Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Eat 'em or save 'em?
    #2892770 - 07/15/04 10:30 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Okay, so I tripped the last time on June 10th, so over a month ago. From our experience the last time, my friend and I have about 1.5 grams left. He doesn't want to do mushrooms anymore, but I definitely do. Anyway... I normally eat about 3 grams to trip... and I usually trip fairly hard. Well, I cannot obtain any more shrooms anytime soon (no rain the past couple of weeks and no one around here grows them). I can either eat the 1.5 grams today and experience a low-dose trip or I can wait a while longer (like around the end of August) before getting enough to trip as hard as usual.

Here's the thing: It's been more than a month since my last trip. Normally I eat about 3 grams (usually don't *quite* finish my pile). Will the 1.5 grams do anything for me at all (say, a level 2)? Or will I not feel anything and just be disappointed by the experience? Before I really started tripping, whenever I ate shrooms a couple of times (but not enough to trip) I know I couldn't have eaten more than a gram and I would always get pretty goofy. So would 1.5 grams of homegrown shrooms (meaning they are dried better than anyone around my hometown would dry shrooms) get me feeling pretty groovy or should I just wait until I find at least another gram or so?

Thanks for any and all replies! :smile:

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Eat 'em or save 'em? [Re: Bonez420]
    #2892780 - 07/15/04 10:36 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

if you normally have a good solid trip from an 8th I would say that 1.5 will put you at a "really fucking stoned feeling" point. You will probably have a real good time, but don't expect as much chaos, or ego loss. (Hell, you shouldn't expect ego loss anyway, that's the best way to not experience it :P )

You should get some "low-power" CEVs.. probably about 50% of the "opacity" that you're used to. Open eye visuals will be scarce.. but you may get a little breathing and morphing.. most likely in any spot you're not trying to look at. (What happens to me is, I then try to look directly at the spot and it stops moving.)

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Re: Eat 'em or save 'em? [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2892889 - 07/15/04 11:15 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

That sounds pretty cool. I forgot to mention that I also have almost a half ounce of weed (not kb, just some decent shwag) that I'll have available to smoke. Smoking has always seemed to be a good addition to my trips... surely it'll help out in this case as well, right?

I don't expect many/any open-eye visuals. It would be cool for them to occur, but I mostly want to have CEVs. This is my first solo experience. Everytime I've tripped, I don't close my eyes enough but when I do, I always see a "Mushroom World" with beautifully-colored shrooms with some intricate designs. I am not expecting to get anything complicated either, but it would be nice to keep the streak of seeing "Mushroom World" alive. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #2892976 - 07/15/04 11:54 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, definitely smoke some herb.. will kick it up a notch for you.

Just be weary of the "insanity increase".. because lots of pot on a low dose of mushrooms can wig you out a little, due to the way weed effects the trip.

(The first time I tried 2C-I we smoked a lot, and it made me think a lot about how bad it was for us.. then I'd look up and see people's faces through the cloud of smoke someone just exhaled, and it made everyone look like they were turning to ashes.. little creepy, but I think I got the messsage...)

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Re: Eat 'em or save 'em? [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2893798 - 07/15/04 05:24 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Cool, thanks for the advice.

Anyone else have any opinions/suggestions?

--------------------

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

#2894254 - 07/15/04 07:35 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I would eat them and enjoy the euphoria. Go out in a public park, walk your dog and talk to people. It's amazing.
Definitely go outside and do them during the day, 1.5 grams is just enough to really enjoy your mushrooms, but not enough that it's a huuuge deal. Roll a joint before hand, smoke it, and if you're able to, try to roll another one while you're ripped. It's always good for a laugh.

Have a wonderful time, fellow shroomer. Awesome signature btw, you're gettin shrooms for that. :wink:

Offlinefrieswiththat
w0rd
    #2896783 - 07/16/04 01:41 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

ehh.. i'd say save em.. its a tight situatuion indeed. I'd say save them.. but probably end up eating them.. lol

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #2896849 - 07/16/04 02:01 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Hey, if you want to then why not?
Eat them to complement some other experience... not specifically to trip. Maybe have someone drive you on a little journey. I bet you'll have a great time :smile:

I'm in the same boat myself actually. I have about a gram left. They are from a bag of amazing homegrown. All little mushrooms. :grin:

I think you'll be pleasantly suprised if your 1.5g is little bits or small mushrooms. They are, of course, as potent as a mature mushroom. And it takes more little ones to equal X grams.

--------------------

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Re: Eat 'em or save 'em? [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #2898415 - 07/16/04 11:33 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah... forgot to mention they are all stems. But I'll probably eat them at some point this weekend just to have some fun. I have an essay to do for history. Perhaps after I finish it, I'll celebrate with the small amount of shrooms I have... or maybe I'll eat them and THEN do my essay. Hmm... :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience