Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
A Crazy Day: Tripping
    #2892029 - 07/15/04 12:49 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Well I ate some mushrooms earlier today being my 7th time and for some reason I just need to get all of this out. I ate about 3.5g with 4 friends of mine (only 1 of them ate as much as I did) and this trip just made me think about my life so hard. It taught me a lot about myself today and made me bond closer to some friends. Mushrooms are truly teachers. It was kind of weird on this trip though because I ate an 1/8th and then only tripped for about 2-3 hours while one of my friends that ate an 1/8th with me was baking hard for about 4-6 hours. It was his 1st time off an 1/8th and he was just out of it, looked like a total mess. I felt just like sorry for him because it was sad. Sorry about all this rambling I just had to write it out after this amazing trip. :mushroom2:

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: A Crazy Day: Tripping [Re: mushiemountain]
    #2892301 - 07/15/04 03:35 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

For future reference, when it looks like one of your friends is not enjoying their trip, you should do something that you know they will enjoy.... with my friends its usually some giggles.

Send some giggles their way and it can make all the difference for them to cheer 'em up. giggle your ass off for several seconds and say "dude i'm tripping BALLS man this is CRAZY! i'm getting some water do you want some water?" if they don't answer bring them some anyway :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleChronic7
Re: A Crazy Day: Tripping [Re: Strumpling]
    #2892372 - 07/15/04 05:18 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

what to people mean by the phrase "tripping balls" i obvoulsy get the "tripping" part but whats the balls about!?

--------------------

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: A Crazy Day: Tripping [Re: Chronic7]
    #2892458 - 07/15/04 06:12 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

me and some friends rephrased it into "tripping toys"

it sounds better :P :laugh: and sexier......

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

OfflineMcKennaFan200
AmateurGairologist

#2892472 - 07/15/04 06:19 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Good point.....wondered about that myself the other day. Tripping balls.....I love tripping balls, yet I don't know where the phrase came from.

--------------------

"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #2893007 - 07/15/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

perhaps tripping BALLS means one is tripping so hard that nothing is making sense?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #2893094 - 07/15/04 10:48 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I'm pretty sure it means "tripping your balls off".. not unlike "running your ass off"..

OfflineRenegade8
Niggar please

Loc: Orange County
Re: A Crazy Day: Tripping [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #2893353 - 07/15/04 12:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

What's a tripping girl supposed to say?  Saying I'm "tripping balls" just doesn't feel right if I don't have any.  :smile:

--------------------
I'm just see-through faded, super jaded, and out of my mind. - R.I.P. Layne

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: A Crazy Day: Tripping [Re: Renegade8]
    #2893422 - 07/15/04 01:01 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Tripping your ovaries off, then?  :wink:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineSev
Astropath
    #2893426 - 07/15/04 01:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
For future reference, when it looks like one of your friends is not enjoying their trip, you should do something that you know they will enjoy.... with my friends its usually some giggles.

Send some giggles their way and it can make all the difference for them to cheer 'em up. giggle your ass off for several seconds and say "dude i'm tripping BALLS man this is CRAZY! i'm getting some water do you want some water?" if they don't answer bring them some anyway :wink:

That's possibly one of the best ways I've heard to break someone out of a bad time without actually calling attention to it.  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: A Crazy Day: Tripping [Re: Sev]
    #2893520 - 07/15/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

yes its very tricky to come up with ways to do this without bringing it up, which is precisely what you do not want to do.

lol I've had times where I was kind of uncomfortable on my trip and a friend asks me "what's wrong man?" rofl that is the worst thing you can do to somebody who's not enjoying their trip, because then you think you're bringing everybody ELSE down too....

What I do is try and make sure they know that I am really enjoying their presence and that I want them to have the coolest trip ever. One time I even almost started freaking out myself just to get on the same vibe as my unhappy associate, and then I brought myself out of it slowly.. When I looked over at him, he had ventured out of his bad trip right along with me, and we exploded into laughter at the sheer insanity of it all.

--------------------

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #2893543 - 07/15/04 01:36 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I tried to talk to him and calm him down, but he would just not listen at all and thought he was right the whole time. Now he does not want to eat mushrooms ever, or for a very long time and probably will just end up eating half 1/8ths.

--------------------
----------primussucks

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #2893577 - 07/15/04 01:46 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

well what I think probably happened was he saw how concerned you looked, and it freaked him out more because he thought something was wrong with him.

What I do is start displaying love and fun and giddiness and happiness and maybe even a bit of recklessness to get them to kind of lighten up - its hard to make me seem concerned with whatever it is you're tripping on.

The key is to not make it seem like you're trying to help them with anything.. its to make it seem like you have no clue they're not enjoying themselves and that you just want to exchange happy data with them for a few moments

--------------------

Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

Loc: Tennessee
    #2895049 - 07/15/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

how do you only trip for 2-3 hours off 3.5 grams

were they not dried or somthing

--------------------
Shine On,           

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: A Crazy Day: Tripping [Re: acoostick]
    #2895482 - 07/15/04 11:16 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I have no idea why I only tripped 2-3 hours. They were dried and the same kind my other friends ate. When I started to feel like sober, I munched on a lil more, probably not more than .4 g and just nothing happened. My other friends that ate half 1/8ths were all trippin' for a good 3-4 hours. Bizzare.

--------------------
----------primussucks

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: A Crazy Day: Tripping [Re: Renegade8]
    #2896562 - 07/16/04 10:18 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Renegade420 said:
What's a tripping girl supposed to say?  Saying I'm "tripping balls" just doesn't feel right if I don't have any.  :smile:

Tripping face is an acceptable alternative.

(I believe the idea of "tripping your face off" came from the fact that when you're tripping really hard and you look in a mirror you might see your face melt off. Either that, or it was simply adapted from "rolling face".. which I think came from the fact that when someone is rolling really hard it's REAL FUCKIN' OBVIOUS if you look them in the face.)

Edited by JacquesCousteau (07/16/04 10:19 AM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #2896847 - 07/16/04 12:01 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

"I'm pretty sure it means "tripping your balls off".. not unlike "running your ass off".."

Running ass?

--------------------

OfflineSev
Astropath
    #2898811 - 07/17/04 12:23 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I'm pretty sure 'tripping face' predates rolling, though.

Aah, the etymology of drug slang.

--------------------

OfflineRenegade8
Niggar please

Loc: Orange County
    #2902487 - 07/18/04 12:46 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Tripping face - I like that one. :cool:

--------------------
I'm just see-through faded, super jaded, and out of my mind. - R.I.P. Layne

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#2904193 - 07/19/04 12:08 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

the best thing i've ever done when i noticed a friend going into a "bad" trip was just to dump a pile of markers in front of them, but on some phish or any music that radiates love and happiness, and start coloring with them. draw on paper, yourself, a tree, whatever you may have in front of you. it's fun as hell and it makes them forget about any discomfort! say something like "lets draw the music, man!". works every time.. peace and love to all

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies