Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
Ever heard of memphis car audio?
    #2892708 - 07/15/04 08:10 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Today im getting my new car audio shit installed. I got this cd player

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-fLXYMq4BdOU/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=133C8100

and 4 6.5 inch memphis speakers to fill all my old speaker holes. I didnt want subs because I didnt really have any room to spare for them, and I dont like nigger music. The speakers are memphis car audio, never heard of them but thats all the shop sold. Has anyone else heard of them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Ever heard of memphis car audio? [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #2892712 - 07/15/04 08:11 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

NOT WORTH IT.

Edited by Adom (07/15/04 08:18 AM)

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Re: Ever heard of memphis car audio? [Re: Adom]
    #2892718 - 07/15/04 08:13 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I have the right to be racist if I want.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2892721 - 07/15/04 08:14 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

YOUR NOT WORTH IT.

Edited by Adom (07/15/04 08:18 AM)

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

#2892726 - 07/15/04 08:16 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I will tell you its not ignorance that has made me dislike nigger culture, its experience. I used to have no problem with it but after living with them and putting up with their shit I have began to despise the whole hip hop culture. And if I dont like nigger music thats my business.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #2892738 - 07/15/04 08:19 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Judging the whole by the part... :nonono:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2892820 - 07/15/04 08:50 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomyMcPot said:
Today im getting my new car audio shit installed. I got this cd player

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-fLXYMq4BdOU/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=133C8100

and 4 6.5 inch memphis speakers to fill all my old speaker holes. I didnt want subs because I didnt really have any room to spare for them, and I dont like nigger music. The speakers are memphis car audio, never heard of them but thats all the shop sold. Has anyone else heard of them?

mephis makes very ncie things, and you should be shot for being so ignorant as to thinking subs = nigger music. Send me your speakers so they can go to a good home of proper frequency range and sound quality love.

Offlineblu3
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Colorado
    #2892891 - 07/15/04 09:17 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomyMcPot said:
I will tell you its not ignorance that has made me dislike nigger culture, its experience. I used to have no problem with it but after living with them and putting up with their shit I have began to despise the whole hip hop culture. And if I dont like nigger music thats my business.

well. I can agree with you in part with this statement. Yes, "black people music" (for lack of a better work) is, to me as well, pretty darn annoying. Except for 50cent, I dunno but I kinda like his shit.
Also, you have every personal right to despise the hip hop culture, I find it mostly annoying too.. but not all blacks are like that, to many whites are all "getto" too. *sigh* far to many. So the "hip hop" culture isn't the black culture. Hip hop is more of a general youth thing then solely a black thing.. and if you hate the black culture then you are a ignorant raciest because all raciest are ignorant. Because only ignorace would cause you to hate all blacks because some are "hip hop"

oh, and "nigger" is really a nasty word.

Male

#2892898 - 07/15/04 09:21 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

It's just that your words are obviously hate-filled. THat's my only problem with it. I can't have a problem with a "word" - words are playthings, actors we set upon a stage...context is all that matters, in that case. And your context just had bad feelings behind it.

A slow process, but musical genres are fusing. Many recent releases prove this - the idea of the "genre" is being blasted aside by innovative (Whether you like them or not) artists such as Bjork, Radiohead, Andre 3000, Mike Skinner of the Streets, Sigur Ros, etc. Bjork's next album features hip hop beatboxing as the basic musical tracking for each and every track. Mike Skinner's album is english white hip hop that has no "ghetto" flavor while still having hip hop beats and guitar at the same time, and is extremely inventive. Andre 3000, of OUTKAST, for god's sake, made an album that if you called hip-hop, well, I'd laugh..

There is no such thing as "nigger" music - there are only dismissive assumptions on your part.

What the fuck, Adom's right, what a waste of time to even be posting this. D'oh.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2893002 - 07/15/04 10:01 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

But mostly the real issue here is the lack of sub bass, found in all forms of music except maybe banjo stuff.

I mean, seriously. If you are going to spend the money on memphis, at least do it right. Dont be such a reverse nigger.

Male

Re: Ever heard of memphis car audio? [Re: Barbi]
    #2893005 - 07/15/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Dont be such a reverse nigger.

Okay - now that made me laugh.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Re: Ever heard of memphis car audio? [Re: blu3]
    #2893101 - 07/15/04 10:50 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

blu3 said:

"black people music" is pretty darn annoying. Except for 50cent, I dunno but I kinda like his shit.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. All those fuckin rap songs are the same bullshit (Primitive drum beat with a 4-seconds "melody" looped 50,000 times and at least 25 niggers in the same song rappin about killing someone with a gun and robbing banks).

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: Ever heard of memphis car audio? [Re: Snape]
    #2893163 - 07/15/04 11:19 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Why are all you french (and frenchcanadawannabes) so racist?

