more than one pill on that site named sunflower. Sorry for confusion. It is the first one called sunflower.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2891362 - 07/14/04 09:06 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

looks like you got MDA, not MDMA. you will have tracers, MDMA dont have tracers. its still cool and all, but MDMA is way better i think. ive done those exact sunflowers. a sun on oneside and flower on the other, they are MDA.

OfflineMBFT
Stranger
    #2891403 - 07/14/04 09:26 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I can't make a suggestion on MDA since it's enough different in key ways it could dictate what would be safe to do whilst under it's influence. But I do have to say that playing basketball, though not the safest idea, was one of the most fun things to do while on E. You have to take a more conservative dose, careful your heart rate, and play with some good friends and you'll have a serious blast. Dancing is always great and I don't see why you couldn't do that on MDA. I always like to lie down near a camp fire alone and listen to music while the flames dance on my eye lids and dictate the vision. Swimming in the ocean or a beautiful lake is great. Taking a long drive during sunset in a convertable (someone else is driving obviously). Hiking anywhere be it in the city or through the woods. Going to a concert of your favorite artist. Watching an outdoor play. Going to a laser light show given that you aren't prone to seizures. Doing yoga. It really depends on your capacity and sensitivity, but there are some ideas.

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: MDMA sunflowers [Re: ]
    #2891522 - 07/14/04 10:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

actually the first one with a pic is called sunshine it has mda. but he said the first one called sunflower and it has mde.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2891533 - 07/14/04 10:17 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

MDA has alot of tracers and depth distortion.......... mdma more or less gives color enhancement,glowing & some tracers and a little better body buzz imo........... theyre both essentially the same experience though.

and you could pretty much do anything at all and have fun rollin...... i use to just sit at a forest and roll all night &smoke............

music & smokes is essential though

Anonymous

Re: MDMA sunflowers [Re: buckwheat]
    #2891623 - 07/14/04 10:40 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

yep, your right. but the first 3 pics are the same pill press, double-sided sun/flowers. and i have had one of them before and had tracers like crazy, so i know they arent MDMA atleast, thats all i was tryin to tell him really. i just suspect it is probably MDA, could be MDE, i really have no clue. i wouldnt buy them again, id rather have MDMA like he thought he got(maybe it is, would be awesome for him). MDA is ok tho, but it seemed to make my heart pound more than i ever noticed off of MDMA pills. i had to actually ignore the pounding or it kind of scared me that it was beating so rapidly while i was just sitting down calmly.

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
    #2892527 - 07/15/04 07:07 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Whenever im on e, whether iot be MDMA or MDA, i love to walk around (if possible hehe) outside, i dont know what it is, but being close to nature, having the breeze blow on your face, its something i really enjoy. Howveer everyone is different so i cant really say what you will prefer.....

Peace

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #2892637 - 07/15/04 07:55 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Music. Just music.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

#2893027 - 07/15/04 10:10 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Those pills are MDA, they are a good clean dose, I dont remember how many miligrams, but boy those pills are strong, good quality, being around since last year. If your are light in weight I would say just take half. I had a half a couple of weeks ago and was a good roll, the time before i took any pill was last year and it was the same pill, so far is the best roll I had, or I just like MDA better. Very trippy feeling on this pills, tracers, faces morphing and lights get weird, a little sensation of being lost, really nice. My best advice is combine it with some MDMA, half and half of each, you ll have a blast. Go the beach and chill, good music, good people, just dont take too many.

btw, there are reports of different batches, but mostly are MDA, you can see there is an MDE pill, if you check closer you can see the difference in the logo of both pills, check www.pillreports.com to be really sure, they have a nice comparison between both batches.

Well here is the link guy http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=1&id=41943

--------------------

Edited by learning_byte (07/15/04 10:27 AM)

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #2893696 - 07/15/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The ocean. Playgrounds. Caves. Nature. Indulge in creative endeavors. Have some oil pastels handy, and definitely Infected Mushroom, Mogwai, Medeski Martin and Wood, or even some Bach.

Tear it up and have fun. Grab some water bottles and a buddy and expand your mind my friend.

Have fun.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineIAmTheWalrus212
LIL WEEZY
Male User Gallery

Loc: ?
    #2893723 - 07/15/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

On the site the first one that says "Sunflower" is pure MDMA, not MDA... or am I looking at something wrong?

Infected Mushroom rules.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2893727 - 07/15/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

get some good music...some cool lights... a girl

and have yourself a mighty fine time

OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
    #2894721 - 07/15/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Unless that sunflower was posted on the edata.com around the time you bought your pill and was in the SAME AREA, it's unlikely that it's the same pill. People use the same designs around the world.

OfflineMorbidHamster
Total Head Fook
Loc: Un-United Kingdom
Re: MDMA sunflowers [Re: Chazzersize]
    #2896618 - 07/16/04 10:40 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Hm, i hd a sudden burst to share my experience of a crazy day at a gay parade :X

My frined was DjIng at a club and got invited down for the day, that day i had 3 lines of pure mdma and 8 pills, it was one crazy day i can tell you, walking around seeing gay couples openly kissing and huggin it kind of opened my narrow minded to the whole gay 'culture' especially on pills, was a real eye opener.  Usually i would have been quite bugged and weirded out by all of the 'gayness' as it were happening that day but you know it was pretty cool, everyone was friendly and surprisingly no-one hit on me (which was what i was expecting going to that parade)

Anyway, these pills were strong man, i had open eye visuals off of them, all the Glowing necklaces and glowsticks that were for sale on a stall in a club were all moving around, if i looked at the wooden beams on the roof of the building i would see fractal type spikes running up and down the beams and when i looked at peoples faces i would see glasses draw around their eyes and their faces distort, never had that before off of pills. Maybe it was the extreme amount i done that day or it was MDA i dont know.

HeHe i also went on this crazy fairground ride that was a pendulum with a spinning disc on the bottom, man the adrenaline buzz i got after going on that sent me buzzing so damn hard! Whilst on the ride i could feel all of my organ go up and down my body, i mean every it was a strange feeling that i had never notcied before on a fairground ride. Man What an amazing day that was!!!

Anyone have a clue why i had visuals off of these pills? They were damn strong and i felt the love so hard that day.

I need to get me some more pills :smile:

Anyway, to answer the question here, anything your decide to do you WILL love, don't take it alone though, get a friend or friends to come along for the 'ride' as it were. Go to a club, rave, but i do recommend doingsomething not just sitting on your ass chilling to tunes, although fun its just not the same you know?

So go out and do something you enjoy with your friends!

Edited by MorbidHamster (07/16/04 10:44 AM)

OfflineRat
Stranger
    #2896781 - 07/16/04 11:41 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Best thing to do on E is to call some friends over and listen to music, smoke weed, and talk. Then have sex with a fine bitch. That's what I did on my last roll and it was insane. Talked for hours and then fucked for hours.

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#2897460 - 07/16/04 02:53 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

also see here :smile:

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: MDMA sunflowers [Re: ivi]
    #2897734 - 07/16/04 04:42 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

MDA visuals rock! I prefer MDA over mdma, and have even traded mollies (weaker ones) in even exchange for sunflowers. The local dealers can get more money for sunflowers then any other press. I've heard of them going to the kids for $30/singles :blush: I personally like taking a little bit of each MDA and MDMA, but MDA is definately my favorite these days, although it could be just from getting tired of mdma all the time. Started rolling in '97 and didnt get to try MDA until '02 and loved it! Goes very well with LSD  :grin:

But yeah, just about anything you do will be 'fun'. I suggest going out to see a band or some djs though. Bring glowsticks and candy!  :thumbup:

and have a blast  :sun:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Anonymous

Re: MDMA sunflowers [Re: iloveraving]
    #2899144 - 07/17/04 03:28 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

hmm thats funny, where im at the sunflowers were cheapest, 20 bucks opposed to 25 for the mdma pills. and them sunflowers have like 75 more mg in them too. id have to say i definitely like mdma better.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2899216 - 07/17/04 04:55 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

don't forget to drink water;but don't drink a lot...
dance,electronic music goes well with mdma(not just because i like that stuff)
hug
makes some deep thinking

these are the first ones that come to my mind...
have fun,be safe!

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale