Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
My trip back home...kinda of sad, but at the same time good
    #2891250 - 07/14/04 09:57 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well my grandpa just passed away 2 nights ago.  He died of cancer at 89 years old.  I got 4 days off work and took a bus to my home town in bc.  First time I've ever been on a bus ride like that.  It took somewhere around 24 hours.  But god was it cool.  I met this chick from toronto while we were in one of the teriminals at a certain stop and we sat together the rest of the trip just talking.  We had so much in common.  She was incredibley funny and smart.  Seemed very loving.  We got more and more comfortable talking with each other as the hours passed and eventually we started cuddling and just talking.  She got off in jasper(before my stop) unfortunetly.  But we swapped numbers and whatnot.  It really seemed like there was some sort of strong connection.  I thought I have made connections like this before, but no.  The connection we had was unique.  It makes me sad to know the chances of me seeing her are slim.  She was all about spreading the love too...I wouldn't be surprised if she was a shroomerite :wink: hehe. Personality AND looks, I'd say she is the most attractive person I've met so far in my life.

Yeah, I guess she is the real concert "goer" hehe.  We talked about a lot of music and whatnot.  She said she liked a lot of house trance and all sorts of electronica and whatnot.  I started talking with her about shpongle and she said she had never heard of it.  Well, it just so happened that I had are you shpongled on me....she was such a cool lovin person, I had to give it to her  :wink:

So even though it is a sad reason I have to travel, I still have smiled much  :heart:

I love knowing that people like us are out there.  We will shine on for ever.  Much  :heart: to ya julie and all you shroomerites!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
Re: My trip back home...kinda of sad, but at the same time good [Re: Spooge]
    #2892195 - 07/15/04 04:15 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

sorry to hear about your loss!  :frown:

sometimes good things happen at bad times!

:smile:

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Community >> The Pub