Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Worthless Poster
 User Gallery

Loc: New Brunswick Canada
Advice *DELETED*
    #2888680 - 07/14/04 07:14 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by poorphucker

Edited by poorphucker (07/14/04 08:52 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: Advice [Re: poorphucker]
    #2888693 - 07/14/04 07:25 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Um. I don't know whether to believe this post or not.. It seems a little.. well, INHUMANE. I don't know how you could bring yourself to stuffing a little, helpless kitten in a bag and letting it die. Sure, you may know what you are doing with illegal drugs or drugs that are NOT meant for that purpose.. but that's just wrong.

I would have definitely brought it to the vet and let them take a look at it. And even if they couldn't do anything, or it was out of your price range to get the poor thing fixed, it wouldn't have cost that much to have it put to sleep.

Anyway, about your other cats.. I don't think you really have anything to worry about because I've seen that happen before with kittens. It could be a variety of things (my roomies mom works for The Animal Rescue Mission and is constantly saving neglected and abused cats and I once worked at a veterinary clinic) but the kitten was probably just sick. I don't think you have anything to worry about concerning communicable (sp?) diseases. It's inside may not have been developed completely when it was born, it could have had a nontransferrable disease.. etc. You'll never know now, but I don't think your cats are in any danger. Of course, I'm no vet so if you really are worried about your cats, maybe you should take them in to be looked at.

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.

To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2888705 - 07/14/04 07:43 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

That makes me sad to read. I had the same thing happen to a kitten of mine a few years ago, except I took it to the vet and the vet put it down. My kitten had some sort of viral thing and it was too weak and sickly.

I took my other kitties to the vet just in case, and I think you should do the same for yours, and keep a close eye on them.

Dont mistakelack of talentfor genius!

Loc: Oregon
    #2888711 - 07/14/04 07:49 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, spend that mo0ney and get your cats fixed, cats fuck like rabitts, and thers already to many cats in pounds, so do what is the right thing and fix them. sorry to hear you did that, affixiation is not the most humane, but unfortunitly when it comes to cats people do much sicker things. So take my adive, rather then getting a checkup, get them fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My lands are where my dead lie buried" Crazy Horse R.I.P

Native Pride

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being