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

#2893188 - 07/15/04 11:34 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I never said I didnt like niggers, I dont like nigger music, culture all that bullshit. It really makes me sick to see kids whether they are white or asian whatever, talking like idiots on purpose. I dont see black people and immediatly dislike them because they are black. I probably wont like them because that person will tend to be loud, annoying and generally of a personality type I do not, as a person, like. Its not my fault that black people typically have that personality. Whether or not black people are the only ones wearing hats crooked, band aids on face, and one pants leg rolled up, these trends are typically associated with that race.

And if i did hate all black people because of what they looked like, instead of how they acted, that would be my chosen lifestyle and as long as I did harm anyone else in the pursuit of that lifestyle, should be left to enjoy it.

That said, fuck all of you bitches. And I am going to get some kind of box mounted so that it will minimize lost space and allow me to hear the full range of sound that I will be missing out on otherwise, as I have recently came to understand that subs are not just for niggers.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2893215 - 07/15/04 11:44 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Its good to see you've come around. Memphis makes nice amps and decent subs as well.

Get at least a 12, make sure you get the proper box for it. Probably sealed unless you have the audio shop BUILD it for you to match that sub. prefab ported and bandpass dont work.

Make sure you bump the banjo for me.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2893235 - 07/15/04 11:54 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Please obide by the forum guidelines you red neck.

My bathroom has more culture than you.

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

#2893270 - 07/15/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Why? Because i'm a white american? The people who have no culture and who only destroy others? Is it because im from the southern midwest? I guess it's because the people who live where I do. value hard work and industriousness (is that a word?) over anything else, so much so that ever part of the being from the clothes that they wear all the time to the vehicles they drive reflect this. It it wasnt for these people, these "rednecks" there would be no agriculture produced in this country, no food. You may think you are so much better sitting up there in the metropolis with your fancy automotrons and big city skycrapers, but that doesnt amount to much. Its easy to crack jokes at these low educated simple people, who spend all working out the field, branding cattle, growing your food. But, I bet you could spend one summer through the 110 degree July's working out in those field. You may say "Well I have an education I dont HAVE to do that work, that is for the people that didnt make it in life". When you go to work how many people do you have to bumb in to on the way to work, how long do you have to wade through traffic, how many stairs do you have to climb, how much cement do you see in one day? I can tell you redneck joe, plowing his field, or working on that oil rig does. None. This is the best place in the United States, we have clean air, and are a very long way off from being over-populated. I can drive 1 mile outside of town, cruise for hours smoking a pipe and never see another soul, only wide open spaces and livestock.
I was going to go over the extensive culture of the rural american citizen but your not worth it. Oh yea we have little to no crime where I live, unless you count drugs.

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
    #2893285 - 07/15/04 12:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomyMcPot said:
I never said I didnt like niggers, I dont like nigger music, culture all that bullshit. It really makes me sick to see kids whether they are white or asian whatever, talking like idiots on purpose. I dont see black people and immediatly dislike them because they are black. I probably wont like them because that person will tend to be loud, annoying and generally of a personality type I do not, as a person, like. Its not my fault that black people typically have that personality. Whether or not black people are the only ones wearing hats crooked, band aids on face, and one pants leg rolled up, these trends are typically associated with that race.

Exactly. The other guitarist of my band is black, and he's a metal-head. Have you ever seen a black metal-head? I did. I have high respect for him and the color of his skin has nothing to do with it. What I hate is ghetto niggers qualified by everything that ShroomyMcPot said.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2893287 - 07/15/04 12:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hahahaha, I have a cornfield in my back yard and a bean field on my side. I've worked on many farms, in factories, rebuilt my own motors, rewired parts of my house. I spend days, weeks in the outdoors on rivers in my canoe, alone in the woods with a back pack, I've lived off the food I've hunted, caught or gathered for months at a time.

I see very little crime except for the sketched out tweaker flip out here and there, I'm from the same type of place as you man. I just don't like hate filled words like nigger. You know I see high school punks riding around with thier hip-hop bullshit and I think it's lame as lame also but who am I to say shit about it? What right do I have to bash them? It's a waste of energy and a negitive release of it at that.

Try again.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #2893298 - 07/15/04 12:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I smile to everyone...their bad if they don't smile back :-)
I also don't apprieciate hate-filled words. Just because someone is blind doesn't mean they will never see.

Their eyes will open when the beams of corruption fade away into an overcast of Self...realization.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineSoDak_Stranger
Scurd
    #2893381 - 07/15/04 12:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I too live in the same area as Adom...I personally have not worked on a farm...but I have many friends that do and I have the up most respect for what they do...guess what...some are black...yes...we do have black folk in south dakota...

I have many black friends that come here to play college football and they come from all over...Cali...Florida...etc...yes they listen to the hip-hop...but that is their choice...if you don't like it deal with it...there are many things in this world that you will not agree with but it is no excuse to bring hate out into the world...you are just adding to the problem...they don't create any problems here...they treat everyone here with the up most respect...and they add to the culture of our small college town...they know more and have been through so many things I will never expierence...and i am glad to have learned from them

i also have another black friend that i have talked a great deal with about certain things...he has taught me about myself and has led me in a direction to better my life...

do you think your area is the only place where people value hard work...you live in a very small world my friend...very sheltered...

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Re: Ever heard of memphis car audio? [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2893415 - 07/15/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You seem to think the because I may not like nigger culture that I go around making the lives of black people miserable. I dont like that shitty music but I dont impede on others rights to enjoy it. If i'm at a place where that shit is playing (pool hall, bar) I can usually tune it out until the next song. If it becomes intolerable I will simply leave. I strongly believe that anyone should be able to think and behave in any way they want as long as they dont interfer with the liberty of others. My liberty is that I do not have to like that music or culture if I dont want to, I think its wrong of you to expect this of me, and also to insinuate that since I do have a high disregard for this culture that I am hateful.

Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Loc: va
    #2893419 - 07/15/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

blu3 said: Yes, "black people music" (for lack of a better work) is, to me as well, pretty darn annoying. Except for 50cent, I dunno but I kinda like his shit.

hahahaha this really makes me laugh. 50 cent is one of the worse out there. i hate all this "bling bling i got 20 inch rims on the hummer so many ho's im so rich and drink cristal and gonna put a cap in yo ass" stunna shit thats out nowadays.

i used to love hip-hop, but now all this garbage thats out ruined it.

also, to the original poster, subs don't = ghetto black music. having a well rounded system is what its all about. i mainly listen to jungle in my car, and having subs is really important to hear the full frequency range.

--------------------
http://www.infowars.com

Edited by synthesis (07/15/04 01:11 PM)

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2893423 - 07/15/04 01:01 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think you seem to bad now but the words you choose to use aren't suited for this forum.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2893624 - 07/15/04 02:01 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I dont know if I agree.  My black friends call each other niggers all the fucking time.

explain that one.

Maybe you should come visist a major city with a few million people to perceieve it properly. :wink:

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2894316 - 07/15/04 05:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Nope never been to one. Never even seen colored folk.

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #2894465 - 07/15/04 06:30 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

My black friends call each other niggers all the fucking time.

Black people who use that word are just ignorant and don't realize or don't care that the word is rooted in pure hatred.

And ShroomyMcPot, you are a racist and a post like this doesn't belong in the pub. We try to keep the love flowing here. Run along now.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#2894587 - 07/15/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

'colored folk' is pretty ingnorant too.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Loc: va
Re: Ever heard of memphis car audio? [Re: felix]
    #2894606 - 07/15/04 07:17 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

my man Bill Cosby broke it all down to the black community about ghetto black culture. the man speaks the truth! and no i dont believe its just ghetto black kids acting like this, its also even spread to white suburbia years and years ago. i see it all the time with these wanna be stunna kids around my way.

Bill Cosby Speaks Out

--------------------
http://www.infowars.com

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: Ever heard of memphis car audio? [Re: synthesis]
    #2894665 - 07/15/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i've seen that thing about bill cosby. it's true, but nothing is ever going to change.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

#2894700 - 07/15/04 07:56 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

'colored folk' is pretty ingnorant too.

Yeah Adom you ignorant racist you.

But seriously, I think Adom meant that comment to be a little tongue in cheek ya know, kind of a subtle satire of ShroomyMcPot's narrow-minded mentallity. But whatever, this thread has become pointless. I hope ShroomyMcPot learned that subwoofers can bring joy to negroes and white people alike. I spoke my part. Peace all.

--------------------

Edited by kosmic_charlie (07/15/04 08:52 PM)

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Re: Ever heard of memphis car audio? [Re: synthesis]
    #2894718 - 07/15/04 08:01 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Oh one more thing. Thanks for the link synthesis. Bill Cosby is probably one of the wisest celebrities in existence today. I love that man.

--------------------

OfflineSoDak_Stranger
Scurd
    #2894724 - 07/15/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

ha...i'm pretty sure he was being facetious...makin' fun of that guy...

OfflineSoDak_Stranger
Scurd
Re: Ever heard of memphis car audio? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2894727 - 07/15/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

ya...i listened to a portion of him speaking out recently on the news...told it straight up...

Anonymous

#2894737 - 07/15/04 08:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i like bass

i like nice systems

i like rap

im white

what of it?

Anonymous

#2894762 - 07/15/04 08:16 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

you wanksta :tongue:

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: Ever heard of memphis car audio? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2894858 - 07/15/04 08:51 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

whoops..i'm not too sharp on my internet sarcasm. nevermind adom

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale